BUENOS AIRES - December 4/5/7/8 - PRESS Reports/Reviews/Pics

bagol

Guest jamesshot

Is this a Madonna forum? Cuz you would never know by the over the top bashing that sometimes goes on.

She looks just fine in these photos.

Guest jamesshot
She looks bad. She looks good. You people need to get a life. Most of you act like you look perfect in every picture you take.

Exactly. You could take a thousand pics at one event and come up with 500 that look good and 500 that look like shit. Its all about lighting, angle, facial expression, the lens....a million different things. She looks just fine.

Who's this Ingrid person?

Ingrid Betancourt Pulecio (born 25 December 1961)[1] is a Colombian-French politician, former senator, anti-corruption activist and Nobel Peace Prize nominee. Betancourt was kidnapped by the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) on 23 February 2002, and rescued from captivity six and a half years later in Operation Jaque, along with 14 other hostages (three Americans and 11 Colombian policemen and soldiers), by Colombian security forces on 2 July 2008, who claim to have tricked the FARC into believing they were a leftist non-governmental organization.

At first I thought Ingrid was the dyke who licked her pussy :crazy:

Unlike Eva, they don't even need to mummify her because she's already halfway there! :altaf:

:lol:

She went out to dinner last night with Steven Klein, Guy O and Antonio de la Rua(Shakira's bf).

She's living the good life again. :vanitybonet:

I wonder if President Cristina Fernandez and Ingrid Betancourt would come to the show.

there´s a schedule with the president here in Brasil too, but i think this meetings are a complete embarassment for both countries. This seems sooooo third-world. In Brasil, the only objective with is media attention for the president obviously, there´s nothing to discuss with Madonna.

Guest Danny86
I hope that's the look for her new album. Classy!

Huh? You mean she should keep this look for an album that's released nearly 2 years from now? :confused:

Guest Pud Whacker
Who is directing the DVD?

when i was in miami, we saw nathan (i am because we are) filming with a super 8 and digital camera. so maybe him.