MADONNA & SHAKIRA DUET !!!

This song will be Shakira's first single from her new English album and it will be recorded as a duet with Madonna. :confused:

(Rihanna was the first choice to sing with Shakira until that Chris Brown mess)

The song will be called "Forgive" (but initially was called "Forgive But i Can´t Forget"), and its video will be filmed next May.

Spineless? WTF? That doesn't make any sense.

And once again this is Madonna, second choice? Um no she won't be okay with that, especially with the world knowing it.

I don't see this posted on any other forum or website so I seriously doubt this.

But with spineless she means she's not strong, no "back", correct? I don't see why she said that, very odd, I can see a lot of artists with no spine like Britney or Courtney Love and the like, but Madonna has got to be the "strongest" artist out there. Unless I'm totally misunderstanding.

This has been rumored from about a million sources, BUT, what is your source? I won't believe it till it comes from an official source. Till it come from an official source, then I still see this as a rumor.

I will say though, the rumor has some meat to it. Antonio DeLaRua had dinner with Madonna while she was in Argentina for S&S. Why would they have dinner together?

As for the duet, Shakira can be pretty creative at times. The song could be great, but who knows. Beautiful Liar was a Beyonce creation. If this duet is real, it will surely be a Shakira creation since she's working on her album right now.

Guest Little Red
Seriously? And Madonna being second choice doesn't sound good, M wouldn't be interested in a duet if she was second choice.

Projecting much? M has done some silly things. I wouldn't put this past her.

Plus that idiotic bitch called Madonna 'SPINELESS'

....which was particularly devestating coming from such a political heavyweight as Shakirargh.

Now, you need to stop believing everything you read. That rumor got HUGE. It got so big it got all the way to Shakira herself. At the time she was on tour for TOTM. The media caught up to her while she was on tour in Argentina. River Plate stadium actually. The media first got a hold of her stylist in an elevator, he strongly denied it and said Shakira loved Madonna and would never say something like that. Then they got a hold of her brother getting off a car. He went a bit further, he said Shakira loved and admired Madonna a lot (he said muchisimo). So, it was definitely a lie. Then there's the fact that Shakira doesn't trash talk people.

There a video out there of this by the way.

I learned to trust Madonna long long time ago. If this is true, I'm sure I'll be all over it. Two latin dance queens doing a duet...singing and dancing >>>>sounds heavenly to me.