CELEBRATION - THE VIDEO

le smoking

For her next video madonna needs to head to best buy and get a camcorder and just do it herself. Or heck , she could even use the webcam on her laptop

Guest ursaminorjim

That was...umm...:unsure:...uhhh...

...that sure was the new Madonna video, all right.

Well, the mix is pretty good, anyway. And it's better than everything off the last two albums bar "Get together."

That was...umm... :unsure: ...uhhh...

...that sure was the new Madonna video, all right.

Well, the mix is pretty good, anyway. And it's better than everything off the last two albums bar "Get together."

We have very different taste... so, when you like something, I just KNOW it's going to suck. Thankfully you hated this.

Guest ursaminorjim

Wow. You base your likes and dislikes on my opinions? Li'l ol' me? :horn:

I'm all aflutter...I feel so powerful! :lmao:

But Hard Candy doesn't "suck." I'd say it's her best album this century. :thumbsup:

Reminds me of the "jump" video. I thought it was boring, nothing to talk about. Lola should have been given a bigger part.

jump=boring=celebration=boring=jump

( im really trying to dig this vid but its not happening.)

I SAW LOLA...SHE WAS GOO...BUT HEY, IT'S THE BENASSI REMIX...ARE WE ALSO GETTING A VIDEO FOR THE ALBUM VERSION?

good question! I want the album version! the song is slower, maybe we can see more of all of them...and I like to see madonna dance, i don´t want to, they don´t need to add especial efects to her dancing...

anyway, she´s a cochina!!! :demonic:

Well it's shit obviously, but I can't bring myself to really dislike it. I think it's because unlike 4 Minutes, which was still trying to be good, this is SO nakedly amateurish and home-made that it's sort of charming. I even love them letting little Jesus play with the recording decks. And it almost feels like Madonna knows and is playing up to looking like a geriatric old tart drunkenly coming on to her nephew, and she's kind of in on the joke this time around, whereas in 4 Minutes she was all HOT BITCH UH. Lourdes part is great and kind of adds to the family feel. Overall it's a THUMBS UP from me.

Ten years ago it would have been a disappointment. But now - after the likes of Jump, Love Profusion and GI2M it's ok. I like her dancing (could be a bit more of it, actually) and her fantastic legs.

Guest mattcho

Ten years ago it would have been a disappointment. But now - after the likes of Jump, Love Profusion and GI2M it's ok. I like her dancing (could be a bit more of it, actually) and her fantastic legs.

Madonna's had her share of iffy videos all along the way. LDLHA, for example, I thought was a complete bore.

IMO this is an inexpensive effort, but more artistic than many of her vids from the last three albums.

- Matt