Sticky & Sweet O2 July 4th & 5th

acko

Guest gloriesbarcelona
FABULOUS!

88821566.jpg

88821576.jpg

88821578.jpg

88821581.jpg

She definitely looks better than on the S&S 2008, healthier and happy... JUST BEAUTIFUL!!

You go girl, fabulous as usual...

Guest Little Red
Was this used?????

goo090427_560.jpg

Didn't see it.

I feel absolutely plastered, just got up after a long night. legs hurting. Had the best time. The Jacko stuff was a big hit although I really would have loved to hear her sing a line or two from Billie Jean. Frozen was a big jaw-dropper. Just wicked!!

Nah, same Candy Shop opening as usual. I would have liked to see something new there but oh well.

I feel absolutely plastered, just got up after a long night. legs hurting. Had the best time. The Jacko stuff was a big hit although I really would have loved to hear her sing a line or two from Billie Jean. Frozen was a big jaw-dropper. Just wicked!!

Ehm, sorry but the video is there.It's not the intro, but it's there during the whole performance.

Guest Little Red
Ehm, sorry but the video is there.It's not the intro, but it's there during the whole performance.

yeah I just changed my post after watching the youtube video. I honestly did not see that. I was only watching her. One of the disadvantages of being close to the stage is that the screen stuff doesn't really register much. After it started with the usual animation and I thought that was it. Wish I'd paid more attention. this new stuff is cool.

Life's not fair. Madonna doesn't, and shouldn't, give a flying fuck.

London will always find a way to complain.

It's no fun for people being stranded in London.

There is no tube to and from the 02 all weekend the only way to get there and back is by boat

bus or car. Many people missed their conncecting trains last night. Try to show a little sympathy instead

of being a TWAT.

It's no fun for people being stranded in London.

There is no tube to and from the 02 all weekend the only way to get there and back is by boat

bus or car. Many people missed their conncecting trains last. Try to show a little sympathy instead

of being a TWAT.

Sympathy is not my strong suit...which is why I am a Madonna fan and not a Jackson fan.

Guest Little Red
Most Brits are humorless. She's always late.

don't be ridiculous. if there's one thing that Brits are good at it's dealing with when things don't go the way they should. Most people would have expected her to be on stage by 8.30 latest and then it was like almost an hour after that. I think it's a completely normal reaction when you've been roasting in your seat for like 2hours that you want the show to start. so you boo a little cause you feel you gotta do something. don't take it seriously.

btw, it was a mixture of booing and applauding/screaming at the moment when it was clear she was getting ready backstage (people from the side saw her and got excited).

I was there last night and LOVED IT. The crowd were definitely better than at Wembley last year.

As for the timings, I actually remarked to my friend beforehand that anyone expecting her to finish at 10:30 were...naive. The tube was also off when I saw Beyonce a few weeks back, they similarly said she would finish at 10:30 and she didn't finish until after 11. We planned for this and had no problem getting home on public transport.

of course she is gona look a little less skinny at the start of the tour....each show is a work out - you know shes gonna look much skinnier towards the end of the tour.

and i was there last nite front row at the barrier....it was soooo much better than the first leg of thr tour....U americans are missing out big time!

of course she is gona look a little less skinny at the start of the tour....each show is a work out - you know shes gonna look much skinnier towards the end of the tour.

and i was there last nite front row at the barrier....it was soooo much better than the first leg of thr tour....U americans are missing out big time!

Last time she was skinny since day one.