Alert us if you see tickets released on ticketmaster!

Camacho

So when they release tickets it isn't like trading up. I have nose bleeds but I will gladly if them back to Ticketmaster to fill the spaces near the stage unsold.

The only way you can trade up is at the box office on show day. Then its only within your price bracket, so if you bought a $175 ticket you can upgrade to a better $175 seat should one be available.

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Excellent seats still available for the second Boston show.

Just saw two seats in Floor A, Row 14, seats 3-4 (two seats away from catwalk), and also single seat Floor A, Row 15, seat 3.

MUCHO thanks for the alert Camille! I got one too just now! same section and row as you! we're very close! Spectacular area! I think I got the last one from this batch. :dramatic: Thank goodness I quickly logged on here before heading off to work! :dramatic:

Guest ditaluver

OK I just found Section 6, row B

If anyone needs seats for 10/11 - I have section 106, ROW A, seats 1&2. I dont need a profit. I just need to find them a good home!!!!

Oct 16th in Boston

Great floor tickets avalable now! Only 3 seats from catwalk and row # 9! :wow:

Section

Row

Seats

Description

FLOORC

Price Level 1

FLOOR*ALL SEATS FLAT ON FLOOR

From craiglist for tonight show!

Reply to: sale-870222274@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2008-10-07, 3:59PM EDT

This is an AMAZING seat for tonight's show - POD A, row 7 - right in front of the catwalk! The VIP package comes with pre-show food/drinks, tour gift item and laminated souvenir ticket. Asking for $500 (below face value), but willing to consider other offers.

Guest ditaluver

^^ KEEP TRYING!!! and make sure you try more than just at "any price". manipulate it with the $354 amount and so on....cause thats how I found mine

Guest ditaluver

yeah and then check any amount...and then specify $354 amount. change it around. it helped me. I was searching for 2 at any price and got the 300 level BEHIND the stage...then I switched to 2 @ $354 and I got Section 6, row B

yeah so I hope it helps and now you can tell me how you made that awesome sig!!!!! its amazing!

Guest pastels1995

Yesterday, I logged on to Ticketmaster and I was able to 1 ticket for Sat, Oct 11 at MSG, section 52 Row M.

Edited by pastels1995

Guest Topaz Scorpio
Boston Wednesday OCT 15th

Section

Row

Seats

Description

FLOORC

Price Level 1

FLOOR*ALL SEATS FLAT ON FLOOR

By the end of catwalk and close to it! :dramatic:

Sort of. There's going to be about 11 seats between that one and the catwalk.

Ticketmaster hasn't released floor seats yet, they only got seats that are behind the stage WTF?!

Is this the right time to panic?

FROM Craiglist: BEWARE :bruised:

MADONNA TICKETS BEWARE - $1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: sale-874629852@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2008-10-10, 10:12PM EDT

Just got scammed, NY Madonna shows, there are fake tickets floating around in the NY area.

Lots of scamsters!

PLEASE BEWARE before doing a transaction

- a genuine FAN

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 874629852

Damn! fuck that!!!

Can't find a ticket just yet. Ugh I would just die if they were released and gone when I'm on the plane.

I already got my plane tickets, still haven't got anyluck with gettin tix to see her in SF.

Should I panic ?

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Just saw FLOOR C, Row 17, Seats 1-2 available for Oct. 15th Boston show (those would be about 12 seats away from the catwalk).

Oct. 16th had Loge 13, Row 2, Seats 13-14, which are great seats in the first section up from the floor.

Also, on the 16th, FLOOR C, Row 6, Seat 14! That would be 6 rows from the main stage and 2 seats away from the catwalk I believe.

I'm at the airport right now and it will be a like 4hrs until I can search again. I'd appreciate it if someone would keep an eye for me and pm if anything pops up.