SAN DIEGO - November 4 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Guest valhum

So, Sandy Eggo, who's gonna be there???, *wondering*

So, who is going to the San Diego show :vogue: wondering what the plans are or what you will be doing, etc, etc.

I am driving from Mexicali with my fags and will arrive there probably early, dunno what we will do but probably tailgate or something, i am not gonna spend $10 on a fucking beer :lol:

So, do tell :p:doofus:

Guest seancannon

Great show.....Amazing.......I had nose bleed seats but I managed to get on to the floor seating area! Petco Stadium got owned!

The show was too much (in a good way) visually.

She paid a huge tribute to Obama's win....

Long live the queen!

Great show.....Amazing.......I had nose bleed seats but I managed to get on to the floor seating area! Petco Stadium got owned!

The show was too much (in a good way) visually.

She paid a huge tribute to Obama's win....

Long live the queen!

:america::thumbsup:

Well, what did she say?

From Tribe:

"San Diego county has more registered Democrats that Republicans now.

The show was unreal. AMAZING. She was in a GREAT mood obviously.

For "Give It To Me", she came out with an Obama shirt

She forgot some of the words to "Ray Of Light", but it was a fun lighthearted moment. I don't think anything could have spoiled her mood. When she came out for "Candy Shop" she was beaming ear to ear.

The show could not have been better.

The request song was 'Express Yourself'"

:dramatic:

Guest Giuseppe

She was INCREDIBLE tonight. Best. Show. Ever. I've never seen her so happy or chatty. Just all around gleeful for two hours; she couldn't stop smiling. During Ray of Light, she was just smiling like it was the best moment of her life. She barely got anything but the chorus right and still seemed too happy to care.

Can't remember everything she said; still shell shocked. But she had something to say every other song. Hope someone posts videos. Wish they had filmed THIS show for DVD.

(Thanks Obama and America for buying me the best Madonna performance I could ever have dreamed of.) :thumbsup:

from tribe:

Before Madonna launched into "Express Yourself" she talked about Obama's win and how we have all come together as one. I will upload that speech as well as other clips. The whole stadium went crazy. There was a lot more to it. It was a very touching moment.

The San Diego crowd was not nearly as enthusiastic as her New York crowd, but they were better than I thought they would be considering San Diego is a conservative, laid back place. I was surprised how many str8 conservative couples showed up who did not feel comfortable with the Obama celebrations.

I think it was the New York Post who claimed that stadiums are not in Madonna's league (or something like that), at least in the United States. Let me tell you - they were completely wrong. The show worked really well and the place was, for the most part, pretty full. I would say that even though they projected 35,000 seats to be the sell-out level, there must have been more than 40,000 people. There were some random rows of empty seats and some obstructed view sections that were empty, but the crowd was very impressive.

Madonna was having fun and you can tell, by the expression on her face, that the audience's reaction moved her. She kept forgetting the words to "Ray of Light" but it was funny. She said, "God knows I have a lot on my mind."

Just got back. First of all...for the MISSUS above. It was 100% full. There was not an empty seat in the house. MASSIVE VENUE...beautiful stadium...it was overwhelming to look back at the audience at times to see what Madonna sees from the stage.

Again...it was 100% sold out. The ushers were even saying that it would be packed and there were no more tickets.

Some highlights...

I hope someone has a great tape of the opening...cause she has the BIGGEST...most natural grin on her face I may have ever seen. She was beeming.

Every chance she got to speak...she was HAPPY...she even said "This is the happiest day of my life"...

She completely forgot all the verse words to ROL...and just kind of laughed it off...referring to it later in the request section saying..."You guys understand....you know I'VE GOT A LOT ON MY MIND RIGHT NOW".

Also during the request she decided there would be no more sectioned off seating and told the ushers to let everyone on the floor come forward...hug each other...which happened.

I watched the last 2 songs standing on my chair in the 2nd row catwalk...because the ushers just didn't give a fuck by that time...very fun

YMLM was gorgeous.

The crowd LOVED 4M and LIKE A PRAYER...

I have never seen her in a stadium before...it was amazing...Holiday came on after and literally people (including me) danced through...up the aisles and out of the stadium. There was a definate sense of joy to the night. The crowd on the floor was LOUD...but you have to realize that the crowd will not ever sound the same as it does in NYC or any other arena...because there's not a fucking roof on the building people. The sound isn't contained.

AND IT WAS FULL.

Guest gloriesbarcelona
Madonna's "Obama" Speech in San Diego

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:bow::bow::bow:

That must have been AMAZING to see... FAB!!

Just got back. First of all...for the MISSUS above. It was 100% full. There was not an empty seat in the house. MASSIVE VENUE...beautiful stadium...it was overwhelming to look back at the audience at times to see what Madonna sees from the stage.

Again...it was 100% sold out. The ushers were even saying that it would be packed and there were no more tickets.

Some highlights...

I hope someone has a great tape of the opening...cause she has the BIGGEST...most natural grin on her face I may have ever seen. She was beeming.

Every chance she got to speak...she was HAPPY...she even said "This is the happiest day of my life"...

She completely forgot all the verse words to ROL...and just kind of laughed it off...referring to it later in the request section saying..."You guys understand....you know I'VE GOT A LOT ON MY MIND RIGHT NOW".

Also during the request she decided there would be no more sectioned off seating and told the ushers to let everyone on the floor come forward...hug each other...which happened.

I watched the last 2 songs standing on my chair in the 2nd row catwalk...because the ushers just didn't give a fuck by that time...very fun

YMLM was gorgeous.

The crowd LOVED 4M and LIKE A PRAYER...

I have never seen her in a stadium before...it was amazing...Holiday came on after and literally people (including me) danced through...up the aisles and out of the stadium. There was a definate sense of joy to the night. The crowd on the floor was LOUD...but you have to realize that the crowd will not ever sound the same as it does in NYC or any other arena...because there's not a fucking roof on the building people. The sound isn't contained.

AND IT WAS FULL.

uhmm NO it wasn't, it wasn't 100% FULL.....i will say it was around 85% to 90%, there were empty places in the floor and in other parts of the stadium but maybe those were not sold in purpose, like a big chunk right in front of the stage....who knows.

uhmm NO it wasn't, it wasn't 100% FULL.....i will say it was around 85% to 90%, there were empty places in the floor and in other parts of the stadium but maybe those were not sold in purpose, like a big chunk right in front of the stage....who knows.

Every ticket put up for sale was sold. Period. You'll see the boxscore.

Every ticket put up for sale was sold. Period. You'll see the boxscore.

Boxscore DOESN'T mean anything. Just because every seat was sold, doesnt mean the stadium was sold out ,, just means the scalpers didnt sell all the tix they had.

Looking around, there were def open spots in sections, but who cares , it was a great nite & show !

You people get way too hung up on "Boxscore" ...