Madonna's dancer blogs about the BITCHING fans

Andra

Againl, I have this to say: Do fans of other acts complain that they do the same songs every time? Lawdy, look at Mimi's last couple tours- nearly all the same dang songs done- and let's not get into Janet Jackson's tours (possibly barring this new one).

There are just 4 songs on this tour that were done on the last tour- that ain't a lot, peeps! Wonder what the amount would be for comparable acts (i.e. Rolling Stones).

I don't recall any "request" thing done on DWT- she surely didn't sing anything from old songs if she did.

And, it's not that peopel don't like ROL- just that they might think it needs a break from being performed. But, it's one of her greatest tracks, and not everyone has seen it performed live, or in that way. So...

People need to get over it. Ray of Light is there, it was a massive hit and gets a great crowd reaction. I GUARANTEE you more people would want to hear it again than Impressive Instant or something.

BTW, Supernatural, nice Suspiria A/S. :)

I think there are different sets of fans who go to her shows and she has to take all things into consideration. To cater to the 5% of her audience that would go to a Madonna message board and want to hear II over ROL is a mistake, and she has certainly catered to us more than she ever needed to (maybe spoiling some people). Am I right that only hardcore fans can tolerate DW for the most part? I think S&S a good balance.

Guest Pud Whacker

ok, i have a solution for all our problems. instead of signing ray of light, she sit on stool and read from the old testament and how a ray of light hit old man moses and then the sea parted. she can read us a story instead. :thumbsup:

he right to a point, except right there. theres also the business aspect of it and she clearly want to SELL tickets. the same handful of songs over and over is going to leave some people unexcited.

YOU ARE WRONG. The only people who go to her concerts that care that she's still sing LIB and ROL and MUSIC are the rabid fans...which aren't nearly enough to sell out stadiums in city after city.

In fact, it's probably the same 100 or so people voicing their opinions over and over wherever they can.

I'm one o those people who didn't want ROL. The only time I really ever liked it was during Live 8.

But this time around it was one of my absolute favourites..I don't really pay attention

2 the dancers or the screens..but it just sounded so good. The arrangement is a lot fuller in the

S&S version. Mainly, the CT version just sucked. :thumbsup:

Yay ROL!!!

On the next 'Grandma got her face did' tour I want it accoustic...so there. :fag:

i'm glad he made a comment about that dumb video. with youtube in the world...people will see something like that especially if they do a search for madonna tour or sticky and sweet to see what's out there.

that's hypnosis right? i wonder if madonna saw the video too and that's what the fake request section is for...

i'm glad he made a comment about that dumb video. with youtube in the world...people will see something like that especially if they do a search for madonna tour or sticky and sweet to see what's out there.

that's hypnosis right? i wonder if madonna saw the video too and that's what the fake request section is for...

No, she's pulling a Prince at the O2.

i'm glad he made a comment about that dumb video. with youtube in the world...people will see something like that especially if they do a search for madonna tour or sticky and sweet to see what's out there..

Well, those people who made that video are all proud now because they got the attention and they are sure now that Madonna is actually aware of the video and that a few changes in the tour were made because of it, thats what they all say.

So I think it was dumb for this guy to comment on it.

Well, those people who made that video are all proud now because they got the attention and they are sure now that Madonna is actually aware of the video and that a few changes in the tour were made because of it, thats what they all say.

:lmao:

How would you know it's the same one he saw?

Guest Pud Whacker

great. she/her people/that dancer probably looked at them as we did. :rotfl:

madonna: like really? PATHETIC!!! :demonic:

great. she/her people/that dancer probably looked at them as we did. :rotfl:

madonna: like really? PATHETIC!!! :demonic:

I know! :lmao: they're all happy and smug now because they think Madonna was all very 'bothered' by their video and felt hurt, so she changed a few things in the show, to please them :lmao:

AS IF! :lmao:

they made the video way too late for her to even think about any changes anyway.

if anything she probably put ray of light into the setlist hehe

she's really created her own monster by always making everything fresh and new so when she repeats something slightly everyone gets up in arms about it

i don't love everything she does but i appreciate everything she does

they made the video way too late for her to even think about any changes anyway.

she's really created her own monster by always making everything fresh and new so when she repeats something slightly everyone gets up in arms about it

:thumbsup:

Plus its convenient to have all the stalkers on one video for the dancers to look out for at the shows.

:thumbsup:

Plus its convenient to have all the stalkers on one video for the dancers to look out for at the shows.

They are full of joy because "Madonna is listening to them" and are also SURE that the song request part with Expression Yourself was included in the show specially because of them :lmao::lmao::lmao:

They are full of joy because "Madonna is listening to them" and are also SURE that the song request part with Expression Yourself was included in the show specially because of them :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao:

that's why she said "fuck that shit" after...

Guest Not4Pussies

i cant stand mfanzine right now

so negative

and the mods there, the ones that matter, giampero and gugarko

let all the disrespect go on like that

why? cuz theyre very antimadonna right now just like the loony fons

Your post is right on. :thumbsup:

Sensibility is a great thing! :)

That last sentence is exactly how I feel about her work.

i cant stand mfanzine right now

so negative

and the mods there, the ones that matter, giampero and gugarko

let all the disrespect go on like that

why? cuz theyre very antimadonna right now just like the loony fons

Exactly.

fanzine is disgusting

if they r against madonna then y not shut down their idiotic site

since Dago became a mod, everything went down hill from there.....no one knows the TRUTH at what goes behind the scenes in their Garbage Can...(i.e. MODS LOUNGE)