BUENOS AIRES - December 4/5/7/8 - PRESS Reports/Reviews/Pics

bagol

I love latin people! Sexy best lovers in the world. What are them folks(fans) saying in the video report? LOL

is this the first time Madonna gives an extra to the show? (Don't cry for me Argentina)

No, I think she sang "The Girl from Ipanema" when The Girlie Show was in Brazil.

And I believe in several stops during the Drowned World Tour, she performed "You'll See" instead of "Gone." Incidentally, if anyone knows of a HQ video of this performance, I would really like a "review" please. :horn: It's absolutely perfect!

i love at the end of girl from ipanema she sings "i think they need glasses" hahah she kills me!

MADONNA'S $1 MILLION HOTEL BILL

World Entertainment News Network (www.wenn.com)

2008-12-08 23:33:10

Pop superstar MADONNA blew a reported $1 million (£680,000) at a hotel in Argentina last week (beg01Dec08) - so she and her crew could live in luxury during the South American leg of her Sticky & Sweet tour.

The singer spent the incredible sum at the exclusive Four Seasons resort in Buenos Aires, while she performed a string of gigs in the city.

Madonna is said to have splashed out $9,000 (£6,160) a night to stay in the hotel's luxury suite - a private mansion in the grounds - while her 200 backing dancers, singers, make-up artists, choreographers, managers and security took up another 110 rooms, costing a minimum of $600 (£410) each.

A source tells Irish newspaper the Sunday World, "When they check out on Tuesday, with room service and extras the bill will top $1 million. This is the finest hotel in South America, offering every luxury you could possibly imagine, and it doesn't come cheap. We've had some pop stars and presidents before, but nothing quite like this."

Madonna flew into the city last Sunday (30Nov08) by private jet ahead of four planned concerts in Buenos Aires, but the opening night in the city was axed after a load of equipment for the show reportedly failed to turn up on time.

MADONNA'S $1 MILLION HOTEL BILL

World Entertainment News Network (www.wenn.com)

2008-12-08 23:33:10

Pop superstar MADONNA blew a reported $1 million (£680,000) at a hotel in Argentina last week (beg01Dec08) - so she and her crew could live in luxury during the South American leg of her Sticky & Sweet tour.

The singer spent the incredible sum at the exclusive Four Seasons resort in Buenos Aires, while she performed a string of gigs in the city.

Madonna is said to have splashed out $9,000 (£6,160) a night to stay in the hotel's luxury suite - a private mansion in the grounds - while her 200 backing dancers, singers, make-up artists, choreographers, managers and security took up another 110 rooms, costing a minimum of $600 (£410) each.

A source tells Irish newspaper the Sunday World, "When they check out on Tuesday, with room service and extras the bill will top $1 million. This is the finest hotel in South America, offering every luxury you could possibly imagine, and it doesn't come cheap. We've had some pop stars and presidents before, but nothing quite like this."

Madonna flew into the city last Sunday (30Nov08) by private jet ahead of four planned concerts in Buenos Aires, but the opening night in the city was axed after a load of equipment for the show reportedly failed to turn up on time.

Bull Shit!

Guest heartmadonna.

lola's hair might be pulled back but those are the layers on the side, but id need to see another pic, i do really love her long hair. but maybe just bc it reminded me of madonna at her age. lol, lolas a cute girlie, shell follow in Ms footsteps keep on re inventing herself.

Guest ditaluver
Bull Shit!

???

working in the hospitality industry and dealing with four season on a regular basis, I can totally see this happening. that hotel is not cheap and with a 100+ person entourage for 4 days, plus taxes...blah blah blah... it could happen

According to this report, the show was filmed on Sunday and Monday

http://www.26noticias.com.ar/mis-cuatro-no...ales-79864.html

NI VIRGEN, NI MATERIAL... UNICA :thumbsup:

El mismo panorama se vivió el domingo 6, sólo que ese día fue el primero en ser filmado para el DVD del tour que recorrerá el mundo y que tendrá acento porteño. Fue una de las cuatro noches más calientes de Diva Pop, donde el público gritaba “Madonna, Madonna” y ella respondía con un “Argentina, Argentina... I love you, I love you”. Un feeling que sólo los grandes artistas consiguen, los que llegan a la gente por su carisma, su simpatía y su trabajo impecable. Es que a pesar de que faltan muchos hits en el show, la gente se va contenta a casa porque lo visual supera todo: impactante escenario, juego de luces, rayos lásers, un caño móvil a la hora de cantar “Into the groove”, cinco pantallas (la principal es desmontable), el colorido que brinda su vestuario.

Las imágenes del pueblo argentino también fueron tomadas el lunes 8, previo anuncio por micrófono. Fue el último show e hizo vibrar a más de uno. Varias cambios de ropa, un deslumbrante espectáculo audiovisual, guiños al público (como la interpretación de "No llores por mí Argentina") fueron los ingredientes exactos para las cuatro noches inolvidables con Madonna.

Lola, Rocco & David went to a polo game

ztx20x.jpg

http://www.clarin.com/diario/2008/12/09/es.../c-01818371.htm

...and she didn't go to see 'Evita'. People were waiting for her but she went to an exclusive restaurant instead

http://www.diariohoy.net/accion-verNota-id...lo-Evit_a_Evita

Argentinian Press: Gente Madonna Special

Argentinian magazine Gente (09 December issue) also featured a special Madonna 'insert' in the magazine celebrating the Sticky & Sweet Tour arriving in the country. The insert featured 50 pages looking at Madonna's tours, movies, lovelife and looks!

gente_091208_special_cover1news.jpg

gente_091208_special1news.jpg

gente_091208_special2news.jpg

gente_091208_special3news.jpg

gente_091208_special4news.jpg

gente_091208_special5news.jpg

gente_091208_special6news.jpg

gente_091208_special7news.jpg

gente_091208_special8news.jpg

gente_091208_special9news.jpg