The Canadian Shows

Guest boytoyville

Guest boytoyville

General Onsale tomorrow! I bet these dates sell out hella fast. The Canadian dates have sold out really fast from her past tours & with all the success Hard Candy & 4 minutes has had in Canads it's going to be crazy!

General Onsale tomorrow! I bet these dates sell out hella fast. The Canadian dates have sold out really fast from her past tours & with all the success Hard Candy & 4 minutes has had in Canads it's going to be crazy!

FUCK! I HOPE I GET A GOLD AT LEAST. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WISH ME LUCK .

Guest boytoyville
I'm totally dreading tomorrow - using admission.ca for Confessions was hell!!!

Why can't you just use ticketmaster? They are selling them through their site?

Vancouver sales will be insane. They're advertising all over the radio and she's never performed here before. I hope I can get decent seats. :scared:

How many seats are you planning to get? I'm hoping to buy two - one for me and my brother. If desperate, I may dump my brother for a better seat. :lmao:

Why can't you just use ticketmaster? They are selling them through their site?

I went to Montreal to see her last time and Quebec only sells tickets through admission.ca

I went to Montreal to see her last time and Quebec only sells tickets through admission.ca

Not this time: admission.ca redirected you to the ticketmaster site. And it's for the best, i remember all the problems they had with the CT tickets sale.

Toronto sold out???

TORONTO SOLD OUT IN 3 MINUTES!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MADONNA CAN FUCK OFF....IM SO PISSED OFF. SHE HAS TO REMEBER THAT SHE IS FILTHY RICH BCUZ

OF SUCKERS LIKE US. WE PAY THRU THE ASS TO SEE HER...THIS IS SO UNFIAR.....NOW I HAVE TO PAY 2000.00

TO GET DECENT TKTS? FUCK THAT. I HAVE ADORED MADONNA FOR YEARS...BUT IM STARTING TO SEE AS

A MONEY GRUBBING GREEDY EGOSITISTICAL IMMATURE LADY ( shes no longer a "girl") I THINK I MIGHT BOYCOTT THIS GREEDY & SWEET TOUR.

FUCK IT. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::tongue:

Hi,

If anybody has 2 tickets to the Saturday night show....and wants to swap for 2 tickets to the sunday show i have an extra pair level 100's

contact via pm....thanks

TORONTO SOLD OUT IN 3 MINUTES!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MADONNA CAN FUCK OFF....IM SO PISSED OFF. SHE HAS TO REMEBER THAT SHE IS FILTHY RICH BCUZ

OF SUCKERS LIKE US. WE PAY THRU THE ASS TO SEE HER...THIS IS SO UNFIAR.....NOW I HAVE TO PAY 2000.00

TO GET DECENT TKTS? FUCK THAT. I HAVE ADORED MADONNA FOR YEARS...BUT IM STARTING TO SEE AS

A MONEY GRUBBING GREEDY EGOSITISTICAL IMMATURE LADY ( shes no longer a "girl") I THINK I MIGHT BOYCOTT THIS GREEDY & SWEET TOUR.

FUCK IT. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::tongue:

=================================================================

OK...I TAKE BACK MY ENRAGED OUTBURST. I GOT TKTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JSUT WHAT I WANTED !!!!

2 AISLE SEATS!!!! TORONTO 2ND SHOW.

LEVEL 100 - 10TH ROW.

YA BABY!

BUT WHAT IS UP WIHT THE 350.00 IN THE STANDS? I TOUGHT THAT WAS FLOOR PRICES???????

THIS IS CRAZY ....BUT EXCITING!

CANT WAIT. :bruised::bruised::bruised::bruised::bruised:

BUT WHAT IS UP WIHT THE 350.00 IN THE STANDS? I TOUGHT THAT WAS FLOOR PRICES???????

It's like that at other shows too. Tickets in sections which were price level 2 on past tours are now price level one. It seems like more than 1/2 of the tickets in the venues are price level one. Greasy greedy granny :americanlife:

Oh congrats on getting tickets everybody! :tigger:

yayyy I bought tickets for the 2nd show...but since when were the 100 levels $350?? :americanlife:

ya me too...what is ur with $350.00 for stands ????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:nocomment: :daf: :nocomment::nocomment::nocomment::nocomment::nocomment:

yeah level 100!!!!!

i don't care......i was only offered level 400's before this came up........they said it was sold out.......

YESSS!!!

It's like that at other shows too. Tickets in sections which were price level 2 on past tours are now price level one. It seems like more than 1/2 of the tickets in the venues are price level one. Greasy greedy granny :americanlife:

Oh congrats on getting tickets everybody! :tigger:

EXACLTY...IT APPEARS MATERIAL GRANNY IS TRYING TO OBVIOUSLY BREAK HER LAST TOUR

GROSS MY UPPING THE PRICES. GEE THANKS LIVE NATION.

IM JUST GLAD I DIDNT HAVE TO PAY 2000.00 TO FUCKIN SCALPERS. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guest boytoyville

Congrats to all those that got tickets. It looks like all of the Canadian dates sold out at a rapid pace even with added shows as expected!

I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF. I WAITED PATIENTLY AND ORDERED TICKETS AS SOON AS THEY WERE AVAILABLE. DURING MY FIRST TRY, I MANAGED TO SCORE A PAIR OF TICKETS IN SECTION A1. WHEN I CLICKED THE BUTTON TO SUBMIT MY ORDER, FOR SOME FUCKING REASON IT DIDN'T PROCESS. I TRIED A SECOND TIME AND NOW I'M STUCK AT ROW 104 IN THE UPPER LEVELS. TICKETS SOLD OUT IN 15 MINUTES.

:megamanson: :megamanson: :megamanson: :megamanson: