M in London, July 26

FreeMySoul

Guest travelinstillness
I still think the Daily Mail photoshopped her arms making them look worse than they really are. Something just doesn't look right.

agreed. they don't always look the greatest but this is absolutely disgusting. i'm seriously hoping this isn't a true photo otherwise she's got some serious thinking to do about her eating and exercising regime.

For someone who's been declared a wash out and a has been by some of the press her arms still manages to grab a headline LOL

Get over it

May not be photoshopped but there's contrast overdrive written all over it

Anybody can create a picture like that by using a simple windows photo editor ,Just max the contrast feature & holla everything will be emphasized (veins I mean)

But heck even if she does look that way still, Love her with veins and all

................................................................................

0008.jpg

Guest Jorge

Of course that has a photoshop work!!.. Her arms don't look like that at all.. Only picutres published on Daily Mail are like that... if you see other pictures from the same situations, taken by other media outlets, show her arms as lean and normal as they actually are.. as they look on the shows!! We've seen her live and she doesn't look like that... Her boobs also look huge in these pictures. This definitively has a lot of edition!! They also work on her face to make her look older. That's terrible. That talks about the lack of seriousness that publication has!!

Of course that has a photoshop work!!.. Her arms don't look like that at all.. Only picutres published on Daily Mail are like that... if you see other pictures from the same situations, taken by other media outlets, show her arms as lean and normal as they actually are.. as they look on the shows!! We've seen her live and she doesn't look like that... Her boobs also look huge in these pictures. This definitively has a lot of edition!! They also work on her face to make her look older. That's terrible. That talks about the lack of seriousness that publication has!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LOON

The pix ARE from an agency, not the daily mail :lmao:

Damn,why is she so obsessed with having skeletal arms??? It's great that she loves to workout but there is a such as thing as OVERDOING IT! Madonna seriously needs to spend less time in the gym and EAT more.These pictures are embarrassing!!!

Come on Madonna.Gain some weight and stop going out in public looking like a starved skeleton!

The Metro this morning compared her to a Body Worlds exhibit... I have to say they were right.

The picture seems to be in all the tabloids this morning

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

It's true. It's a serious conspiracy against her! MAKE HER VEINY, BRING HER DOWN!

If the picture were of a famous man nobody would care but it is not accepted generally in society for a woman to have such veiny arms. Her muscles are not big, just uber toned and defined. She perhaps needs to try and tone down her arms but she is so fit and it is not surprising she has veins on show. Plus the head on flash and general camera angle makes a huge difference.

She does look like she is working the Iggy Pop look again though :chuckle:

although..... in order to get such definition and all the veins bulging, she'd have to have body fat below 6% (which is abnormal for a woman) and this means that the huge boobs are fake... she can't loose fat everywhere else and none in the boobs. :dazed:

Guest waiting
If the picture were of a famous man nobody would care but it is not accepted generally in society for a woman to have such veiny arms. Her muscles are not big, just uber toned and defined. She perhaps needs to try and tone down her arms but she is so fit and it is not surprising she has veins on show. Plus the head on flash and general camera angle makes a huge difference.

She does look like she is working the Iggy Pop look again though :chuckle:

I don't think so... those arms don't look like they belong to any man OR woman. It looks damn strange on a man, and even stranger on a woman.

The arms are frightening and have been for years and they get worse since she is getting older. A much softer look would benefit her more and not the so called Who's That Girl Tour look. Her stubby trainer hasn't done Madonna any favors.

I'm starting to think she seriously needs a new trainer. I liked her body the best when she was just "jogging".

Guest Pud Whacker
I'm starting to think she seriously needs a new trainer. I liked her body the best when she was just "jogging".

when was she just jogging because ive been on this boat since 1983 and she has always worked out with weights, swam, jogged, cycled...never have i know her to just jog, so what year and body is this?

It's like I stepped into the Anti-Madonna forum. Who needs Madonna haters when there are Madonna fans! :wacko:

Honestly, is this what some fans have resorted too?? Criticizing every aspect of her life. Any idiot who has been to her shows, know that her arms don't look like that.

It's like I stepped into the Anti-Madonna forum. Who needs Madonna haters when there are Madonna fans! :wacko:

Honestly, is this what some fans have resorted too?? Criticizing every aspect of her life. Any idiot who has been to her shows, know that her arms don't look like that.

agree,

btwI would have never expected such a harsh reaction from FMS lol, honey are you okay?