STICKY SETLIST (as per perez)

gemini1313

Once again- this set list is in no way confirmed- when one of the big fan sites reports exclusively that this is what's being worked on, then I'd take it with at least maybe one less grain of salt.

I'm amazed, though, with people who actually would waste time concocting fake setlists- pretty sad when one thinks about it.

So how would you do that song live...? I dont see that many options.

just sing it or do a theatrical performance

she just doesnt have to play a damm guitar! :thumbsdown:

She did 9 songs from that album on the last tour!

i know but Sorry was a worldwide sucess... i cant see how she can ignore this

anyway, im happy with this setlist and i hope its the real thing

just sing it or do a theatrical performance

she just doesnt have to play a damm guitar! :thumbsdown:

Okay, I just dont get the problem with the guitar... is it because its black? Cuz thats just racism...

But no seriously, you would rather have her stand there and do nothing rather than play a musical instrument? That just doesnt make sense...

Guest harbors
Madgelover24 posted this thread on fanzine

My source confirms Perez Setlist is 100% authentic.

Source tells me that this was the working set list as of late last week, and that anything can change. I will make notes:

1 Heartbeat (It is an extended version for build up of Entrance)

2 Candy Shop/I Want Candy (I Want Candy will be brief performance and dance number, nothing set in stone with this)

3 Open Your Heart (will be very similar in sound to original with minor changes)

4 Borderline (Apparently Jamie convinced her to do this and they will be using one of those electronic voice enhance things when she sings this song, like in Nobody Knows Me and Die Another Day, and again she still might change her mind)

5 Express Yourself (this will be performed with great choreography and is a definite go)

***OYH, Borderline, and EY may switch places in lineup, Heartbeat will be opening, confirmed***

6 Voices (Video Interlude, song will not be performed)

7 Nothing Really Matters (This is 50/50, either she will or wont perform this, vocal arrangements have been made, but this is the 3rd time she has considered performing this)

8 Miles Away (Will be identical to promo tour version)

9 Dance Tonight (Chance this will not make final set list)

10 Everybody (will feature a sample)

11 Vogue (Great Choreography for this)

12 Beat Goes On (Performed with videos of Pharell and Kanye she will do dance number during Kanye rap with dancers, also great choreography planned)

13 La Isla Bonita (Video on Screens, will NOT be performed)

14 Spanish Lesson (this will be the Impressive Instant and Nobody Knows Me of this tour, they have something great planned for this)

15 You'll See (Will be a very theatrical and dramatic performance, not like the brief performances of it during DWT)

16 Girl from ipanema (short performance)

17 Who's That Girl? (tweaked version of original)

18 Dress You Up (fun version with latin twist too it.

19 Rescue Me (Video on screen with the thunderstorm heavily featured in background with will go greatly into Rain)

20 Rain (Very simple beautiful version)

21 Devil Wouldn't Recognize You (will be amazing live with brilliant dance routine)

22 She's Not Me (Some funky dance moves planned, killer performance planned)

23 Hung Up (Will NOT be ROCK version, and not same as confessions, just slightly different with some new and old dance routines thrown in for a difference)

24 Music (Heavy Choreography, similar version to promo tour)

25 4 minutes (Similar to Promo tour with some changes)

26 Holiday (much different than before)

27 Give It 2 Me (Super Heavy dance routines with an amazing finish)

THANK YOU GOODNIGHT.

will post if anything changes.

and this is very similar to what i said weeks ago

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My puccy just got wet. :dramatic:

nfails, what did ya miss about this not being an official/confirmed list? :) You're talkin' like it is!

Don't get me wrong, I'd love it, but it's not official/confirmed, even by the big fan sites- theyusually start trickling info out about songs.

Even if the list is fake I would think the real thing would have to be very similar- 95% HC songs plus a number of classics she hasn't done in a long time, plus some of the ususal (Music) sounds accurate to me. The person with descriptions is talking out of their ass though. All the obvious things to say and no real detail.

Madgelover24 posted this thread on fanzine

My source confirms Perez Setlist is 100% authentic.

Source tells me that this was the working set list as of late last week, and that anything can change. I will make notes:

2 Candy Shop/I Want Candy (I Want Candy will be brief performance and dance number, nothing set in stone with this)

3 Open Your Heart (will be very similar in sound to original with minor changes)

4 Borderline (Apparently Jamie convinced her to do this and they will be using one of those electronic voice enhance things when she sings this song, like in Nobody Knows Me and Die Another Day, and again she still might change her mind)

5 Express Yourself (this will be performed with great choreography and is a definite go)

***OYH, Borderline, and EY may switch places in lineup, Heartbeat will be opening, confirmed***

6 Voices (Video Interlude, song will not be performed)

7 Nothing Really Matters (This is 50/50, either she will or wont perform this, vocal arrangements have been made, but this is the 3rd time she has considered performing this)

8 Miles Away (Will be identical to promo tour version)

10 Everybody (will feature a sample)

11 Vogue (Great Choreography for this)

12 Beat Goes On (Performed with videos of Pharell and Kanye she will do dance number during Kanye rap with dancers, also great choreography planned)

13 La Isla Bonita (Video on Screens, will NOT be performed)

14 Spanish Lesson (this will be the Impressive Instant and Nobody Knows Me of this tour, they have something great planned for this)

15 You'll See (Will be a very theatrical and dramatic performance, not like the brief performances of it during DWT)

16 Girl from ipanema (short performance)

19 Rescue Me (Video on screen with the thunderstorm heavily featured in background with will go greatly into Rain)

21 Devil Wouldn't Recognize You (will be amazing live with brilliant dance routine)

22 She's Not Me (Some funky dance moves planned, killer performance planned)

23 Hung Up (Will NOT be ROCK version, and not same as confessions, just slightly different with some new and old dance routines thrown in for a difference)

24 Music (Heavy Choreography, similar version to promo tour)

25 4 minutes (Similar to Promo tour with some changes)

26 Holiday (much different than before)

THANK YOU GOODNIGHT.

will post if anything changes.

and this is very similar to what i said weeks ago

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that setlist. Thank god she's not doing the rock version of HU :) I hate Spanish Lessons, but it says that they have something great planned for this song, so I'm fine with it being part of the setlist :)

Guest groovyguy
Supposedly, the guy who took that snapshot has confirmed it's fake, so let's not get all too excited here.

Is this about the fan who made the following fake list just to prove that the WIP setlist on Perez is fake?

omgthisisthatomgomgcf3.jpg

This was posted by Dani3000 from Madonna Fanzine. "People! Wake Up! Everyone can make setlist like these! I MADE THIS :p "

Edited by groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

Just these performances alone if they are included in the setlist will bring multiple climaxes!!!

Guest Danny86
Don't get me wrong, I'd love it, but it's not official/confirmed, even by the big fan sites- theyusually start trickling info out about songs.

On Madonna Tribe, it's still claimed as a completely fake setlist. I believe them, remember they were the first to announce songs about the CT, i.e. "Paradise", "Drowned World" or "Lucky Star". I guess we have to wait a couple of weeks for the first reliable setlist info.

Yah- so we'll have to wait and see.

I maintain that as long as she performs "Borderline," I don't give a rat's arse what else she does- she can do her Hard Candy tracks, "Be Careful" and nothign else but American Life and Erotica tracks, and I'd be content. (well, maybe that's exaggerating just a tad)

I dont understand the whole Borderline thing... for me personally its a really mediocre song. Its aged very badly in my ears and you could of course redo the beat and melody completely but then its not really Bordeline anymore is it...

But thats just me...

I dont understand the whole Borderline thing... for me personally its a really mediocre song. Its aged very badly in my ears and you could of course redo the beat and melody completely but then its not really Bordeline anymore is it...

But thats just me...

yeah . That's just you...

Guest Danny86

But thats just me...

Yeah that's just you indeed. "Borderline" is fantastic and it needs to be performed! It's one of her best early hits, and she's been ignoring it for way too long now... :(

LOL was gonna add that "it's just you," but I see two beat me to it. Well, maybe just you and svperstar. :)

The track has remained one of her most-played recurrents in the USA (in a recent week, actually had more play than "Into the Groove"). It's fantastic pop, and she gives a great delivery- for her limited range, she just belts it, and it just has a great summery feel to it.