*September 29th 2009 - Telstra Dome, Melbourne, Australia

*October 3rd 2009 - Subiaco Oval, Perth, Australia

Where did this llist come from ?

Guest Danny86

http://madonna.com/news/news.php?uid=1120

January 27, 2009

It's Official: Madonna To Tour This Summer

Madonna fans, are you ready for more?

We are happy to confirm that the rumors are true: Madonna has decided to extend her 'Sticky & Sweet' Tour. She is looking forward to an amazing summer in Europe, hitting the cities she didn't get a chance to in 2008.

While detailed itinerary will be released later this week, we highly encourage you to wait for official on-sale dates and info before ordering tickets to rumored shows and venues.

Get ready for another hot summer.... Madonna is hitting the road again!

So it's indeed the same show.

Guest jamesshot

Let's rename the tour "Yay, I'm divorced" World Tour. Or how about "Cougar on the prowl" show. Or even "The Love Don't Live Here Anymore" Tour??????

Guest jamesshot
the places aren´t that big this time, she shouldn´t have any problem to sell everything

No doubt she can do well but the economy is sooooo bad. It's risky in a way but so typical of M.

BTW- if this is a "Europe" tour, will she tour Japan and Australia. While I am no Sarah Palin, I am pretty sure aren't in Europe.

Guest jamesshot
EXCITING

I guess THE GIRLIE SHOW was done during a recession too...OH WELL

The recession was over by the time she hit the road for TGS, at least it was in the US. And it was a very mild one at that.

Recession has existed in Latin America since Forever and yet, Mexico, Argentina and Chile gave fantastic results on both Girlie Show and Sticky & Sweet… My point, when it comes to a Madonna Concert, I have friends that have expend their entire month salary just to see her live.

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Good for the people who didn't get to see her the first time around, but a bit disappointing that it's just a rehash of the same tour.

Here's hoping there's SOME switch up of songs and costumes.

this feels wrong for some reason. The same tour again? Really? What's happening to MADONNA!? I thougt for sure by now she would be sick to death of that tour! It was so long! This is great for people in other countries who didn't get to see the show but kinda sucks for fans here....just means we have to wait even longer for new music and a new tour here! I'm not excited.

This would only make sense if the hits Japan and the ever forgotten Australia, otherwise it is just weird that she will do the same thing a year after it was done :wacko:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:wow:

Open You Heart in full alone would be worth the price of admission LOL

Guest BytheBay

the woman is amazing on stage. just enjoy it. i'm so going. i saw it the last go round and had so much fun i would love to see it again.

i cannot fathom how any of you can view this as a negative. it truly baffles me how everyone can find a raincloud in a skyfull of silver linings

Guest jamesshot
the woman is amazing on stage. just enjoy it. i'm so going. i saw it the last go round and had so much fun i would love to see it again.

i cannot fathom how any of you can view this as a negative. it truly baffles me how everyone can find a raincloud in a skyfull of silver linings

Because fags without bitching is like a clown with no makeup.

Guest boytoyville

I know, and I have tried to expl how NOT odd it is for her to tour right now from a variety of angles but people are being pig headed. I don't know any other fanbase who complaines when the artist they like extends a tour. I mean why in the hell would Live Nation waste their time funding and promoting a new Madonna album when nobody is buying CD's and we are in a recession. This extension will help Madonna and live nation financially. It seems like she is having such joy with this tour and it will be interesting to see how she incorporates new elements into her tour since she has never done with before. I AM SO EXCITED. This is just AMAZING! Sticky & Sweet is the best & Madonna is the best! This MASSIVE tour will only add to her legend!