CELEBRATION - THE VIDEO

le smoking

Did anybody even confirm it?

New Madonna “Celebration” Video World Premieres Exclusively on the iTunes Store as Free Download for 48 Hours

BURBANK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Madonna’s hotly anticipated new video for her “Celebration” single will have its exclusive world premiere on the iTunes store as a free download for two days beginning Tuesday, September 1, 2009. Madonna is a multi-award winning visionary in the realm of video performance. The “Celebration” video, which contains mind-boggling dance moves, reaffirms yet again her reputation as the master of the “short movie.” The video will be available for purchase on iTunes on Thursday, September 3rd.

The “Celebration” video, directed by long time Madonna creative collaborator Jonas Akerlund (“Ray of Light”) was filmed recently in Milan, Italy and features the Material Girl dancing with her amazing troupe of performers from her current “Sticky & Sweet” Tour. The video also includes cameo appearances by Madonna’s daughter, Lola Leon and model/DJ Jesus Luz.

Simultaneous to the video debut, Madonna’s definitive greatest hits album, “Celebration” which has been totally remastered and includes two new songs, can be pre-ordered on iTunes.

Check out a clip of Madonna’s hot “Celebration” video on the link below (For embedded code, please contact me):

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid4020141001/?bctid=ref:A10302B00009527375

Full video available on iTunes beginning September 1st.

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20090831005546&newsLang=en

Thats what I seen but when I clicked on it its says it costs.

*sigh*

Sometimes it takes a second. The free single of the week isn't always free at first. It is ONLY 10pm here in CA (where Apple is located).

The ad on iTunes says it's free, but when you click on it, it takes you to the CELEBRATION page, detailing the different versions of the release. And then it has the video, but it says BUY IT $1.99. Weird.

Lola was great. But overall this vid is not gonna do the song any favours. The video shows are just dying to show a 51 yo playing with her crotch. I just watched this at work with a crowd gathering around my PC and the eeewww factor every time she went there was very real...did they learn nothing from HC cover art.

It a great song but Madonna can't sell sex forever, this should have been a happy dance vid...not a eewww clip

Lola was great. But overall this vid is not gonna do the song any favours. The video shows are just dying to show a 51 yo playing with her crotch. I just watched this at work with a crowd gathering around my PC and the eeewww factor every time she went there was very real...did they learn nothing from HC cover art.

It a great song but Madonna can't sell sex forever, this should have been a happy dance vid...not a eewww clip

Oh c'mon..sex is madonna and madonna is sex...

uhhhh....the day sex and MADONNA don't go together are the days....i'm no longer a fan...MADONNA is SEXUAL from highschool to the dancefloor at Menjo's......the streets and clubs of NYC...the world............MADONNA is SEX.......if that makes you say ewwww.....what are you doing being a MADONNA fan?

I love the video...love the fact she is DANCING...not pretending..or jerking about.................love it.

XXX

K.

Hey,

Haven't posted on here much, but enjoy reading everyones comments. I am a huge madonna fan have been for 20 years. I am 28. Just watched the video. I liked it, but I was thinking. Why does she always dance by herself in a dark cave while everyone else is dancing together. Like at the ending. Why wasn't she dancing with them, not alone. thoughts???

Hey,

Haven't posted on here much, but enjoy reading everyones comments. I am a huge madonna fan have been for 20 years. I am 28. Just watched the video. I liked it, but I was thinking. Why does she always dance by herself in a dark cave while everyone else is dancing together. Like at the ending. Why wasn't she dancing with them, not alone. thoughts???

I Thought The SAME THING!

She excluded herself from HER OWN Party. :blink:

Maybe theres a Deep Meaning to that.

Madonna is trying to tell us something.

Hey,

everyone just be happy!at first, everyone was whining and asking M to make a video for it when they were planning to not do at all...now that we have it, we complain too much and we post hateful messages...Can't we just be happy and promote the song...

I Thought The SAME THING!

She excluded herself from HER OWN Party. :blink:

Maybe theres a Deep Meaning to that.

Madonna is trying to tell us something.

The dance of life is better done alone in a cave

everyone just be happy!at first, everyone was whining and asking M to make a video for it when they were planning to not do at all...now that we have it, we complain too much and we post hateful messages...Can't we just be happy and promote the song...

I'm totally happy with it. Just noticed that with this video, jump etc.. she always has her dancers in the video doing their thing, and she is

always alone doing her thing. Why not dance with her dancers through out the video. The end could have been more celebratory if she joined them kind of like the end of hung up.

I'm totally happy with it. Just noticed that with this video, jump etc.. she always has her dancers in the video doing their thing, and she is

always alone doing her thing. Why not dance with her dancers through out the video. The end could have been more celebratory if she joined them kind of like the end of hung up.

James, I Always Notice That.

at least in "Hung Up" she joined in.

10curv5.jpg10curv5.jpg10curv5.jpg

"PUT YOUR ARMS AROUND ME!!!"

10curv5.jpg10curv5.jpg10curv5.jpg

it's because she's not there physically , in here she portrays the 'spirit that is called Dance' and when she dances everybody get the urge to dance

too , the music video is really supernatural/spiritual in nature