VIENNA - September 23 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Andra

So what's gonna happen in America? :bruised: I don't think that's the problem..

Well, it certainly isn't helping. In countries where it went Top 10 or Top 5, I think people are more familiar with it. I am sure the Gold Circle crowds in America will be all into it, but the casual fans (outside the Gold Circle), are gonna be like, "What the fuck is this song?"

As a fan, I don't mind it as a closing song, but the majority of concert goers are not hardcore fans. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble.

Guest jamesshot

^ they aren't. With the prices she is charging, it isn't going to kill her to add a better closer for America. The song wasn't even that big in the rest of the world. The closer should be BIG.

Guest boytoyville

^ I think it's a perfect closer actually & I couldn't be more happy about Human Nature being in the setlist. One of my all time favorites. :)

She can close her show however she wants. The audience acn choose to enjoy the great show she's giving them, or whine like a bunch of morons over fucking song choice.

Well duh, of course it's her choice. But don't flip the audience off when they don't know your last song very well, don't want to sing it and just aren't into it. :rolleyes:

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Exactly. Her closers for the last three tours were EPIC as far as audience response because people were very familiar with "Music", "Holiday" and even "Hung Up".

Guest jamesshot
Well duh, of course it's her choice. But don't flip the audience off when they don't know your last song very well, don't want to sing it and just aren't into it. :rolleyes:

Thank you. She choses a song that most people don't know or aren't that excited about as her closer then flips people off. Not very smart.

What exactly can people who don't like the closing song do about it??

Free answer

NOTHING

Unlike the London show, which had legitimate technical problems, the fact that some people want to hear a "classic' over give it to me, is just one more in a long list of moronic complaints of this tour. I love give it to me, and have no problem with her closing the show with it.

This isn't a greatest hits tour.

Guest jamesshot

Free answer

NOTHING

Unlike the London show, which had legitimate technical problems, the fact that some people want to hear a "classic' over give it to me, is just one more in a long list of moronic complaints of this tour. I love give it to me, and have no problem with her closing the show with it.

Then she shouldn't be shocked when the crowd isn't into it. So she shouldn't flip them off.

Guest boytoyville

Free answer

NOTHING

:thumbsup:

Keep it together was a single only in the US, and she closed the BAT with that song all over europe

That's true, but that had the fortune of being a highlight song from a hugely successful album that had been out for over a year by the time she toured.

Anyway, I'm not saying that I don't like the song per se, I just don't think she should give the finger to a crowd that (for the most part) probably isn't fully appreciative of the song. It's like ending your totally bitchin' term paper with a dangling participle and then getting angry when the professor gives you a B+ instead of an A-.

She's a showbiz woman of the highest caliber. She has to know what songs get the best reactions by now. She's not retarded.

" first minor cock-up was made during Vogue. while on the circular platform at the end of the catwalk she missed a move during the "ladies, ladies, ladies, ladies..." part and fell off balance for a second. she made the biggest grin i've ever seen as in "Oops" and carried on with the choreography. it was soooo cute"

" she messed up badly during the very end of ITG while rope-skipping. in short, she failed to do it properly and again chuckled at herself. "

" 4 Minutes illicits a mini crowd pop, but she looks bored performing it, however with Like a Prayer we get more crowd interaction and dancing! Just as things are looking up, ROL starts and rather than it getting the show stealing crowd reaction its had all round Europe, she seems to be having trouble with her guitar and misses the first 3 lines of the song. She says Is This The Right Chord? And proceeds to sing each line then ask someone Is That Right? (in terms of is she in tune). She isnt. Her guitar isnt either. Its so bad its great. We jump for our lives. Austria stands still. The people on the fron of the general admission barrier stand with their heads leaning on their arms. One poor soul in the seats is dancing. Monty comes to the rescue with the DWT intro of ROL on mega mega loud loop to drown out hers, and the backing vocalists kick in for the rest of the shop. Madonna is barely moving and looking so puzzled. "

"when on the main stage ready for the request section & HU, someone from the crew fucked up and put her mike really low, so she bowed down and said "hey, i'm not THAT short!" Razz after that she tripped the mic along with the stand over. it fell flat on the stage and the clapping intro to the request bit kept on going until someone from her crew brought her a working and properly set mic."

" find it that she looks better in flesh than in the pics. dunno why, perhaps coz in that instant when the camera goes off and a muscle in your arm is flexed during that short moment and you come off looking like hulk or sth. in motion and up front in flesh she looked miles better"

"During Doli Doli when she sits down and Paul sits next to her (dunno, perhaps he does this at every show, i haven't seen it before or heard about it), he put his arm around her and then his hand slipped down to her thigh, caressed it for a second, THEN it moved to her bum smile_razz.gif tapped it twice, then he moved it to her waist, massaged it a bit, and then up to her shoulders and upper arm and he CONSTANTLY rubbed all over her. i guess she was cold. SLUT!"

:vanitybonet:

I just watched the VOGUE clip from Vienna.........there was NO balance problem........

I also watched the Double dutch skipping from Into the Groove..........NO PROBLEM.......

is someone SHIT DISTURBING?!!!!