Madonna celebrates her b'day with bf Jesus Luz - pix

Andra

The wild cougar is seen here in her natural habitat. Warding off other less attractive cougars from her potential mate, for the

breeding season has arrived, and it is common for the cougar to prey on much younger verile specimen.

The cougar is not known to mate for life.

:lmao::lmao:

These blurry party shots remind me a lot of the erotica video for some reason

madonna-bday-8169-3.jpg

The wild cougar is seen here in her natural habitat. Warding off other less attractive cougars from her potential mate, for the

breeding season has arrived, and it is common for the cougar to prey on much younger verile specimen.

The cougar is not known to mate for life.

:lmao::lmao:

She does looks very good in the dinner pics!!!

But looking at her kissing him is a sin!

Its horrid!

Lourdes looks like her! Or better a young her or before all that plastic stuff on the face!!!

I guess she's happy cause she's finally swapping dildos with Jesus !!!

Guest chatty kathy

madonna-jesus-luz-kissing-couple-04.jpg

OMFG! I was afraid we lost Ingrid for a couple of months now.

I thought maybe she was cast aside, if she wasn't getting into K-Lite or something.

Good to see her back!

Umm..Jesus was already studying Kaballah BEFORE he met Madonna...unless you think he was doing it, because he knew he was gonna meet her one day. :wacko::lmao:

Yeah.. because you know him personally...

lol

offcourse he did not.. don't be stupid

Yeah.. because you know him personally...

lol

offcourse he did not.. don't be stupid

Don't you (continue) to be stupid.

There was an interview he gave months ago where he talked about studying Kaballah months before he met her, as well as other articles and interviews with friends/family that confirmed it.

I guess Jesus has to personally call you and confirm that, along with the fact that he's fucking Madonna....something else you refused to believe without visual proof. :wacko::lmao:

Madonna has finally said loud and proud that she is in love with her boytoy Jesus Luz.

This week, the pair are in Italy with all her kids in tow, celebrating her 51st birthday.

Friends of the pop icon reveal that Madge confessed her love for the young model during a speech she gave at her birthday dinner when her Madgesty said, "He's the love of my life. He has been so strong around me. I can't thank him enough."

Oh, we're sure he feels the same way. You are quite the rich catch, Madge!

But, will it last? Perhaps, as long as Jesus stays in line, we don't see Madonna getting tired of him any time soon. And he would be a lovely addition to the multi-cultural family!

-perez