SÃO PAULO - December 18 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

axisvor

OMG i wish i was there! its a beautiful night!! no rain and kinda hot here!!! its just great this will be one of her greatest

im going on December20!!!!!!!!!! MADONNAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm...she's more than 40 minutes late and it is raining..

not raining during the show

she was 2 hours late and she is performing Spanish Lesson as we speak!

the crowd is insane wild!!!! cant wait to get more reports!!! the stadium is FULL :dramatic:

Guest boytoyville
not raining during the show

she was 2 hours late and she is performing Spanish Lesson as we speak!

the crowd is insane wild!!!! cant wait to get more reports!!! the stadium is FULL :dramatic:

2 HOURS! THAT IS INSANE! Oh well, she is worth it!

- Before the show, two M dancers took some photos on stage, with the public watching it.

- There was a Vip area inside of the Vip area itself.

- There was a litle rain before the show.

- 21:54. Beginning.

- She was wearing the original Candy Shop outfit.

- The sound was excellent.

- The show wasn't recorded.

- She was late during SNM and started it with "this one is for the ladies"

- During Miles Away M screamed: Brasil, te amo! (That means: Brazil, I love you!) and the crowd went nuts

- She bowed to the crowd after LIB.

- Before YMLM, the public screamed "I love you" and she replied "Me Too". Then she said she was glad to be back, and asked if they would want her to return in the future. Obviously, the answer was a noisy "Yes".

- YMLM ended, and the public screamed, again, "I love You".

- LAP performance was so well received, that a member of M team went on stage and recorded the crowd from that view.

- During the request, M said: "Brazil, I love you! You are the best!" Like a Virgin was sang, but she forgot some words and the public helped her, and she loved it.

- During Give It 2 Me, there was the Brazilian soccer team shirt again.

- It's said that the show was the best one till now.

I have to process the whole thing but the concert was fucking amazing!

I don't want to say the obvious things people already said and will say ( that she wore the brazilian soccer t-shirt, went into the audience, was very in touch with the public all the time and you could see she really put an effort there to keep people interested), so i will write a few personal thoughts, more phylosophical than objective really.

She is definitely the ultimate perfomer for sure and while she was jumping ropes and playing her guitar i was just thinking how much shit this woman could carry on her over her career...and when you see her on stage, her presence, her body and her involvement in that, everything gets explained, why there is so much adoration at her and jealousy and bitching at the same time.

When she plays the guitar, she defies the macho rockstar image, when she proves her body is fitter than ever she defies the prejudice against older women, when she sings songs from eastern europe she brings some culture to pop and the list could go on and on. She really likes to push herself and fans more and more and more.

Anyway, although a lot of people just keep repeating that she is master of marketing and so on i could feel there was really emotion there. I myself has been a fan since i was twelve; now i'm 31, and maybe i was a really die-hard fan since then, growing up listening to her, but after today i think i became much more of an admirer instead, as i could just see, live, for the first time ever with my eyes, that the soul and heart that i believed existed underneath the mass media persona is really there.

NOW MORE TWO CONCERTS!!!

Edited by axisvor

I don't want to say the obvious things people already said and will say ( that she wore the brazilian soccer t-shirt, went into the audience, was very in touch with the public all the time and you could see she really put an effort there to keep people interested), so i will write a few personal thoughts, more phylosophical than objective really.

She is definitely the ultimate perfomer for sure and while she was jumping ropes and playing her guitar i was just thinking how much this woman could carry all the shit on her over her career...and when you see her on stage, her presence, her body and her involvement in that, everything gets explained, why there is so much adoration at her and jealousy and bitching at the same time.

When she plays the guitar, she defies the macho rockstar image, when she proves her body is fitter than ever she defies the prejudice against older women, when she sings songs from eastern europe she brings some culture to pop and the list could go on and on. She really likes to push herself and fans more and more and more.

Anyway, although a lot of people just keep repeating that she is master of marketing and so on i could feel there was really emotion there. I myself has been a fan since i was twelve; now i'm 31, and maybe i was a really die-hard fan since then, growing up listening to her, but after today i think i became much more of an admirer instead, as i could just see, live, for the first time ever with my eyes, that the soul and heart that i believed existed underneath the mass media persona is really there.

NOW MORE TWO CONCERTS!!!

:thumbsup:

Was she in a good mood, smiling a lot?

Guest heartmadonna.

sounds like it was amazing again, 2 hrs late though, damn, haha. well people dont really notice there to excited :D

which one is being recorded :o

Guest Pud Whacker

She is definitely the ultimate perfomer for sure and while she was jumping ropes and playing her guitar i was just thinking how much this woman could carry all the shit on her over her career...and when you see her on stage, her presence, her body and her involvement in that, everything gets explained, why there is so much adoration at her and jealousy and bitching at the same time.

NOW MORE TWO CONCERTS!!!

NOW MORE TWO CONCERTS!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

"In tonight's concert in Sao Paulo, this model, Jesus Luz, was in front of the golden circle area as a Madonna guest... he was just in front of me... b4 the concert starts, someone of Madonna's staff gave a pack with his name on it...

wow! she brought the boy from Rio to Sao Paulo and put him in the front row! In some songs she looked to him sometimes, like in Human Nature and Miles Away....

In GI2M he took off his shirt and was posing for photos to someone from Madonna's crew. I have some photos of it!"

"In tonight's concert in Sao Paulo, this model, Jesus Luz, was in front of the golden circle area as a Madonna guest... he was just in front of me... b4 the concert starts, someone of Madonna's staff gave a pack with his name on it...

wow! she brought the boy from Rio to Sao Paulo and put him in the front row! In some songs she looked to him sometimes, like in Human Nature and Miles Away....

In GI2M he took off his shirt and was posing for photos to someone from Madonna's crew. I have some photos of it!"

Wow, she must really be taken with this young man. He's only like 21, right? :nocomment:

Wow, she must really be taken with this young man. He's only like 21, right? :nocomment:

She should make friends with Sharon Stone and Linda Hogan, both of these women are Madonna's age and have teenage boyfriends. :vanitybonet: you know, they could even lend the boys from one another once in a while when they get bored.

Naughty, naughty. A-Rod won't appreciate that.

Ah, M and her passion for Latin men, bless her.

NOW MORE TWO CONCERTS!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

JESUS AND MADONNA :dramatic:

Was she in a good mood, smiling a lot?

totally good mood, smiling, sending kisses, making jokes at the public, very close to the audience

the most funny moment i remember was during the request section she said something like "uhm, let me find someone with a nice outfit and after not finding anyone she said "well, i dont think so"

Edited by axisvor