Madonna's dancer blogs about the BITCHING fans

Andra

Don't you dare.You need to kiss his ass.He's a Madonna dancer and you just should be happy she's on the road at 50.It's all about the art..she's doing free shows, you know.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT :lmao:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

"But remember before you got to the show or even seen a youtube clip. There were a lot of people that put blood sweat and tears for 3 months into sticky and sweet. Overall Lets just have some fun on the site and with that said."

Abso-fucking-lutely! :thumbsup:

Guest valhum
Cause I saw for myself! they all look down at the members who "doubted" them :lol: and fucking take credit for parts of Madonna's show :rotfl:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Right, she is doing that request thingy just because of a couple of moaning people, because, ya know they speak in the name of all of her fans so she listens to them :lol:

No, they are not speaking for all her fans but the video has around 40,000 views and that is something, don't you think. Madonna once said that she and Justin spent a lot of time watching YouTube, so who knows, maybe she wanted to do a "fuck you" kinda thing because of the video which in the end, that is what they wanted, a reaction, positive or negative ;)

No, they are not speaking for all her fans but the video has around 40,000 views and that is something, don't you think. Madonna once said that she and Justin spent a lot of time watching YouTube, so who knows, maybe she wanted to do a "fuck you" kinda thing because of the video which in the end, that is what they wanted, a reaction, positive or negative ;)

But it makes them even look more deluded and mentally disabled than they already were when they think they are responsible for some MINOR changes on a setlist thats been in the making for months and months.

Guest Pud Whacker
But it makes them even look more deluded and mentally disabled than they already were when they think they are responsible for some MINOR changes on a setlist thats been in the making for months and months.

isnt the set list the same? :rotfl:

what changed? like a prayer instead of impressive instant?

isnt the set list the same? :rotfl:

what changed? like a prayer instead of impressive instant?

In their minds, singing a few lines from "Express Yourself" represent COLLOSAL changes...haha!

Guest valhum

Oh ok.....but i don't think they are actually going around saying that thanks to them there was a "change" in the setlist....or are they???

Oh ok.....but i don't think they are actually going around saying that thanks to them there was a "change" in the setlist....or are they???

Sadly Yes they are, and one even embarrassingly enough by saying in his mfanzine profile...."I'M IN CHARGE, I CHOOSE THE SONGS".....*hint

They are. You should see what they're saying on fanzine. :lol: they're also saying that chicagotranny was a MAJOR influence for the tour because of her emails to Liz :lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker
They are. You should see what they're saying on fanzine. :lol: they're also saying that chicagotranny was a MAJOR influence for the tour because of her emails to Liz :lmao:

:rotfl:

:scared::scared::scared::scared:

ahahaah!!!!

....send these people to the nearest insane asylum NOW.

Guest Pud Whacker
Sadly Yes they are, and one even embarrassingly enough by saying in his mfanzine profile...."I'M IN CHARGE, I CHOOSE THE SONGS".....*hint

i dont know who you are speaking of but LIKE A PRAYER wasnt on their list. :rotfl:

this person is in charge of NOTHING not even REALITY. :lol:

Hahaa! I'm really shocked at how these people take themselves so seriously. :scared:

" YOU LOST, WE WON!!! NOW STOP BEING SO JEALOUS BECAUSE MADONNA AND HER CREW PAID ATTENTION TO OUR VIDEO!"

:lmao::lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker
Hahaa! I'm really shocked at how these people take themselves so seriously. :scared:

is what missus said true?

" YOU LOST, WE WON!!! NOW STOP BEING SO JEALOUS BECAUSE MADONNA AND HER CREW PAID ATTENTION TO OUR VIDEO!"

is what missus said true?

HAHAHAHA!!!! VERY SAD, but yea thats the gist of their insanity. :scared::scared::scared:

tony's dementia is on overdrive.......

Guest Pud Whacker

oh, wow, im tripping on an entirely different level. i thought it was cool the dancer said the thing about the video. i thought when laprol came in he was 'over it', like people poking but it really must be embarrassing. i know/THOUGHT it was a joke video but to hear thats an official quote from someone? :rotfl:

well, i just cant really comment on that!!!

6b5528ad.jpg

oh, wow, im tripping on an entirely different level. i thought it was cool the dancer said the thing about the video. i thought when laprol came in he was 'over it', like people poking but it really must be embarrassing. i know/THOUGHT it was a joke video but to hear thats an official quote from someone? :rotfl:

well, i just cant really comment on that!!!

6b5528ad.jpg

LOL!!! I luv that pic of M pud......very appropriate for this situation... :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker
LOL!!! I luv that pic of M pud......very appropriate for this situation... :thumbsup:

well, thats her quote and the look she had on her face when she said it to kurt loder in 1990. :lol:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Jesus :lol: