Madonna was the bottom selling People cover of '08...

Guest dicktracy

Guest harbors

That homewrecker better be careful because karma really does strike back. What goes around comes around.

Guest nothingfails0603

Sorry I actually had the audacity of taking Madonna's side on a Madonna board when it comes to the way she gets attacked for the same things Angelina Jolie is praised for.

Sayonara

Notice that it says a "bottom seller", not the.

The lowest selling issue last year more than likely was one that few would blink at, hence why they tried to angle it as though Madonna --someone people obviously still do care about-- took the, um, honor.

I agree, but then again... if it didn't sell that many copies, maybe people didn't care to read crap they just conjured up to juice up the divorce. I don't really put much stake in the validity of what the media writes about these celebrities. A lot of it is based on speculation, hearsay and unknown sources. Even Madonna's closest friends wouldn't know every gory detail, but most of these unknown sources are usually what they claim as a "close source" which easily could be a friend of a friend of a friend of the housekeeper or the nanny. We all know what happens when you whisper something in the ear of one person and let that whisper be shared among a circle of multiple people. It turns out what was originally whispered never reached the end source. :confused:

^ Don't worry about it. Cubb is just a megafan. He imagines being Angelina while Brad fucks him. Of course while Brad is fucking him he is thinking which coordinates he needs to adopt his next baby from.

:lmao:

Seriously though, I love Angelina, but there are plenty of people who loathe her, especially women, who feel threatened by her. I also know a lot of hetero men who think she's trashy, and not as sexy after giving birth multiple times. People are strange.

The media will turn on her, as soon as she's perceived as "old", and she is heading towrds 40.... The inevitable breakup with Brad, the plastic surgery, and she'll be in Madonna territory soon enough. :thumbsup:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
^ Don't worry about it. Cubb is just a megafan. He imagines being Angelina while Brad fucks him. Of course while Brad is fucking him he is thinking which coordinates he needs to adopt his next baby from.

Oh indeed.

We all have our dreams though. You put your heels on in your bedroom and dream of being Linda Evangelista on the runway, i dream of getting fucked by Brad :vanitybonet:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Oh indeed.

We all have our dreams though. You put your heels on in your bedroom and dream of being Linda Evangelista on the runway, i dream of getting fucked by Brad :vanitybonet:

:rotfl:

Madonna was the lowest-selling cover of Smash Hits in the UK in 2001 too.

We pretty much know all about her, straight men don't fancy her, the young aren't so interested in her, women have other females with much more interesting loves lives to follow.

She's liked for her music but after 25 years in the spotlight, what more is there to know about her? There are plenty of other stars of her magnitude who don't appear in the press so much. It's no bad thing. She still sells records and sells out stadiums which is the main thing.