France Tickets

acko

Guest Stefanos
The second date in Paris is sold out now. It says "seats unavailable" for all sections now on the website.

Far from it. There are lots of tickets left for Categories 1, 2, and 3 and every now and again they are releasing more tickets for the Gold category – that's on Ticketnet.fr

Far from it. There are lots of tickets left for Categories 1, 2, and 3 and every now and again they are releasing more tickets for the Gold category – that's on Ticketnet.fr

are those 1,2,3 or the gold ones good enough (I mean, can I see her or is she going to be a fly?)

Well even in some of the CARRE OR seats, visibility will be limited if your are a little on the side or too high.

But that's the best seats in the place.

The vast majority of the people in the stadium will see her as big as a fly.

:bruised:

Guest Stefanos
Well even in some of the CARRE OR seats, visibility will be limited if your are a little on the side or too high.

But that's the best seats in the place.

The vast majority of the people in the stadium will see her as big as a fly.

:bruised:

Damn, that's exactly what I feared. I am on the side, on the very side in fact – but at least I'll have Gold limited visibility :)

Damn, that's exactly what I feared. I am on the side, on the very side in fact – but at least I'll have Gold limited visibility :)

I had that problem with george michael´s concert, and they change us the seats, so we could se better!

Well I'm basing my opinion on the Stade map.

I'm sure you will get a very good visibility.

Guest Stefanos
I had that problem with george michael´s concert, and they change us the seats, so we could se better!

At Stade de France or somewhere else?

At Stade de France or somewhere else?

at the stade of france: they move us becuase the shape of the stage could´n let us see the show, and our seats were expensive...but the new palce was better! GM to 2 metres from us!

Guest Stefanos
at the stade of france: they move us becuase the shape of the stage could´n let us see the show, and our seats were expensive...but the new palce was better! GM to 2 metres from us!

great. loved his show in London but he was a little Greek fly from afar.

will call ticketnet to ask about the seats in Paris and let you know

Guest Stefanos

just spoke to a nice French lady. She was brutally honest (as French are :)) and said that I will see a mini Madonna and the view is not great. She also said that the tickets are too expensive for what you see from a lot of the Gold seats.

not what I wanted to hear but there you go. maybe this is going to be my last visit to a big-stadium concert. Good old Bercy dates – gone for ever :)

not what I wanted to hear but there you go. maybe this is going to be my last visit to a big-stadium concert. Good old Bercy dates – gone for ever :)

I hope not: anyway, I´m prepared to stay all night waiting for the opening of the stadium...