Madonna Tour 2009!

daizy1

I hope this is true. pleaseee. i dont care what you all think but i want so much to see her live. if she comes to Europe again I pray for her to come in Romania or at least in a closer country - Hungary or Turkey.

I agree she should do 'new markets'

If she does the S & S tour again, my bet is it will be changed up dramatically because I can't see her completely repeating herself. It's not her style. If she does update and change it up, I'll be going again if I can (and if she comes to the States again with it). I will always see Madonna in concert for whatever she wants to put out there.

Well, she IS going to tour in 2009. it's OFFICIAL. Madonnatribe basically confirmed it in a thread on their forum.

Is she gonna start to tour like Cher now? this is starting to resemble a farewall tour..I don;t get it. Oh well, she might as well take advantage while she still can and shes still in great shape to do this.

I still think its weird though.

dollar-sign.jpg

Wow, the NY Post was right. Who knew it could get some shit correct once in a while.

Also, I believe some own Carlos the truck driver an apology. :chickle:

So, I guess it will be an extension of S&S with some changes. If it is July-August, don't expect a confirmation too soon; we'll have to wait for awhile before it will be confirmed.

First of all even if this is true...and i don't take a Madonnatribe mention or a French newspaper article as confirmation....but if its true why are you guys upset? all this complaining about how stupid it is...

Its easy not to go....Who cares why she is doing it? If you want to go...go. If you don't...don't.

I agree. I am not sure why some think since Madonnatribe mentioned it, it means it's "official". Not that I doubt Madonnatribe has some inside word about a new or revisited tour, but Madonnatribe doesn't have the "official word".

That said, I find it peculiar she would revisit the same tour almost 7 months later. This isn't like her. But then again, she's always been known do things unexpected.

I'm betting if a tour is planned, it may be really for the compilation owed to Warner. It's possible that it may feature many songs from STICKY & SWEET.

I am one not to complain. Whatever happens, I am happy she's going to tour, but I have a feeling if it is indeed a continuation of STICKY & SWEET, it's only going to visit the European countries as well as Japan and Australia. The U.S. may be bypassed!!

Guest nothingfails0603

Celine needs to tour more often, since it's obvious she wants to let the alien know that she'll never come close, lol.

Maybe next time, Celine can play so many dates that Madonna has to do a Cher Farewell Tour type of trek, so she can hit everywhere :)

hmm so i guess the trucker was right all along.

So does this mean the DVD will be delayed? And would the DVD we get be of the original or the new S&S?

it's getting confusing.

I agree. I am not sure why some think since Madonnatribe mentioned it, it means it's "official". Not that I doubt Madonnatribe has some inside word about a new or revisited tour, but Madonnatribe doesn't have the "official word".

That said, I find it peculiar she would revisit the same tour almost 7 months later. This isn't like her. But then again, she's always been known do things unexpected.

I'm betting if a tour is planned, it may be really for the compilation owed to Warner. It's possible that it may feature many songs from STICKY & SWEET.

I am one not to complain. Whatever happens, I am happy she's going to tour, but I have a feeling if it is indeed a continuation of STICKY & SWEET, it's only going to visit the European countries as well as Japan and Australia. The U.S. may be bypassed!!

Madonnatribe is ALWAYS RIGHT.Fact.

Guest nothingfails0603
as much as i loved the show, i think she just needs to move on

actually, I think it's fantastic that finally, 25 years into her touring career, Madonna is finally doing what 90% of her contemporaries do. Most big touring acts will take a breather and then resume a second leg on their tour a few months later. Madonna's been the one exception to this rule. Wouldn't you have loved to see BA carry into 91 or DWT into 02? It's very common for a successful touring artist to finish a run of shows, take some time off to rest and then announce another leg, and it's nice to see Madonna finally do this.

Guest Danny86
hmm so i guess the trucker was right all along.

So does this mean the DVD will be delayed? And would the DVD we get be of the original or the new S&S?

it's getting confusing.

The "trucker" mentioned Japan & Australia too. The tour extension rumours are almost a month old, that person might have just jumped on the bandwagon.

I doubt this affects the DVD release if the extension only goes to selected European cities.

And cosmic, MTribe is indeed always right, but they are only talking about "plans" so neurocks was just pointing out that this is not an official confirmation, not even Tribe meant it like that.

Guest O_Jared

Madonna does not want Celine to beat her, cause Celine would if Madonna didn't tour again. But really who the hell cares?

Edited by O_Jared

Guest boytoyville

I'm thrilled about this. It's about time Madonna does a proper tour lasting a substantial amount of time. I've had a enough of this 60 dates or less shit. Bring on more Sticky & Sweet!

I'm thrilled about this. It's about time Madonna does a proper tour lasting a substantial amount of time. I've had a enough of this 60 dates or less shit. Bring on more Sticky & Sweet!

:thumbsup:

I want her in my country too !!!

Guest nothingfails0603

do you think now we'll get Beat Goes On as a single considering the HC candy era has been given some extra legs?

Guest nothingfails0603

I know. I love the idea of Madonna do an 12-18 month trek like U2 or the Stones do