Madonna @ MET Costume Institute Gala!

Guest kramm
It's called FASHION. That thing on her head is courtesy of Louis Vuitton. :thumbsup:

yes, BAD fashion. there's a difference. she isn't wearing it correctly. and i know who designed it, thanks. ;)

-----------------

YES:

00230m.jpg00330m.jpg00520m.jpg

hopefully MJ doesn't see her!

So this fat fuck is a fashion critic now? EPIC FAIL

he should do his homework, Madonna isnt about being pretty. never been never will.

madonna-2009-met-costume-gala-06.jpg

madonna-2009-met-costume-gala-08.jpg

madonna-2009-met-costume-gala-09.jpg

madonna-2009-met-costume-gala-10.jpg

Fucking amazing boots and dress! :thumbsup: i feel like she should've wore heavier makeup tho to go with the costume, or red lips.Anyway she looks amazing!

Who the hell does that fat pig thinks he is criticizing this? "Why the crucifix? You're a Kabbalist! You're dating Jesus, you don't need to wear him!" :manson: MORON!

Who the hell does that fat pig thinks criticizing this? "Why the crucifix? You're a Kabbalist! You're dating Jesus, you don't need to wear him!" :manson: MORON!

Perezito has no idea what he's talking about. He doesn't understand what Kabbalah is; especially the fact that it's not a religion.

"You're dating Jesus, you don't need to wear him!" - What a pathetic a attempt to be funny. Beyond lame.

I love that cross necklace - it's gorgeous.

On Madonna's head, they look more like bull's horns than bunny ears. I wonder if it's intentional. :p

Given that she wore that grass dress in the last campaign, I suppose this outfit will make its appearance in the next. :1251:

Haha I love seeing Madonna dresing up like this! She looks great :D The boots aren't my favorite, just because they go so high up but I love the pearl in the heel.

ugh.

you guys need to look at all the bunny ears. they all look different. they are not meant to be a template style, they dont look the same.

madonna-2009-met-costume-gala-09.jpg

Her face is truly is flawless here!

At first glimpse it just seemed like her bra was showing, so I thought that's just a 'no-no'! Cute dress, not sure about the boots.

Love tha face and the crucifix, of course. Dress and boots OK. But I just can't take those bunny ears on the top of her head. It's silly.

Guest seancannon

Who on earth does Perez think he is? Why is he still relevant in our lives? Go away.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

CiCi looked bangin'......

picture1k.png

And i actually really like this, the hair looks great with the masculine clothes, but she still looks like her puccy is feathered.....love it...

16766827kdanick54200992931PM.jpg

I think Madonna should've gone with black rabbit ears. I like those better on the runway models for the Jacobs' show, and I do think they are interesting.

She could've picked better boots though - hers are too clumpy. There were lots of other KILLER boots from that collection that would've worked better, me thinks.

However, I don't think this is a fashion disaster. It's actually fun to watch her experimenting again, and it's SPRING time. Dump those old Guy Ritchie-era designs and become a fashion lightning rod again!

she looks cool. totally over the top which is appropriate for this event and of course she (as that article states) becomes the center of attention, just as she likes it :lmao: