BUENOS AIRES - December 4 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

horn

Guest Pud Whacker
was that quick photograph of Eva from "Evita" at the very end always shown after YMLM, or was that just at this performance?

at all of them.

just imagine the crazy takes of this audience at the DVD :shock:

i wonder what Madonna feels to see that in front of her!! thats just insanity! she is THE popstar the real deal!

Guest ditaluver

that is just fucking INSANE!!!!!!!!!!

omg I cannt WAIT for this DVD

Eva Peron must be rolling in her grave of JEALOUSY

there werent that many people at that casa fucking rosada

OMG!!! That audience is like the whole of the UK put together me thinks! :shock:

So glad they're filming it over there, looks insane i'm loving it! Wish i was there i'm so jelous, crowds in Cardiff and London were alright but this is something else maaaan!!!

Guest Danny86
Eva Peron must be rolling in her grave of JEALOUSY

there werent that many people at that casa fucking rosada

:lmao:

Great signature ditaluver! :thumbsup:

Guest dicktracy

Amazing. How fitting! Did anyone notice how she changed the lyrics from "you believe in me, I believed in you" to "I believed in YOU, you believed in me"? And to film this in Argentina given the beef with England regarding the Faulklands/Malvinas war..... hmm... I don't know, she's SO subtle. This was not an amicable divorce by all means. Anyway, this thread is about the show. Lucky Argentinians.

Im heading back to the stadium in the next few minutes, can't wait, i'm still sore from all the jumping and screaming from last night but at the same time i'm incredibly excited!

Guest ditaluver
Im heading back to the stadium in the next few minutes, can't wait, i'm still sore from all the jumping and screaming from last night but at the same time i'm incredibly excited!

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im jealous!

lucky argentinians...and lucky us!!!!!! great performance! and imagine the surprise ofthe fans there, madonna singing something related to their country, with the argentinian flag above...wow, that´s a good present for the delayed shows!

from tribe:

"I Am Because We Are director Nathan Rissman is looking RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK for the four biggest Argentine Madonna fans to film footage to be included in the new Madonna documentary project. They are needed to contact Rissman by tomorrow, Saturday December 6, 2008. "

:confused:

i hope this is just a mini extra for the DVD...

i want the full concert on DVD!! :americanlife:

She's doing the dvd.What's your problem?

from tribe:

"I Am Because We Are director Nathan Rissman is looking RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK for the four biggest Argentine Madonna fans to film footage to be included in the new Madonna documentary project. They are needed to contact Rissman by tomorrow, Saturday December 6, 2008. "

:confused:

i hope this is just a mini extra for the DVD...

i want the full concert on DVD!! :americanlife:

It's just an extra fro the dvd.I spoke with Nathan in Paris and SHE'S DOING THE WHOLE SHOW for the dvd.

bless you :dramatic:

i hope she doesnt change her fucking mind! :americanlife: