Madonna's dancer blogs about the BITCHING fans

Andra

From Antboogie's blog:

"VERY Disapointed

I get a lot of great feedback about the show, BUTTTTTT there are some rude ones too, They leave a sour taste in my mouth, So I figure id write whats on my mind. To me some fans are wayyyyy to feisty lol. I seen a video posted a while back while we all were still in rehearsals for the tour. It was group of guys that had the set list of the show, and gave their own feedback on what they thought the show should have. I thought it was funny but 1 side of me thought it was wack…. But that video isn’t the main reason why im speaking on this. M is legend!! And I think all her supporters should be grateful that she is still freaking touring at 50 years young =). How many artist can do that, and esp at the level she sets for a show. SOOOOO WHAT it isn’t like “The Last Tour” it shouldn’t be. SOOOOOOO what she is doing songs your tired of hearing.. LOL maybe just Maybe SHEEEEE loves singing and performing to certain songs. Basically what im saying to the spoiled fans is STOP crying like little babies….. A lot OF US INCLUDING ME have legends we wish were still able to entertain us…. But when The smoked cleared there is only a couple of those special artist left. M is DEF one of them

Im tired we are headed to zurich now.. ill post some stuff soon as I can from today =) "

:thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker
From Antboogie's blog:

"VERY Disapointed

I get a lot of great feedback about the show, BUTTTTTT there are some rude ones too, They leave a sour taste in my mouth, So I figure id write whats on my mind. To me some fans are wayyyyy to feisty lol. I seen a video posted a while back while we all were still in rehearsals for the tour. It was group of guys that had the set list of the show, and gave their own feedback on what they thought the show should have. I thought it was funny but 1 side of me thought it was wack…. But that video isn't the main reason why im speaking on this. M is legend!! And I think all her supporters should be grateful that she is still freaking touring at 50 years young =). How many artist can do that, and esp at the level she sets for a show. SOOOOO WHAT it isn't like "The Last Tour" it shouldn't be. SOOOOOOO what she is doing songs your tired of hearing.. LOL maybe just Maybe SHEEEEE loves singing and performing to certain songs. Basically what im saying to the spoiled fans is STOP crying like little babies….. A lot OF US INCLUDING ME have legends we wish were still able to entertain us…. But when The smoked cleared there is only a couple of those special artist left. M is DEF one of them

Im tired we are headed to zurich now.. ill post some stuff soon as I can from today =) "

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

i hope the people that made that video ARE SO EMBARRASSED!!! :rotfl:

From Antboogie's blog:

SOOOOOOO what she is doing songs your tired of hearing.. LOL maybe just Maybe SHEEEEE loves singing and performing to certain songs.

he right to a point, except right there. theres also the business aspect of it and she clearly want to SELL tickets. the same handful of songs over and over is going to leave some people unexcited.

Guest Pud Whacker
he right to a point, except right there. theres also the business aspect of it and she clearly want to SELL tickets. the same handful of songs over and over is going to leave some people unexcited.

people go to see her new album material and her hits. a group of lunatic geek fans that sit all day talking about madonna (myself included) are not the 80,000 that fill the stadium - they make up for a 100 at each venue.

Well, I am from Mexico City, and being from one of those Countries Madonna visit just once in very long time, we are very glad she's bringing a Tour, no matter what songs she sings.

Maybe the ones who are tired and complaining are those who has gone to every tour, but leaves something for us, we want ROL, we want MUSC, and also we Wish we could have Like a Virgin, jump, Papa don't preach, Frozen, Beautiful stranger, and many more as you had from the DWT, RIT & CT, but unfortunately, she avoid us for a very long time.

My point is... Stop thinking about yourself.

Guest Pud Whacker
Well, I am from Mexico City, and being from one of those Countries Madonna visit just once in very long time, we are very glad she's bringing a Tour, no matter what songs she sings.

Maybe the ones who are tired and complaining are those who has gone to every tour, but leaves something for us, we want ROL, we want MUSC, and also we Wish we could have Like a Virgin, jump, Papa don't preach, Frozen, Beautiful stranger, and many more as you had from the DWT, RIT & CT, but unfortunately, she avoid us for a very long time.

Sooo true! :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker
Oh PLEASE!

It's NOT our fault if the last time she went to Mexico was in 1993.Get over yourself already.

COSMIC SYSTEMS INTERTWINE, ASTRAL BODIES DRIP LIKE WINE, ALL OF NATURE EBBS AND FLOWS...

Cosmic System: I know it's not your fault. i am not stupid.

But If you guys don't wanna hear it again... well just don't go. Is that simple. Then MAYBE she would notice, and find out some way she screw it, Then she'll go to each one of you home and apologize for what she has done in the last 8 years.

Edited by magom

I know it's not your fault. i am not stupid.

But If you guys don't wanna hear it again... well just don't go. Is that simple. Then MAYBE she would notice, and find out some way she screw it, Then she'll to each one of you home and apologize for what she has done in the last 8 years.

I loved the show, but I if I say "I'm over ROL" I want so say it without beign labelled as a "bitching" fan.

The "you don't like one song, so don't go" is a very immature comment, I'm sorry.

I really don't get the "everything she does is great" attitude.I'm happy if you adore the set list and you can't wait to hear ROL, but don't attack me for saying I'm over the song.

except for the fact that if she could magically come up with a setlist to please everyone, the same people will find things to complain about (most likely how she compromised her artistic vision to please everyone).

Guest bluejean

Exactly. She can't please everyone. And this current setlist is far more crowd pleasing than the last tour. The last tour being one that fans absolutely rave about.

I don't even understand why he even gave any attention to that video with those people talking about the setlist. Now they'll probably be all proud thinking that Madonna actually heard them and cares about their opinion :lol:

I loved the show, but I if I say "I'm over ROL" I want so say it without beign labelled as a "bitching" fan.

The "you don't like one song, so don't go" is a very immature comment, I'm sorry.

I really don't get the "everything she does is great" attitude.I'm happy if you adore the set list and you can't wait to hear ROL, but don't attack me for saying I'm over the song.

But saying it over and over again, not only by you, is tired and deadly boring.

Edited by dannylex

GOOD POINT !

i completly agree with this dancer (which one is it btw??)

he's right to the point

plus, Madonna made a mention of this opening night

"im in charge, i choose the songs."

Just like the whole "she can't do nothing wrong" shit.

I doubt most people here think she can do no wrong. That's just what people who like to bitch about everything like to say about the ones who DON'T bitch about everything. It's not that we LOVE everything, we just don't harp on stupid shit 24/7.

This person doesn't like HU....ok fine...you said, get over it. Why state it in every other thread? I can think of a certain poster who I've read their disdain for HU on this tour in about 10 different threads....seriously....probably more than that.

Some people don't like ROL. OK.....we heard it, the dancers have heard it....hell, Madonna MAY have heard it at this point. Obviously, she doesn't care so....move on with life (that's not neccesarily directed at you CS....just in general.)

The internet age has seemed to make people forget POLITENESS. People are so critical it's so ridiculous. Get over it. Get a life. Move on.....ugh. Disgusting. (again CS, general comments....nothing against you!! :))