Madonna's Jesus for D&G F/W 2009

Nixed

Dude, this is not a charity. There are children dying of AIDs in Africa by the thousand, people starving to death in North Korea, being denied their human rights in Burma, getting blown up in Pakistan, and you're getting your knickers in a knot over a bunch of fans criticising a multi-millionairess entertainer. Madonna does not NEED or probably WANT you to protect her latest pet project from being called fug. Take a deep breath and get some fucking perspective.

You're absolutely right!! I've thought that for a long time. I mean; sometimes I feel like I stepped in on an anti-fan board when I go to fan boards. It's one thing to bust her chops for shits and grins, but some just take it too fuckin' far. And then they turn it into a fuckin' pissin contest with other fans when in the end, we're here for the same damn reason.

And some wonder why Madonna gets criticize to death in the press/media. The media pretty much are chop liver compared to fans. Shit, Madonna doesn't need critics when she has her fans who criticize her to death.

Oh, I am sure someone will simply try to sum it up as it's "all in fun"... yeah, no different when black people call other black people the "N" word. It's all in appreciation. Sorry, I don't buy that. It's just an excuse to be negative to prove you have some balls on the internet. But you don't, because the moment you sign off from the forum, you're still the sorry ass loser you were before you signed on!

I call it as I see it. Anyone who takes offense to what I say... they probably should because what I said struck a chord... rang home... or why would it even offend them?

Um... because it's moronic? Are you even serious with these posts?

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I've never really been into any of the guys she's been with.

Warren was handsome back in the 70's.

Guy was kinda cute when she FIRST got with him.

A Rod wasn't attractive to me, but i liked his body.

Tony was MASSIVELY unattractive, he looked like Osama Bin laden.

Lola's papa isn't my thing.

Jesus isn't my thing either.

Meh. Whatevs.

Dude, this is not a charity. There are children dying of AIDs in Africa by the thousand, people starving to death in North Korea, being denied their human rights in Burma, getting blown up in Pakistan, and you're getting your knickers in a knot over a bunch of fans criticising a multi-millionairess entertainer. Madonna does not NEED or probably WANT you to protect her latest pet project from being called fug. Take a deep breath and get some fucking perspective.

Once again, I never said that. But again, you proved my point once again, where your interest is to discuss/debate the negative in Madonna, rather just appreciate.

This will be my last post in this thread because I refuse to spend anymore time arguing over stupid shit like this. All I was conveying that some fans spend way too much criticizing every fuckin' thing Madonna does, when half the time you don't even know half the shit you're criticizing is even true. And even if it was, who fuckin' cares!! I didn't stick around to be a fan for 25 years to continually bust her chops like some people do here. It's just ridiculous.

Have your say... be negative... throw your insults at me. After all, it's expected and predictable of ya!

Guest ursaminorjim
Oh, I am sure someone will simply try to sum it up as it's "all in fun"... yeah, no different when black people call other black people the "N" word.

Umm...what? :unsure:

How is talking shit about Madonna the equivalent of black people calling each-other nigger? I'm wildly confused here.

Anyway, people criticizing you is part and parcel with celebrity. Some of it's deserved, some of it isn't. Sometimes it comes from fans, even. But I don't think it affects Madonna one whit what any of us say about her on this board, be it positive or negative. So you probably shouldn't let it get to you, either.

Besides, if it was all sunshine and flowers and calling her a genius and a saint with excellent taste in men and art, this place would be boring as Gaga. :lol:

Umm...what? :unsure:

How is talking shit about Madonna the equivalent of black people calling each-other nigger? I'm wildly confused here.

Anyway, people criticizing you is part and parcel with celebrity. Some of it's deserved, some of it isn't. Sometimes it comes from fans, even. But I don't think it affects Madonna one whit what any of us say about her on this board, be it positive or negative. So you probably shouldn't let it get to you, either.

Besides, if it was all sunshine and flowers and calling her a genius and a saint with excellent taste in men and art, this place would be boring as Gaga. :lol:

[offended] I Dont Know whats worse. The "N" Word or calling Lady GaGa Boring. [/offended] :dramatic:

I guess the Latter?

Guest ursaminorjim

:lol:

(but, please - if you mean to say "nigger," say "nigger," okay? Don't make me have to say it in my head by writing "the N word." That's just cheating!)

Guest ursaminorjim

Well, I think she may be an indelible part of the culture yet! You can now describe anything overhyped, or boring, or exemplifying that fiendish combination of being both unbearably smug and completely meritless by saying:

"That's so Gaga." :lol:

Anyhoo - in the Klein v Meisel stakes? I'd say it's a tie, basically. Neither of their works speak to me at all.

Guest ursaminorjim

How is he iconic, though? I'm not being a dick here, honest. But in both Klein's and Meisel's cases, I couldn't pick out their work from a lineup. Not even with a gun to my head.

Oh please, of course Jesus is not ugly. The negativity comes from very specific people and we all know why.

Guest ursaminorjim
Oh please, of course Jesus is not ugly. The negativity comes from very specific people and we all know why.

Yeah. Because he's ugly.

Once again, I never said that. But again, you proved my point once again, where your interest is to discuss/debate the negative in Madonna, rather just appreciate.

This will be my last post in this thread because I refuse to spend anymore time arguing over stupid shit like this. All I was conveying that some fans spend way too much criticizing every fuckin' thing Madonna does, when half the time you don't even know half the shit you're criticizing is even true. And even if it was, who fuckin' cares!! I didn't stick around to be a fan for 25 years to continually bust her chops like some people do here. It's just ridiculous.

Have your say... be negative... throw your insults at me. After all, it's expected and predictable of ya!

Except that I haven't thrown any insults at you, not one.

Guest ursaminorjim
0,,20945046-EXH,00.jpg

What is he, twelve here? Look - if you can't grow a beard, then don't even try, okay? :lol:

0,,21048242-EXH,00.jpg

This one, however - hilarious! :thumbsup: He kinda looks like Casey Affleck here.

Well, if Casey Affleck were a transvestite gang member from the Disneyland production of Grease - The 80s Remix!, anyway. And I mean that as a compliment.

0,,21048242-EXH,00.jpg

This one, however - hilarious! :thumbsup: He kinda looks like Casey Affleck here.

Well, if Casey Affleck were a transvestite gang member from the Disneyland production of Grease, anyway. And I mean that as a compliment.

"Ramma Lamma Lamma, Kadingity Ding da Dong!"

normal_grab8915740.jpg