Now The Tour Is Confirmed Which Songs Should She Drop From The Setlist and Which Should She Add?

markm

Guest Pud Whacker
If someone wants to pimp MY style (their name would be PUD WHACKER)

:bad:

:lol:

i wasnt referring to your bad girl thing although that wasnt the greatest either. i was reading through the drops and adds of these fans and its appalling. throw in throw away ray of light song weve never heard!!! yah that will get a stadium going. :rotfl:

stupid cunts. :demonic:

i wasnt referring to your bad girl thing although that wasnt the greatest either. i was reading through the drops and adds of these fans and its appalling. throw in throw away ray of light song weve never heard!!! yah that will get a stadium going. :rotfl:

stupid cunts. :demonic:

:lmao:

You're right actually..

And I acknowledge my "Bad Girl"/"She's not Me" MEDLEY is better in theory than in reality (melodically the two songs just don't go together very well) but I've been obsessed with Erotica this week

I like to do a different kind of . . . . . . dance 2night :lmao:

Another shit one :lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker
:lmao:

You're right actually..

And I acknowledge my "Bad Girl"/"She's not Me" MEDLEY is better in theory than in reality (melodically the two songs just don't go together very well) but I've been obsessed with Erotica this week

I like to do a different kind of . . . . . . dance 2night :lmao:

Another shit one :lmao:

everyones been begging for borderline for years,. this version is better than the virgin one. she sang three lines, tapped her feet and ran off stage on virgin. these people are TOTALLY CLUELESS. she is PERFORMING FOR TWO HOURS PEOPLE!!!! get real.

oh, i dont like give it 2 me as an ending, really i think whos that girl should be added. NO ANGELS BETTER!!! wow, imagine if she reworked skin? cool.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. :rotfl:

stay home.

Oh these clowns will never be happy.

I still maintain that the Sticky and Sweet tour setlist is quite possibly the best setlist she's ever put together. Apart from "Human Nature," (which I still enjoyed) it really was perfection.

:thumbsdown: Sorry but the set list for SS has been the worst of any of her tours. The songs don't flow together. ie BGO to HN to Vogue. I like all three songs but human nature could have been somewhere else or dropped totally.

Guest Pud Whacker
:thumbsdown: Sorry but the set list for SS has been the worst of any of her tours. The songs don't flow together. ie BGO to HN to Vogue. I like all three songs but human nature could have been somewhere else or dropped totally.

(p)ATTITUDE, you are in england, i can say that with complete assurance...and if you arent, you are in somewhere UGLY. heres the REAL thumbs down. :thumbsdown:

Guest Pud Whacker

AND anyone that says ANYTHING about LA ISLA is NOTHING. it has a fycking fiddle. so if you dont like this one, you are not a music lover. end.

Guest Pud Whacker

and for those who havent seen it, dont listen to these nothings with their stupid nothing complaints. LIKE A PRAYER is beyond anything.

i just think that Heartbeat was weak and should be replaced with Incredible.

The Rain interlude didn't fit in with anything and should be re-worked or replaced!

Devil Wouldn't Recognise You was boring as shit and should be replaced with either Take A Bow or Justify My Love!

Ray of Light was unnecessary so it should be replaced with Everybody!

and Hung Up should be changed to the original disco album version!

other than that the rest of the show is perfect!

i just think that Heartbeat was weak and should be replaced with Incredible.

The Rain interlude didn't fit in with anything and should be re-worked or replaced!

Devil Wouldn't Recognise You was boring as shit and should be replaced with either Take A Bow or Justify My Love!

Ray of Light was unnecessary so it should be replaced with Everybody!

and Hung Up should be changed to the original disco album version!

other than that the rest of the show is perfect!

I totally agree :thumbsup:

You know, HOLIDAY came on my ipod today, she should get that in, mayeb instead of ROL or HUNG UP...people moaned about it being overuseed, but its ACE and would be APT

Guest Topaz Scorpio
You know, HOLIDAY came on my ipod today, she should get that in, mayeb instead of ROL or HUNG UP...people moaned about it being overuseed, but its ACE and would be APT

It's one of her signature songs and always a crowd pleaser. :thumbsup:

I loved Heartbeat..at the shows I was at in France it was received as a classic (almost)...

On paper I thought ROL sucked..but it was actually one of my absolute fave's..

The only performances I disliked r Beat Goes On, cliché ridden piece of crap,

& Human Nature..bitch change the key or something.... :fag:

& i'm so over 'She's not Me'..

It's one of her signature songs and always a crowd pleaser. :thumbsup:

:vogue: Yes. I could never get tired of this song. I don't know why people say it was used too much. ROL, LaIsla, and Music is getting boring especially ROL. I was never fond of that song anyway. As for Human Nature, like the song but this performance and arrangement sucked. It was over hyped because of the pointless Britney video. $350 dollars to see you Madonna, not Brittney, Kanye, Pharell, and or too hear the Eurythmics in your interludes. :rant:

it's not the end of the world for me if the show is the same but i know my boyfriend will grumble about paying so much to see the same show twice hahaha we're taking a mate of mine who's never seen m before so that will be cool, even though he's not into 'hard candy' at all! 'she's not me' live will change his mind though!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dicktracy
IMO she could drop Spanish Lesson and add Sorry :angel:

How about this?

Intro/Candy Shop

Beat Goes On

>>> Human Nature (drop) > add Holiday

Vogue

Die Another Day - VIDEO INTERLUDE

Into The Groove

>>> Heartbeat (drop) >add Open Your Heart

Borderline

She’s Not Me

Music

Rain - VIDEO INTERLUDE

Devil Wouldn’t Recognise You

>>> Spanish Lesson (drop) > add Express Yourself (she might as well add this song since it's the default request song)

Miles Away

La Isla Bonita/Lela Pala Tute

>>> Doli Doli (drop) > add Sorry (acoustic with fiddles/gypsy elements)

You Must Love Me

>>> Human Nature (with Britney and new footage) - VIDEO INTERLUDE

4 Minutes

Like A Prayer

Ray of Light

Request Song

>>> Hung Up (new rave version)

Give It To Me (finale)

How about this?

Intro/Candy Shop

Beat Goes On

>>> Human Nature (drop) > add Holiday

Vogue

Die Another Day - VIDEO INTERLUDE

Into The Groove

>>> Heartbeat (drop) >add Open Your Heart

Borderline

She’s Not Me

Music

Rain - VIDEO INTERLUDE

Devil Wouldn’t Recognise You

>>> Spanish Lesson (drop) > add Express Yourself (she might as well add this song since it's the default request song)

Miles Away

La Isla Bonita/Lela Pala Tute

>>> Doli Doli (drop) > add Sorry (acoustic with fiddles/gypsy elements)

You Must Love Me

>>> Human Nature (with Britney and new footage) - VIDEO INTERLUDE

4 Minutes

Like A Prayer

Ray of Light

Request Song

>>> Hung Up (new rave version)

Give It To Me (finale)

Good, but maybe holiday would go better in the old school section and move music to the first section. Music could be done in a different arrangement to flow with the pimp gangsta section. Holiday in its original musical arrangement, no mash ups or remixes please. :thumbsup:

Guest Joey's Hung Up On Madonna

Holiday needs to never be played again; she should, like, sign a waver or something. That song is so over-romanticized. Heartbeat was very entertaining.

She needs to play Bad Girl.

Holiday needs to never be played again; she should, like, sign a waver or something. That song is so over-romanticized. Heartbeat was very entertaining.

She needs to play Bad Girl.

:tongue: Heartbeat should never be performed again. Yuck!