The Tonight Show - BACKSTAGE at S&S LA

glittercandy

That was really good, very funny, I love M, she looks so beautiful.

When was this on TV?

I hope is a good promotion. I want something like this at Oprah and Ellen. :-)

He sounds like a girl...

but it was funny indeed...

I like that he can make fun of himself and not take himself too serious like many "queens" usually do :chuckle:

I'm just really scared that Madonna is turning into this exclusive gay-icon sort of like Cher and Kylie. They always show these hysteric gay male fans on media when her name is brought up like this... and lame people like Kelly Ripa's husband and Ryan Seacrest is really out there promoting that liking Madonna would make you gay.

I think this is one of the main problem that radio won't support her... for some reason they don't want to be labeled as "gay".

I'm just really scared that Madonna is turning into this exclusive gay-icon sort of like Cher and Kylie. They always show these hysteric gay male fans on media when her name is brought up like this... and lame people like Kelly Ripa's husband and Ryan Seacrest is really out there promoting that liking Madonna would make you gay.

I think this is one of the main problem that radio won't support her... for some reason they don't want to be labeled as "gay".

Madonna has always been a Gay Icon, but it's not only the gays who love her and it's obvious from all the different people who attend her shows

Radio supports Britney to an extent. You really dont get gayer then that. And no I dont mean that as a dig. Radio doesnt support Madonna cause she is old.

And if radio only discovered that Madonna was a gay icon in 2003 then I really dont know what took them so long to see it cause thats when she lost top 40 support. :wacko:

Radio supports Britney to an extent. You really dont get gayer then that. And no I dont mean that as a dig. Radio doesnt support Madonna cause she is old.

And if radio only discovered that Madonna was a gay icon in 2003 then I really dont know what took them so long to see it cause thats when she lost top 40 support. :wacko:

I think Madonna is way more of a gay-icon than Britney.

Britney is a tween/teen icon (and also young gays), but at least she's an icon for the youngsters, which also radio cares about.

Yeah, I agree about 2003. I still believe that there was (is?) a some kind of boycott for that American Life anti-war-bush drama.

But it seems that radio is holding onto it for some reason but now starting to use other arguments like age and that she's too "gay".

Good example is KIIS who even didn't want to start play 4M because they didn't want to be seen as being a "gay-audience" channel.

Guest BytheBay

Britney is a tween/teen icon (and also young gays), but at least she's an icon for the youngsters, which also radio cares about.

Yeah, I agree about 2003. I still believe that there was (is?) a some kind of boycott for that American Life anti-war-bush drama.

But it seems that radio is holding onto it for some reason but now starting to use other arguments like age and that she's too "gay".

Good example is KIIS who even didn't want to start play 4M because they didn't want to be seen as being a "gay-audience" channel.

not to go off topic but where did kiis say they didn't want a gay audience? and when did any radio say she's too gay or her age?

Guest Joey's Hung Up On Madonna

Why do you guys have to make fun of people for the way he talks? Everyone talks different and just because his voice is more effeminate doesnt mean you should superficially scrutinize someone. Certainly we wouldnt like that ourselves.

Guest bluejean

Has Britney ever aknowleged her gay fans at all or said anything about gay people?

Guest bluejean
Why do you guys have to make fun of people for the way he talks? Everyone talks different and just because his voice is more effeminate doesnt mean you should superficially scrutinize someone. Certainly we wouldnt like that ourselves.

Do you have a lisp as well :D

not to go off topic but where did kiis say they didn't want a gay audience? and when did any radio say she's too gay or her age?

If you are able to find the "4 Minutes" airplay discussion about KIIS from the time 4M was released to US radio you'll find the sources... I'm sorry... I remember it from that period.