Do you think Celebration will be one of Madonnas biggest hits?

Guest Madlover033003

Guest Pud Whacker
i think it may be as big as Music actually!

i agree actually. :thumbsup:

i think everyone will dig it - across the board. not this board obviously. :rotfl:

i think everyone will dig it - across the board. not this board obviously. :rotfl:

:lmao:

i think it will do fantastic!!!

everyone will love it

massive w.w. US - just dunno yet. The bigger issue - as usual - wont be itunes sales but radio. The pre vibes of this song and from what Ive heard reek from HU like hit. 4m, while a huge hit, lacked everything momentum wise this song seems to have

Guest Danny86
don't ruin the thread

But don't several people on this board have a bad streak about predicting what would be a hit and a flop for Madonna? ;)

massive w.w. US - just dunno yet. The bigger issue - as usual - wont be itunes sales but radio. The pre vibes of this song and from what Ive heard reek from HU like hit. 4m, while a huge hit, lacked everything momentum wise this song seems to have

Being in the U.S. I kinda agree that it's kinda up in the air whether "Celebration" will be a hit single. The popular radio stations haven't embraced Madonna's newer material. They did play "4 Minutes" but "Celebration" is a house-dance track which doesn't fit their r&b/rap format.

I know the clubs will play it though. Oh, I can't wait! :thumbsup:

Guest Madlover033003

lol!

oh i love the "put your arms around me part" heaven heaven

Worldwide it will be a huge success, In the US definitely it will be Number 1.....

-7249-7.jpg

In the DANCE CHARTS lol

you must really love this image, you keep posting it over and over

its an amazing song, and her 1st singles are always huge

I do hope for the best, but in the end... I like it, so I really could care less if the rest of the world likes it. But I'd be surprise if it doesn't do well in Europe. As everyone else mention, U.S. is on the fence.

thats how i feel. NEW MADONNA is always exciting, good or bad.

I think it's gonna be massive, maybe top ten on the Billboard hot 100, suspect an easy #1 in Europe, South America and the ever loyal but often ignored Australia

I fuckin love this song!!!!!!!!! or at least the 12" Dub

Its so hard to predict whats going to be big. I would nt be surprised if it does better in USA than UK. The song is good , catchy, - but not anything new or quality for a long running no1 single? Its an anthem but sounds very tired and very similar to Get Together. It does nt have the smae spark as Hung Up.

People assume it will be big in Europe because its dance music? plenty of dance songs flop in Europe.

It would be interesting to see which ones of us can predict how it will do and see who is right.