DETROIT - November 18 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

iasonas

Yes it is. Hopefully it will get close to a sell out. Fingers crossed but a bit tough with the economy and as predicted Detroit wass iffy to start with.

We must be satisfied with any number! They added Detroit in August. All the fans had tickets for Chicago or Toronto which is just a 3-hour drive away.

They way the whole thing happened was like Madonna wanted to add Detroit, not livenation. I guess! Only 8.000 people saw Janet Jackson three weeks ago. The palace of Auburn Hills(21.000) would be a sell out tonight. I don't care if the stadium is not a sell out. I just want the show to be seen by as many people as possible. 30.000 in Detroit would be amazing. 4 times the Janet Jackson crowd.

Guest jamesshot
Yes it is. Hopefully it will get close to a sell out. Fingers crossed but a bit tough with the economy and as predicted Detroit wass iffy to start with.

Is Detroit Central Standard Time or Eastern? If it is central, then its looking really good. Look how many are already in the upper tier!

Guest boytoyville

Fantastic pics. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing! The stadium looks GORG! It's pretty new I believe. Looks PERFECT for this show. Kind of just like an extra large arena. I was looking at the tickets that were available this morning and it seemed like they had some pretty well with ticket sales in the last 48 hrs. They must have done a big final push of promo. I almost went to see this show and am fucking regret it! I bet she goes crazy for the hometown crowd.

Sorry guys the forum was down and I couldn't continue the live coverage!

The request song was MATERIAL GIRL

AND LOOK AT THIS

HOLY FUCK! IT WAS PACKED! A STadium in DETROIT! You can see no chairs on the ground. My friends told me it was FULL! I was teasing them because I thought it wouldn't sell out!

2ee0821a.jpg

5f4706cd.jpg

Guest boytoyville

^ It's truly a testimate to how big of draw she is. I mean for people to sacrifice the kind of money it costs to see her show in hard times really shows how much she means to some people.

thanks for the pics. i am glad she was finally in her hometown. and 30.000 people it's enough considering the factors like bad economy/late announcement/high ticket prices.

anyway i am excited as the tour approaches to South America. I think it will be crazy there.