Madonna tour date in Lisbon - Sept. 14 [official]

Guest boytoyville

mlicious

Lisbon: More than 20,000 tickets sold in two hours

Tickets for Madonna's Sticky & Sweet Tour stop in Lisbon went on sale yesterday morning and Portugese news agencies reported that more than 20,000 tickets to the event were sold within two hours.

stickyandsweet_lisbon_ticket_news.jpg

----

DM

Sales Record for Madonna's Sticky & Sweet Tour in Portugal!

BLITZ MAGAZINE is announcing that during only the first day of sales, a never seen before record number of 40,000 tickets had already been sold for Madonna’s concert at Parque da Bela Vista in Lisbon for her only performance in Portugal on September the 14th.

75,000 tickets have been issued and the concert promoter, EVERYTHING IS NEW, had a gross income of nearly 2.5 million euros in only one day, which is a record too.

Thanks to Bruno Silva.

Guest boytoyville

Another update! WOW this show is selling like CRAZY!

Sticky & Sweet Tour: Update from the ticket sale in Portugal.

Category: Live Performances & Tours.

According to online news channel PORTUGAL DIARIO, only 20,000 of the 75,000 tickets remain to be sold now. This means that on Sunday at least 15,000 more tickets were sold.

A venue of these proportions can only be compared to Portugal’s Rock in Rio festival, with about 90,000 tickets available for each day of the festival.

Nevertheless, even the Rock in Rio event, which gathered numerous international stars this year like Amy Whinehouse, Lenny Kravitz, Bon Jovi, Joss Stone, Rod Stewart, Linkin Park, Tokyo Hotel and others, took a much longer time to become sold out, with tickets being sold 10,00 Euros cheaper and being worth a full day of events with various artists and complementary activities.

Guest northernlad

If they ever add a third UK show it should be a big outdoor gig like that in Roundhay Park in Leeds or if Wembley is close to selling out, Hyde Park. Imagine how many tickets she could sell at 45 quid.

Guest boytoyville

^ 10.000 tickets for a big venue like the one in nice isn't really "a lot" I mean it is & it isn't. I think she can 10,000 more tix by the time the store starts there. Where did you get that figure by the way?

Sorry but are you serious? 75.000 is almost 4(FOUR) arenas. And Portugal's population is only 10.000.000

What a FLOP tour!! :flop: Tomorrow no tickets will be available!

:chuckle:

Madonna is breaking records in Portugal!

This is becoming the FASTEST selling concert EVER.

By the way... tickets for "Rock In Rio" were 54 euros and there were like 15 concerts per name... including many big names each night... (Amy Winehouse, Bon Jovi, Rod Stweart, Tokyo Hotel, etc...)

Hector, where did you found out about those VIP tickets??? I wan to buy 2 of them and I'm sure a friend of mine wants 2 of them too...

Please help me out on this info as here in Portugal I heard zero about it, thanks in advance!

^ 10.000 tickets for a big venue like the one in nice isn't really "a lot" I mean it is & it isn't. I think she can 10,000 more tix by the time the store starts there. Where did you get that figure by the way?

Nice isn't that big...50.000 capacity...that means one 5th still available.

It took her 3 weeks 2 sell 7.000 ticktes that is not good 4 someone of her status.

& It's obvious people think it's 2 expensive..cuz only the cheap tix sold out.

I got the figure from ticketnet.fr..official Live Nation partner 4 France. :fag:

Acko you are wrong.

In Nice all expensive tickets are sold, only the cheap ones remain unsold.

http://www.ticketnet.fr/shop/fr/dispo.asp?...;idtier=4827637

You are right! I misread the category prices :fag: so flop comment.

Anyway..I just read the tribune holds only 8.000 people what an odd

little stadium..I can't wait 2 get my arse in that golden circle.

Ehrmann1.jpg

she nearly sell-out at Lisbon

from MADONNA TRIBE

Our community member Sarabel, from MadonnaTribe's original Portuguese Forum launched back in 2004, informs us that ticket sales for the Sticky & Sweet tour date in Lisbon are keep on going extremely well in Portugal. lá i'm sarabel from portuguese forum.

Today, June 2, Portuguese fans have been informed that there are only 9463 of the 75,000 tickets left to reach the sold out state for this concert. :thumbsup:

Edited by nahedum

Guest tombigbee

The Lisbon date was close to selling out today but all the reservations that hadn't been picked were released and there's now a little more than 3000 tickets for sale. Should be gone by tomorrow.

It's said that they may release more tickets later on after knowing exactly how the stage is going to be. The venue maximum capacity it's arround 90.000 / 100.000 people.

Guest jeankmx

ooohh Lisbon....

you so lucky to have Christiano Ronaldo in your country... HES HOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!

Guest boytoyville
The concert in Lisbon is officially SOLD OUT

75.000 tickets sold in less then a week :headbang:

:shock: They should release more tickets & milk that shit. I want no less than 100,000 people there! :dramatic: