Official MILES AWAY video

:lol: why does that mean they have to be nice, being nice is overated

Listen If I'm nice enough to pretend 2 like the album..well u get the point :fag:

Guest Johnkm
Listen If I'm nice enough to pretend 2 like the album..well u get the point

:)

But on topic, despite not understanding why the video is being leaked now, and my disain for the song, rather like the video. It IS better than nothing though.

Guest ursaminorjim
you're the one acting like an old lady because you can't accept that some people like the video :vogue:

Ermmm...no. Like it all you want! But it is a pointless exercise, poorly assembled.

Guest Pud Whacker
Dress you up is one of her greatest pop songs, and the video is the evidence of it's brilliance.

:thumbsup:

Guest ursaminorjim
Dress you up is one of her greatest pop songs, and the video is the evidence of it's brilliance.

Nah, it's filler.

Guest Pud Whacker
Nah, it's filler.

bunghole filler. that shyt was the greatest ever. GET WITH IT ursaminorjim!!!!

Guest ursaminorjim

"Dress you up" isn't even in the top ten of her best songs by that period, much less ever! :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker
"Dress you up" isn't even in the top ten of her best songs by that period, much less ever! :lol:

i want ursaminorjim's top 5 madonna song list of that period - RIGHT NOW!!!

Guest Johnkm
"Dress you up" isn't even in the top ten of her best songs by that period, much less ever!

It is for me :nocomment:

Guest ursaminorjim
i want ursaminorjim's top 5 madonna song list of that period - RIGHT NOW!!!

1. "Into the groove"

2. "Borderline"

3. "Lucky star"

4. "Material girl"

5. "Like a virgin"/"Over and over" (tie)

Guest Pud Whacker
1. "Into the groove"

2. "Borderline"

3. "Lucky star"

4. "Material girl"

5. "Like a virgin"/"Over and over" (tie)

right. right. wheres the other leg?

Its a no brainer. Its being released to push tour prevelance. They want to sell tickets. As far as being creative visually now...look at her stage performances, her live DVDs and you will realise where the energy is being spent. I love her best music videos. Even her performances. But lets face it, music videos are becoming disposable. For her to make some great visual pieces would be very possible, but for the money to come about for her to do so would be less possible...because singles just don't create revenue and unless you are a tween sex symbol videos dont sell singles these days. WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE REALISE THIS?

I have to agree with this. I think some people are forgetting this is just a promotional video. It's not intended to be released to the public. I must wonder why they didn't release this when the single was released just to back up the single more, but it seemed by "Give It 2 Me"... Warner abandoned promoting HARD CANDY. By then, Madonna was on tour and that is where she gets paid, not making videos to sell singles that won't sell.

I also wonder if this isn't going to part of the extras on the DVD. It would be cool to finally get a tour DVD with a lot of cool extras. We got a few last time around, but let's hope this time, they go all out. I mean it's not like they had to rush to put it together since the DVD isn't plan to be released after more than a year when the first leg of the tour began.

I like the clip. Looking forward to the full video. :)

me too.

its been listed as "in post-production" on nathan rissman's site

plus, i still wanna see the director's cut of Give it 2 Me, he said we would be seeing it very soon.

Guest AshLover1977

From what I have seen in that little clip I really like it.

For a "live" video it's really good.