Madonna's dancer blogs about the BITCHING fans

Andra

Fanzine has become a BIG FUCKING JOKE, it's like an antimadonna site there, absolutely disgusting...in the thread about Madonna asking people from front row not to smoke at her show people are saying that shes being bitchier than anything in Truth Or Dare and that they will smoke right there in her fucking face..Christ..not even kindergarten kids act like that. They bitch about EVERYTHING and i mean EVERYTHING.

This just makes me wanna say...

I LOVE MADONNANATION!

That dancer should keep his fuckin mouth shut..or b fired.

He's obviously on this 'I'm with Madonna' trip. Bitch need

2 realize our money employs his ass..who cares if people

dislike certain things. :fag:

Fanzine has become a BIG FUCKING JOKE, it's like an antimadonna site there, absolutely disgusting...in the thread about Madonna asking people from front row not to smoke at her show people are saying that shes being bitchier than anything in Truth Or Dare and that they will smoke right there in her fucking face..Christ..not even kindergarten kids act like that. They bitch about EVERYTHING and i mean EVERYTHING.

This just makes me wanna say...

I LOVE MADONNANATION!

yes i noticed this...MNation is the best right now...of course with exception of some...you know... :)

Fans at ICON got fucked over with their Hot Tickets packages, the screens crapped out and all they would talk about is the AMAZING laminate they got :lmao:

I'm one of the hot ticket holder, and I really can't believe the silence on Icon.Thark god we are a huge group outside Icon, and we are going to do something.