Madonna "Bans" Sarah "Fucking" Palin From Her Concerts

Guest chatty kathy

Guest Material Virgin
I think she was talking about Janet-POOR SICK BIG ASS FLIOP TOUR-Jackson.

awww...Janet cant help that she got all that JUNK IN THE TRUNk. :bruised:

Go Sarah Palin. It was about time she said the truth about poor divorced Madonna taking herself so seriously.

And to think that there ARE SOME GAY IDIOTS voting for Mrs. PLAIN :rolleyes:

Palin Breaks With McCain On Gay Marriage Ban

COLORADO SPRINGS, COLO.) - In an interview with CBN’s David Brody, Sarah Palin signaled her support for a constitutional ban on gay marriage, a position that John McCain once described as “antithetical in every way to the core philosophy of Republicans.”

“I am, in my own, state, I have voted along with the vast majority of Alaskans who had the opportunity to vote to amend our Constitution defining marriage as between one man and one woman. I wish on a federal level that that's where we would go because I don't support gay marriage,” Palin said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/10/20/po...ry4531945.shtml

Guest Joey's Hung Up On Madonna

Madonna is seriously acting really juvenile and out of touch with all her political nonsense. And this is coming from a liberal; it's just the fact that comparing McCain to Hitler and constantly trashing on Palin (who's actually the highest rated governor in the COUNTRY) comes off unsubstantial.

Madonna is seriously acting really juvenile and out of touch with all her political nonsense. And this is coming from a liberal; it's just the fact that comparing McCain to Hitler and constantly trashing on Palin (who's actually the highest rated governor in the COUNTRY) comes off unsubstantial.

Actually since being picked her numbers in Alaska have gone down and she is no longer the highest rated. But whatever.

Im sure I could get a high rating in Alaska if I thumped on a Bible and shot moose too.

radaronline.com

Beef of the Week

Madonna v. Palin: Bitch Fight!

madonnapalin_fresh.jpg

AX TO GRIND Madonna, Sarah (inset)

Launching into the ballad "You Must Love Me" from Evita, Madonna announced that she was dedicating the song "to the love and and light of my life, Lola," noting that she first performed the song on the day that Lourdes was born and had written it while "she was was still in my womb."

The whole article is nothing but ridiculous M bashing, my biggest gripe is that they think M wrote "You Must Love Me", I don't think Andrew Lloyd Webber would appreciate that!

:rolleyes:

Madonna is an American who is free to expresss and endorse her favorite candidate!

The HUGE roars of approval after showing the Get Stupid video from her Boston and NYC shows does not seem unsubstantial at all!

And after all the shit that has come out about Sarah Palin (the troopergate scandal and her abusing of power as governor of Alaska, the Katie Couric interview, her lack of capacity to utter a COHERENT sentence, her beliefs in Creation , her banning of gay marriage and supporting a church that prays away the gays, her proposal of sex abstinence but her underage teen daughter is preganant and will marry her white trash bf and her propaganda of spreading LIES and HATE towards Obama and non-christians at her rallies among other things) is no wonder that her approval rate in Alaska is going down every single day.

Madonna has a right as a responsible American to EXPRESS HERSELF!

-END OF-

Why is Madge not allowed her views on politics ? Cos shes a pop star ? Bitch cares about her country and pays her taxes (as well as paying them over in the uk too) and isnt that what USA is based on FREEDOM OF SPEECH ?

its not juvenile hows she expresses her views is by the by, they are her views

I think it's perfectly fine for Madonna or any other artist to express their political views as long as they do what Madonna does, limit it to a small part of the show.

I wouldn't like a concert that was political from beginning to end. People are there to have fun but it's fine to fit in a few political or serious messages as long as they don't predominate.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122419210832542317.html

Another REPUBLICAN trashing Sarah Palin

But we have seen Mrs. Palin on the national stage for seven weeks now, and there is little sign that she has the tools, the equipment, the knowledge or the philosophical grounding one hopes for, and expects, in a holder of high office. She is a person of great ambition, but the question remains: What is the purpose of the ambition? She wants to rise, but what for? For seven weeks I've listened to her, trying to understand if she is Bushian or Reaganite—a spender, to speak briefly, whose political decisions seem untethered to a political philosophy, and whose foreign policy is shaped by a certain emotionalism, or a conservative whose principles are rooted in philosophy, and whose foreign policy leans more toward what might be called romantic realism, and that is speak truth, know America, be America, move diplomatically, respect public opinion, and move within an awareness and appreciation of reality.

But it's unclear whether she is Bushian or Reaganite. She doesn't think aloud. She just . . . says things. :hotmess:

Her supporters accuse her critics of snobbery: Maybe she's not a big "egghead" but she has brilliant instincts and inner toughness. But what instincts? "I'm Joe Six-Pack"? She does not speak seriously but attempts to excite sensation—"palling around with terrorists." If the Ayers case is a serious issue, treat it seriously. She is not as thoughtful or persuasive as Joe the Plumber, who in an extended cable interview Thursday made a better case for the Republican ticket than the Republican ticket has made. :rotfl: In the past two weeks she has spent her time throwing out tinny lines to crowds she doesn't, really, understand. This is not a leader, this is a follower, and she follows what she imagines is the base, which is in fact a vast and broken-hearted thing whose pain she cannot, actually, imagine. She could reinspire and reinspirit; she chooses merely to excite. She doesn't seem to understand the implications of her own thoughts.

No news conferences? Interviews now only with friendly journalists? You can't be president or vice president and govern in that style, as a sequestered figure. This has been Mr. Bush's style the past few years, and see where it got us. You must address America in its entirety, not as a sliver or a series of slivers but as a full and whole entity, a great nation trying to hold together. When you don't, when you play only to your little piece, you contribute to its fracturing. :thumbsup: