New Madonna Song?

TOUR2008

Well, he already has a song called "Triggaman" on one of his mixtapes which is completely different. And Rebirth is supposed to be his rock album (yikes), so...

Odd, I know this backing track from somewhere else. :confused:

I hate Lil Wayne but the snippet doesn't sound too bad. And I do like "Let It Rock." I'm still hoping this is just a rumour though. :confused:

The 'innuendo' in the lyrics is not exactly subtle.

At least with Candy Shop she could have been referring to her music as her candy/confection. This pretty much can only have one interpretation.

I'd be nervous as to how she could contribute. Lyrically, I mean. Obviously her voice would raise the musical output tremendously.

Guest Pud Whacker
The 'innuendo' in the lyrics is not exactly subtle.

At least with Candy Shop she could have been referring to her music as her candy/confection. This pretty much can only have one interpretation.

I'd be nervous as to how she could contribute. Lyrically, I mean. Obviously her voice would raise the musical output tremendously.

what did he say that was so overt?

Guest imalq

the snippet doesnt sound bad at all...

where does the info come from that it features Madonna?

i actually believe it. sounds too random not to be true lol

Edited by imalq

It's ok. I doubt Madonna would be involved though - wouldn't Anna H. have access to THAT kind of news? I would think it would be pretty big gossip.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

It sounds like a Hip Hop version of IF U SEEK AMY by Britney :rotfl:

I don;t mind Lil' Wayne, but i'm not feeling this. The r&b sound of the early 90's worked better for Madonna, this newer hip hop stuff just doesn't suit her, hopefully she won't appear on it.

And all you fans who are giving it a thumbs up, please, if this was Lil'Wayne featuring some other Popstar you'd all be talking about how vile it is, who are you kidding yourselves :lmao: lame poofs.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Don't worry, the M fans will delude themselves into loving it because it's Madonna even though it's a bloody stupid collaboration :lmao:

Don't worry, the M fans will delude themselves into loving it because it's Madonna even though it's a bloody stupid collaboration :lmao:

I know, it's always so amusing how it unfolds.

*sits back and enjoys the apologists' circus*

:lmao:

Bang,

the shooter name is wayne,

the victim isnt to blame,

she just screamed shoot again.

I gave her extra rounds,

my ballad twist her round,

I am mr. shoot them down,

I leave hearts on the ground.

My love is a weapon, and yes I use it well,

then I left her rose pedals, tell her rap the bullet shells.

I never shoot and tell,

I only shoot to kill, and the vest ain’t gonna help you even if its made of steel.

My love is a revolver, do you wanna be my target,

cuz im a sharp shooter, matter fact im the sharpest.

My aim is so flawless.

Girl you could be the farthest, imma still shoot my love,

let me kno that you caught it.

Im the trigger man I pull it,

I will win wood(?),

and do you wanna eat the bullet, and I kno where to put it.

Its Weezy f baby, im shooting like the army,

Girl I should be illegal (or an eagle),

better put the safety on me.

I don;t mind Lil' Wayne, but i'm not feeling this. The r&b sound of the early 90's worked better for Madonna, this newer hip hop stuff just doesn't suit her, hopefully she won't appear on it.

And all you fans who are giving it a thumbs up, please, if this was Lil'Wayne featuring some other Popstar you'd all be talking about how vile it is, who are you kidding yourselves :lmao: lame poofs.

It actually sounds like "Radar" and "If U Seek Amy" gave birth to a horrible song.

Apparently this is very truelly real. I still wonder and refuse to get my hopes up, but kinda wish this is something to tide us over untill we get the greatest hits tracks... This would surely generate a lot of press and interest...

interesting, from the first of july 2008:

Madonna and Lil Wayne Definitely Sleeping Together, Publicist Claims: In her denial of Us Weekly's cover story, which claims that Madonna's been receiving late-night visits from Yankee Alex Rodriguez, publicist Liz Rosenberg drops this bombshell: "By the way, rumors of Madonna and Lil Wayne are quite exaggerated as well." [MTV]

Edited by robster16

you're like so cool :sneaky:

I'm personally excited about the prospect of new Madonna music and withholding judgement untill I hear the full song! I personally do not have any affinity with Lil Wayne at all, but if this is his only part on the song, then I can live with it... I think

The rumour has spread like a virus and it's all over the internet now. Hip hop fans are fuming, LOL.

Why the fuck would they care? They have one nameless hook girl after another on rap tracks all the time. Why be bothered by a superstar? Must be fags.

Oh, no doubt. But some of these guys only listen to Madonna. They have no other musical interest, so I suppose it's okay for them.

She really needs to veer away from these current artists. These people aren't on her level by any stretch, and add nothing to her music. "Hard Candy" is a glaring example. Most of it sounds nothing like a Madonna album, and in my opinion, that is not a good thing.