STICKY SETLIST (as per perez)

gemini1313

OMG at "Girl from Ipanema"! :chuckle:

And I predict the transition from "Rain" to "Devil..." will be brilliant! :wow: I'm not too keen on the use of vocoder for "Borderline."

THIS SETLIST ABOVE IS A FAKE FOR SURE>......LOOK AT SONG #16,.... Madonna would never do a cover 2x...

i found this on youtube...MADONNA SINGIN ..."GIRL FROM IPANEMA" from the GIRLIE SHOW..check it out...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

do u really think M will redo a cover that was already done in 1993 ????

If youre talking RIT... Burning Up was an amazing performance (according to me and many others) and she certainly put her heart in it.

I enjoyed the fact that she sang it and it was good to sing along to but I just don't enjoy her guitar performances. I want to see her move around not just stand there like she did for Burning Up, Material Girl, Ray of Light, Secret etc on the recent tours.

I wonder which the sleeper will be that will wow us? I love it when a song that was nothing special becomes amazing after seeing it redone.

Guest WordsTheyAlwaysAttack

Sounds good, I wish Express Yourself and Like a Prayer were part of it, as well as stuff from Confessions.

When I saw the RIT Burning Up in Paris she seemed 2 b really in2 it..But musically it just

sounded like they put on the 12" mix with her & Monte playing guitar on top.. :thumbsdown:

Guest dicktracy

She only did The Girl from Ipanema in the Rio concerts of the Girlie Show as far as I know. And if she is indeed ending the tour in Brazil, which according to some threads could happen, then it would make sense. She obviously likes the song... it's a classic. Now, it would be totally awesome if she recorded the show in Rio. Out of this world!!

Edited by dicktracy

Well I thought it was great. Too much coreography and dancing makes the show difficult to follow. So not "yogaing" around the place but rather standing still was good.

uhn.. no. :thumbsdown:

She only did The Girl from Ipanema in the Rio concerts of the Girlie Show as far as I know. And if she is indeed ending the tour in Brazil, which according to some threads could happen, then it would make sense. She obviously likes the song... it's a classic. Now, it would be totally awesome if she recorded the show in Rio. Out of this world!!

you think she would do something more original that Girl from Ipanema. The Brazilians must be fed up with every star rolling that one out.

Easily its a fake and mock up of the set list from weeks ago....he just typed up a paper and made some fake notes to make it look "Authentic".......oh Smelly Perez....how GULLIBLE your readers are....

Easily its a fake and mock up of the set list from weeks ago....he just typed up a paper and made some fake notes to make it look "Authentic".......oh Smelly Perez....how GULLIBLE your readers are....

Why gullible? It is a perfectly reasonable list of songs. She often picks out random songs to sing live, like Lament, Hanky Panky, Dress You Up. She even did that awful 'Funny Song' on DWT. The themes for each set seemed reasonable enough too. :

I'm fed up of bitchy queens coming to this site and slagging off people to big themselves up. You've got no evidence to the contrary so why run others down who could actually have got something. Either join in the fun or take your sneering comments elsewhere. tongue:

Why gullible? It is a perfectly reasonable list of songs. She often picks out random songs to sing live, like Lament, Hanky Panky, Dress You Up. She even did that awful 'Funny Song' on DWT. The themes for each set seemed reasonable enough too. :

I'm fed up of bitchy queens coming to this site and slagging off people to big themselves up. You've got no evidence to the contrary so why run others down who could actually have got something. Either join in the fun or take your sneering comments elsewhere. tongue:

i agree.....and whether its truth or not..........its all still part of the fun and excitment of an upcoming tour.

unless u know for sure that its NOT the true list........why bother with negative?

Sounds good, I wish Express Yourself and Like a Prayer were part of it, as well as stuff from Confessions.

Express yourself is on the setlist.

But i Agree x 10 000 with LAP =/

There are 2 or 3 useless songs in that set list, who are not really necessary...

C'mon, give us LAP Mado'

7 Nothing Really Matters (This is 50/50, either she will or wont perform this, vocal arrangements have been made, but this is the 3rd time she has considered performing this)

If true, I hope this sticks and she does something Oriental with it....Geisha costume(s), the whole works!!!!!

If true, I hope this sticks and she does something Oriental with it....Geisha costume(s), the whole works!!!!!

no..i think she could reinvent it with something totally new... the Geisha look is past by now

no..i think she could reinvent it with something totally new... the Geisha look is past by now

*** I HATED THAT WHOLE GEISHA LOOK/SEGMENT ..........................................................eww

• 2 weeks later...
Express yourself is on the setlist.

But i Agree x 10 000 with LAP =/

There are 2 or 3 useless songs in that set list, who are not really necessary...

C'mon, give us LAP Mado'

DOES ANYONE have a PHOTO of the most recent apparent SETLIST ?????????????

i agree.....and whether its truth or not..........its all still part of the fun and excitment of an upcoming tour.

unless u know for sure that its NOT the true list........why bother with negative?

Obviously its a fake as HUMAN NATURE and YMLM are not on this list...as opposed to the more reliable list MadonnaTribe posted.

Obviously its a fake as HUMAN NATURE and YMLM are not on this list...as opposed to the more reliable list MadonnaTribe posted.

thats why is said "MOST RECENT"... as these lists get updated, changed, and edited daily...they are works in

progress....so no one really knows for sure.......unless, of course, you are Chris Ciccone.....ummm..are u Chris Ciccone?????? :demonic:

why should we assume that the mtribe setlist is more reliable?? :|

Guest Danny86
why should we assume that the mtribe setlist is more reliable?? :|

Because they gave the right info about CT and HC as well. And it was approved on MFanzine as well.

Because they gave the right info about CT and HC as well. And it was approved on MFanzine as well.

nah...we dont know for sure until its OFFICIALY released by LIZ or whomever............

:scared::scared::scared::dramatic::scared::scared::scared: