First Official Adverts For Greatest Hits Album!

robster

Guest chatty kathy

Isn't the music, "ITG" played backwards?

Love the whole Warholist concept, I didn't even think of the "Sun-silk" commercial until someone said it,

then I saw it immediately.

I still LOVE it!

Guest Pud Whacker
Oh. That's from the "True blue" video?

Well, I reckon the image is more evocative of Madonna in general than "True blue" specifically.

yes its from the true blue video and yes its evocative of madonna in general. and yes the ad is perfect.

Guest dicktracy
dickt, "Lucky Star" was released before "Borderline" in non-U.S. territories, so that be why they appear as such on TIC.

You are indeed a fountain of Madonna knowledge. :thumbsup:

Guest ursaminorjim
flop fan :vanitybonet:

Why, because I value her music over her third tier (at best) video work? :lol:

Guest Danny86

They most likely used the "True Blue" image because "ITG" has no proper video/image attached to it.

MadonnaTribe said there are other clips done like this ("Vogue" for example) and they might leak very soon as well. Supposeldy Madonnalicious is going to post another one today.

Guest ursaminorjim

I hope they use the final paparazzi shot from the BMW "Star" ad to the tune of the "American life" rap in the next one.

They most likely used the "True Blue" image because "ITG" has no proper video/image attached to it.

MadonnaTribe said there are other clips done like this ("Vogue" for example) and they might leak very soon as well. Supposeldy Madonnalicious is going to post another one today.

That would be great.

Guest IJustFuctMadonna
I LOVE the concept.

Reverse, going back in time. Looking back at your greatest hits. The music reversed is still very recognizable, the imagery, the font, everything just fits. There was also a rumor with the fact that the tracklist would be reversed chronologically, with the first track being the newest and the last one being the first track! I LOVE it, VERY original!!!

Reverse chronological tracklistings are not original at all. A lot of people have done it before, such as Britney, Cafe Tacuba, Korn, Amy Grant, Shania Twain, Cher, the list goes on. Not that those are worthy examples. :scared:

Robbypoo, not everything M does is original. I thought you'd figured that out about the woman. :vanitybonet:

Edited by IJustFuctMadonna

Guest ursaminorjim

Okay, the teasers are officially amazing. I'm guessing the cover will carry the Rauschenberg C/M/Y effect all the way through.