Madonna "Bans" Sarah "Fucking" Palin From Her Concerts

Guest chatty kathy

In all my years as a fan I am shocked to see Madonna condone BANING. Wow, I'd never thought I'd see the day. :dramatic:

Oh please!

Madonna never said Sarah Palin was "banned" from her concerts.

I'm sure Madonna would actually gladly welcome Sarah Palin(if she actually had any desire to go)to one of her concerts. Madonna would rip the cunt to shreds face to face and get so much media attention in the process!

I'm not talking about her political views per se. I am saying Madonna is a very outspoken artist with strong liberal views on everything from religion to sexuality to politics that is very apparent and is a very strong thread throughout her entire work. As she herself has said, her main thing is to WAKE PEOPLE UP from being dormant and not caring and frankly I cannot see anyone that shares that mentality and is ACTIVE can disagree with her on what the right choice is. If you're a big enough fan to follow her entire output and post on these boards, its infathomable that you would vote republican. And frankly Madonna is an entire BODY of work that includes very strong visual elements and a very defined attitude so if you just follow her music, well then you have her all wrong.

:thumbsup:

Guest BytheBay
I'm not talking about her political views per se. I am saying Madonna is a very outspoken artist with strong liberal views on everything from religion to sexuality to politics that is very apparent and is a very strong thread throughout her entire work. As she herself has said, her main thing is to WAKE PEOPLE UP from being dormant and not caring and frankly I cannot see anyone that shares that mentality and is ACTIVE can disagree with her on what the right choice is. If you're a big enough fan to follow her entire output and post on these boards, its infathomable that you would vote republican. And frankly Madonna is an entire BODY of work that includes very strong visual elements and a very defined attitude so if you just follow her music, well then you have her all wrong.

That's a little short sighted and myopic. Being republican doesn't mean you are not awake to what is going on in this world. Nor does being democrat or a liberal equate to being aware. As for what the right choice is, that is different to each person. Each person has their issues that are close to their heart and chose the appropriate candidate as such. The appeal of a pop star such as Madonna has nothing to do with liberalism. She's simply saying be aware of what you are doing and make the best choice for you.

I have been a fan of the woman since the beginning (I am 35) and have voted Republican in every election since I was 18 because I agree with the majority of their policies. Not all republicans are the Mike Huckabees of the world and not every Democrat is a bleeding heart liberal protesting the injustices of the world. THere is a lot of grey in between.

I dont' think YOU can define for another person what Madonna means to them or what she is all about. Its personal just like someones political beliefs. And I can honestly say as a 35 year old gay man I have no problem with voting republican and truly getting what Madonna is about.

That's a little short sighted and myopic. Being republican doesn't mean you are not awake to what is going on in this world. Nor does being democrat or a liberal equate to being aware. As for what the right choice is, that is different to each person. Each person has their issues that are close to their heart and chose the appropriate candidate as such. The appeal of a pop star such as Madonna has nothing to do with liberalism. She's simply saying be aware of what you are doing and make the best choice for you.

I have been a fan of the woman since the beginning (I am 35) and have voted Republican in every election since I was 18 because I agree with the majority of their policies. Not all republicans are the Mike Huckabees of the world and not every Democrat is a bleeding heart liberal protesting the injustices of the world. THere is a lot of grey in between.

I dont' think YOU can define for another person what Madonna means to them or what she is all about. Its personal just like someones political beliefs. And I can honestly say as a 35 year old gay man I have no problem with voting republican and truly getting what Madonna is about.

You know what, you're right. I cant see how anyone in their right mind would vote Republican and that is short sighted of me. But I cant.

OxyMORON ALERT! OxyMORON ALERT! :wacko::crazy:

How can you be gay and SUPPORT Palin's beliefs?

After all she thinks that being gay IS a CHOICE, and she goes to a CHURCH that prays away the gays?

She is against abortion, she believes in NOT having proper sex education at schools (or saving yourself for marraiage) yet her daughter of 17 years is pregnant. :manson:

She also believes in CREATION , does NOT have the qualifications for being a VP or God forbid the next president of the USA. She can utter a COHERENT sentence on interviews with softball Katie Couric.

And she claims to be a Christian... But her actions SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!

In the past three days I've heard some of the most off the wall things, that I've heard in my whole life. Palin has said some pretty horrible things, in order to win this election. When a person stirs a crowd up so badly with lies, that a person in the audience yells "Kill Him"(Obama), others are yelling racially hateful remarks, at some blacks at the event, and some in the crowd became verbally hostile towards the media that were there, and she stands there hearing all of this and she does NOTHING to stop this rabid crowd, that she created.

I have a big problem with this, Palin should have known better than to create this hate filled atmosphere. After it started going out of control, she should have immediately attempted to calm the crowd down, yet she didn't, she just continued to incite the crowd. This is dangerous to everyone involved. Palin is attempting to do more damage to our country than any other politician ever has. Palin seems proud of her oozing hatred, sharp nails, and her petty snide remarks, which lean more to a devilish side of her, instead of a Christian side.

Palin proclaims that she is a devout Christian , yet does not seem to take seriously the commandment to not bear false witness (against your neighbor). That's what my catholic faith has taught me all these years.

Among OTHER things

How can anyone SUPPORT Sarah PALIN? Is BEYOND Comprehension! Is BEYOND DUMB! :lmao:

Guest vermicious knid
I'm sure Madonna would actually gladly welcome Sarah Palin(if she actually had any desire to go)to one of her concerts. Madonna would rip the cunt to shreds face to face and get so much media attention in the process!

If it were anything like Madonna's video tribute to McCain and Hitler, it would be Madonna who looked like the biggest fool in the end.

Guest BytheBay
OxyMORON ALERT! OxyMORON ALERT! :wacko::crazy:

How can you be gay and SUPPORT Palin's beliefs?

After all she thinks that being gay IS a CHOICE, and she goes to a CHURCH that prays away the gays?

She is against abortion, she believes in NOT having proper sex education at schools (or saving yourself for marraiage) yet her daughter of 17 years is pregnant. :manson:

She also believes in CREATION , does NOT have the qualifications for being a VP or God forbid the next president of the USA. She can utter a COHERENT sentence on interviews with softball Katie Couric.

And she claims to be a Christian... But her actions SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!

In the past three days I've heard some of the most off the wall things, that I've heard in my whole life. Palin has said some pretty horrible things, in order to win this election. When a person stirs a crowd up so badly with lies, that a person in the audience yells "Kill Him"(Obama), others are yelling racially hateful remarks, at some blacks at the event, and some in the crowd became verbally hostile towards the media that were there, and she stands there hearing all of this and she does NOTHING to stop this rabid crowd, that she created.

I have a big problem with this, Palin should have known better than to create this hate filled atmosphere. After it started going out of control, she should have immediately attempted to calm the crowd down, yet she didn't, she just continued to incite the crowd. This is dangerous to everyone involved. Palin is attempting to do more damage to our country than any other politician ever has. Palin seems proud of her oozing hatred, sharp nails, and her petty snide remarks, which lean more to a devilish side of her, instead of a Christian side.

Palin proclaims that she is a devout Christian , yet does not seem to take seriously the commandment to not bear false witness (against your neighbor). That's what my catholic faith has taught me all these years.

Among OTHER things

How can anyone SUPPORT Sarah PALIN? Is BEYOND Comprehension! Is BEYOND DUMB! :lmao:

I can be gay and support Palin's beliefs because they are Palin's beliefs...not mine. I'm not going to sit here and say I agree with them but I can allow them to exist. To do any different is to be as close minded as you are claiming she is.

And for the record, the reason I vote Republican is because I tend to agree with their economic, domestic and foreign policies. I don't agree with the ultra right wing who preaches hate just as I'm sure there are plenty of democratic beliefs that you would not define yourself by. Would I like the Republicans to embrace the notion of homosexuality? Sure. that would be great. But I feel there are bigger obstacles facing us these days then whether someone else agrees with who I sleep with.

And a lot of what you say about Palin is true. But a lot of it is generalizations as well. And frankly, while Palin is not my number one choice for VP, she is only VP. I'm voting for McCain. She just happens to come along with the package. I would love to see Obama step it up and reach out to me but I dont' see him doing that. I don't agree with his policies and ideas. That's fine. But to call someone dumb, which is what you just did, because they don't agree with YOUR politicial beliefs is pretty arrogant.

Guest waiting

What gives a sh*t about who's side Madonna is on.

The fact of the matter is this - none of them are qualified to run this country. BUT if McCain and the Republicans win this country will NOT survive and you will not recognize it in 4 years. What people don't understand is it doesn't matter what these people claim their policies are, they cannot be trusted and they won't keep their promise. 8 years of the Bush administration and people still haven't learned. People need to consider that McCain is a very old man. If he drops dead Sarah Palin would become President ... so its not "only VP".

McCain cannot be trusted.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/9/21/93...4248/245/602838

And for the record, the reason I vote Republican is because I tend to agree with their economic, domestic and foreign policies.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Obama's Foreign, Domestic and Economical POLICIES are Better than McPain's -FACT-

Here are the FACTS! :angel:

Tax policies that reward work:

Obama Offers Middle-Class Tax Cuts That Are Three Times The Size Of McCain’s. Obama’s plan calls for reforming the tax code so that it rewards hard work. That’s why the typical middle-class family will get three times more in tax cuts from the Obama plan than under the McCain plan.

No Tax Increases For Families Making Less Than $250,000. If you are a family making less than $250,000, Obama’s tax plan will not raise your taxes – not your income taxes, not your payroll taxes, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes. In fact, you are overwhelmingly likely to get a tax cut – one that is larger than what McCain is proposing.

Despite what arrogant americans like to believe (you MIGHT be ONE of THEM), we DO need the rest of the world on our side. And Obama is internationally affable and has diplomatic talent. He is culturally and globally minded, and will improve our world image. This article sums up why I personally think he is the right choice for 2008.

http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/...1695803,00.html

He is anti-war, he believes in diplomacy FIRST.

About ENDING the war he is what Obama will do:

Obama Will Work With Commanders On The Ground In Iraq To Responsibly Redeploy U.S. Troops. Barack Obama believes we must be as careful getting out of Iraq as we were careless getting in. Immediately upon taking office, Obama will give his Secretary of Defense and military commanders a new mission in Iraq: ending the war. The removal of our troops will be responsible and phased, directed by military commanders on the ground and done in consultation with the Iraqi government. Military experts believe we can safely redeploy combat brigades from Iraq at a pace of 1 to 2 brigades a month that would remove them in 16 months.

ENERGY POLICY THAT REDUCES DEPENDENCE ON FOREIGN OIL AND HELPS FAMILIES COPE WITH HIGH ENERGY PRICES

Obama Would Provide $1,000 Immediate Energy Rebates this Fall. Under Obama’s plan, a windfall profits tax would be placed on the oil companies in order to fund emergency energy rebates of $500 per worker and $1,000 per family for 95% of American families. Obama will also crack down on oil market speculation and swap oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to help bring down prices.

Obama Will Invest $150 Billion Over 10 Years And Create 5 Million New Green Jobs. Obama will invest $150 billion over 10 years in renewable energy, energy efficiency and the next generation of clean vehicles. These investments will lower oil demand and prices in the long term, create 5 million new jobs, and improve our environment.

Obama Will Partner With Domestic Automakers To Fast-Track The Development Of Higher Mileage Cars And Produce Advanced Vehicles. As President, Obama will invest in putting one million plug-in hybrid vehicles on the road by 2015 and provide $4 billion in retooling tax credits and loan guarantees for domestic auto plants and parts manufacturers, so that the new fuel-efficient cars can be built in the U.S. by American workers rather than overseas. He will also provide tax credits for consumers to purchase advanced technology vehicles.

Taking on oil industry:

Obama Will Enact a Windfall Profits Tax on the Top Grossing Oil Companies to Ease the Burden on American Families And Require Oil Companies To Use Existing Drilling Leases. Obama supports imposing a tax on a portion of excess profits of oil companies to pay for an immediate emergency energy rebate of $500 for individuals and $1,000 for families and will employ a use-it-or-lose-it approach to require oil and gas companies to develop federal and offshore leases.

Obama Would End Oil and Gas Industry Tax Breaks. Obama has called for repealing the oil and gas industry tax breaks that President Bush himself has said himself are unnecessary given today’s strong market incentive for expanding exploration and production. [barack Obama Energy Plan]

Obama's Health plan has been HIGHLY PRAISED!

Barack Obama offers incremental HEALTH reform: regulation of insurers to prevent discrimination against the less healthy, subsidies to help lower-income families buy insurance, and public insurance plans that compete with the private sector. His plan falls short of universal coverage, but it would sharply reduce the number of uninsured.

Mr. McCain, on the other hand, wants to blow up the current system, by eliminating the tax break for employer-provided insurance. And he doesn’t offer a workable alternative.

Without the tax break, many employers would drop their current health plans. Several recent nonpartisan studies estimate that under the McCain plan around 20 million Americans currently covered by their employers would lose their health insurance.

As compensation, the McCain plan would give people a tax credit — $2,500 for an individual, $5,000 for a family — that could be used to buy health insurance in the individual market. At the same time, Mr. McCain would deregulate insurance, leaving insurance companies free to deny coverage to those with health problems — and his proposal for a “high-risk pool” for hard cases would provide little help.

So what would happen?

The good news, such as it is, is that more people would buy individual insurance. Indeed, the total number of uninsured Americans might decline marginally under the McCain plan — although many more Americans would be without insurance than under the Obama plan.

But the people gaining insurance would be those who need it least: relatively healthy Americans with high incomes. Why? Because insurance companies want to cover only healthy people, and even among the healthy only those able to pay a lot in addition to their tax credit would be able to afford coverage (remember, it’s a $5,000 credit, but the average family policy actually costs more than $12,000).

Meanwhile, the people losing insurance would be those who need it most: lower-income workers who wouldn’t be able to afford individual insurance even with the tax credit, and Americans with health problems whom insurance companies won’t cover.

And in the process of comforting the comfortable while afflicting the afflicted, the McCain plan would also lead to a huge, expensive increase in bureaucracy: insurers selling individual health plans spend 29 percent of the premiums they receive on administration, largely because they employ so many people to screen applicants. This compares with costs of 12 percent for group plans and just 3 percent for Medicare.

In short, the McCain plan makes no sense at all, unless you have faith that the magic of the marketplace can solve all problems. And Mr. McCain does: a much-quoted article published under his name declares that “Opening up the health insurance market to more vigorous nationwide competition, as we have done over the last decade in banking, would provide more choices of innovative products less burdened by the worst excesses of state-based regulation.”

The McCain plan would do for health care what deregulation has done for banking. And that is HORRIBLE!

OBAMA/BIDEN 08!

What gives a sh*t about who's side Madonna is on.

The fact of the matter is this - none of them are qualified to run this country. BUT if McCain and the Republicans win this country will NOT survive and you will not recognize it in 4 years. What people don't understand is it doesn't matter what these people claim their policies are, they cannot be trusted and they won't keep their promise. 8 years of the Bush administration and people still haven't learned. People need to consider that McCain is a very old man. If he drops dead Sarah Palin would become President ... so its not "only VP".

:thumbsup:

I actually don't give a SHIT about Madonna's political or religious beliefs BUT is a lot of fun to hear and see her TRASHING SARAH FUCKING PALIN! :lmao: I can't wait to see what she has planned for this weekend in NYC and next week in Boston! (Especially on Oct 16th which is the date I am going to!)

Madonna :wow::vogue:

Guest BytheBay

First off stating McCain's policies are bad is an opinion, not a FACT.

And second, we can all cut and paste. The point of all this is, cause i"m not going to debate politics anymore, that its not impossible to disagree with someone's political beliefs and still support and cherish them.

Fact.

And second, we can all cut and paste. The point of all this is, cause i"m not going to debate politics anymore, that its not impossible to disagree with someone's political beliefs and still support and cherish them.

Fact.

The truth HURTS eh?

You only SEE what YOUR EYES want to SEE! :angel:;)

Republicunts can never GIVE VALID reasons why they are voting the way they do!

-FACT-

Fact.

I read your posts in this thread and I agree with you.

Don't care what the fools are saying they don't get it. For them everything is black or white and nothing else which really question how old they really are.

And the funny thing is that they say that they are open-minded but they are just as narrow-minded as the ones they're bashing because they won't allow or even understand anyone with different opinions.

And you can be a republican and still like Madonna and vice versa.

But for the majority on this board they just can't see that there's alot of variety within party limits, for them it's just black and white.

So they just can't understand that you are into some policies and maybe not all of them. For them you have to agree with everything. Basically they think that being a political sheep is what makes you political.

Anyhow. Who's the one to say another opinions are facts or not? Opinions are NOT facts and never will be.

As long as you know and can argue for what you stand for then you can be whatever.

I read your posts in this thread and I agree with you.

Don't care what the fools are saying they don't get it. For them everything is black or white and nothing else which really question how old they really are.

And the funny thing is that they say that they are open-minded but they are just as narrow-minded as the ones they're bashing because they won't allow or even understand anyone with different opinions.

And you can be a republican and still like Madonna and vice versa.

But for the majority on this board they just can't see that there's alot of variety within party limits, for them it's just black and white.

So they just can't understand that you are into some policies and maybe not all of them. For them you have to agree with everything. Basically they think that being a political sheep is what makes you political.

Anyhow. Who's the one to say another opinions are facts or not? Opinions are NOT facts and never will be.

As long as you know and can argue for what you stand for then you can be whatever.

October 10, 2008

Legislative Panel: Palin Abused Authority

:hotmess:

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Filed at 8:23 p.m. ET

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) -- A legislative committee investigating Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has found she unlawfully abused her authority in firing the state's public safety commissioner.

The investigative report concludes that a family grudge wasn't the sole reason for firing Public Safety Commissioner Walter Monegan but says it likely was a contributing factor.

The Republican vice presidential nominee has been accused of firing a commissioner to settle a family dispute. Palin supporters have called the investigation politically motivated.

Monegan says he was dismissed as retribution for resisting pressure to fire a state trooper involved in a bitter divorce with the governor's sister. Palin says Monegan was fired as part of a legitimate budget dispute.

I WONDER WHAT MADONNA WILL SAY TOMORROW NIGHT????

These comments are being taken way too seriously (what a shocker!!). I'm sure she's no fan of Palin but her "rant" at MSG was clearly in jest, she was trying to be funny and obviously she knows most of her audience would get a kick out of it and they did. She was laughing, the audience was laughing. The only "angry" reactions have been from people who weren't there it seems. This is one of those things where you just had to be there I suppose.

But I must say, asking/hoping for Madonna to not be political is a ridiculous notion. The woman has been "political" since day one, just with different issues throughout the years. Surely she will continue to be.

Guest socalboy1984
and who wouldve thought Madonna would BAN ANYTHING?

It's hypocritical. Same with fans trying to take away my fan card. lol

So it's accepting of all people except Republicans? Just a little hypocritical.

And yes, i can enjoy Madonna's music without getting behind her political leanings.

Guest socalboy1984
Sarah Palin is a jerk, that's why! Sarah is so irritating when she is speaking... sounds so fake... cynical... a real bitch.

That's funny because I met her and she's a very polite, humble, down to earth person. I was actually at the "terrorist" accusation rally and no, she did not incite hate. She brought up facts.

I have stood up against Madonna bashers and I'm sure many of you dislike it when other people bash Madonna. Why do this to other people? It's really silly. What comes around goes around.

Guest socalboy1984
I can be gay and support Palin's beliefs because they are Palin's beliefs...not mine. I'm not going to sit here and say I agree with them but I can allow them to exist. To do any different is to be as close minded as you are claiming she is.

And for the record, the reason I vote Republican is because I tend to agree with their economic, domestic and foreign policies. I don't agree with the ultra right wing who preaches hate just as I'm sure there are plenty of democratic beliefs that you would not define yourself by. Would I like the Republicans to embrace the notion of homosexuality? Sure. that would be great. But I feel there are bigger obstacles facing us these days then whether someone else agrees with who I sleep with.

And a lot of what you say about Palin is true. But a lot of it is generalizations as well. And frankly, while Palin is not my number one choice for VP, she is only VP. I'm voting for McCain. She just happens to come along with the package. I would love to see Obama step it up and reach out to me but I dont' see him doing that. I don't agree with his policies and ideas. That's fine. But to call someone dumb, which is what you just did, because they don't agree with YOUR politicial beliefs is pretty arrogant.

Thank you and I completely agree. That's the spirit of what America is about.

That's funny because I met her and she's a very polite, humble, down to earth person. I was actually at the "terrorist" accusation rally and no, she did not incite hate. She brought up facts.

:chuckle:

Comparisons to Germany in the 1930s seem appropriate: our leaders have led the nation to the brink of economic collapse and completely compromised our international standing, and now we have an insurgent national candidate trying to get elected by inciting popular fear about 'outsiders' of a different race. This isn't chilling, it's terrifying.

Sarah should learn something from Mcpain in Minneapolis ... STOP spreading Hate Sarah! Hopefully Mcpain is backtracking now!

McCain Calls Obama a "Decent" Person

The video is PRICELESS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gx21oan3uc

John McCain sought to walk back some of the hostility that he and his crowds have projected towards Barack Obama in recent days, saying he wanted to run a respectful campaign and urging his supporters to think of Obama as a decent person.

After an attendee at his town hall said he was concerned about bringing up a child under a president who "cohorts with domestic terrorists such as [bill] Ayers," McCain didn't take the bait. Rather, he sought to calm the questioner's obviously emotional tone.

"[senator Obama] is a decent person and a person that you do not have to be scared about as President of the United States," he said, before adding: "If I didn't think I would be one heck of a better president I wouldn't be running."

McCain was subsequently booed.

Later in the townhall McCain was pressed again about Obama's "other-ness" and again he refused to take the bait.

"He is a decent family man and citizen that I just have disagreements with on fundamental issues," he said.

Earlier in the campaign stop in Lakeville, Minnesota, he told the crowd that while he was "going to take the gloves off" when it came to bringing up Obama's voting record and past associations, the campaign would remain "respectful."

There are two possible interpretations to the somewhat conciliatory tone. McCain could be sensing a political backlash to the vitriol of his crowds, which have labeled Obama a terrorist and traitor, accused him of treason, and called for his death. Certainly, polling suggests raising the Ayers issue has done relatively little to advance McCain's electoral cause. Or he could be playing a classic political game, in which he leaves the mudslinging to his campaign and vice president while he himself stays clean and above the fray.

After all, just hours before McCain spoke, his aide Brian Rogers sent a statement to reporters defending the McCain-Palin audiences as everyday Americans.

I have stood up against Madonna bashers and I'm sure many of you dislike it when other people bash Madonna. Why do this to other people? It's really silly. What comes around goes around.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I believe you can be a Madonna fan and vote republican. I also believe those people are IDIOTS.

Any gay person who supports republican "ideals" (like loathing fags, ruining the economy, and starting wars of aggression) is an IDIOT.

As far as Madonna goes, her Sarah Palin rants are clearly in jest, as anyone who has seen it live can attest. If Sarah Palin showed up at a fucking arena to see a show, Madonna's security would not turn her away. :wacko: It's not that serious. It was a fucking JOKE.

Guest BytheBay
I believe you can be a Madonna fan and vote republican. I also believe those people are IDIOTS.

Any gay person who supports republican "ideals" (like loathing fags, ruining the economy, and starting wars of aggression) is an IDIOT.

what i find the funniest part about all this alleged political commentary is that those who are railing against the republicans for being close minded are displaying the exact characteristics they seem to despise.

the only name calling and insulting seems to be coming from the alleged open minded people.