4 Minutes USA Airplay: Mediabase (PART 3)

mtzlplk

4 Minutes has fallen like a stone on KIIS since her interview with Ryan Seacrest.

What happened on that interview???????????

Even Bye Bye is higher than 4 Minutes on KIIS (and Touch my body, of course).

KIIS have hated Madonna for some time now... and Ryan is included...

Madonna basically hinted the closet cunt to be gay on the show and that's why...

btw don't be so surprised with Mariah songs doing great on this channel... she has her people inside this channel... one of them are her pal Ryan...

this channel is soooo anti-Madonna...

for some weeks they even tried to ignore the fact that there were demands for 4M...

I hate them and I think the cunt Ryan got what he deserved...

trust me this channel will NOT give any spins to GI2M...

it's sad that it's a fucked up channel because it's the 2nd most important one in the whole US...

well well... there's nothing to do about it...

Madonna basically hinted the closet cunt to be gay on the show and that's why...

btw don't be so surprised with Mariah songs doing great on this channel... she has her people inside this channel... one of them are her pal Ryan...

for some weeks they even tried to ignore the fact that there were demands for 4M...

it's sad that it's a fucked up channel because it's the 2nd most important one in the whole US...

The funny coincidence is that the channels that support more 4 monites don't play anything from MAriah now! Like z100 New York,Hot99.5 Washington and Y100 Miami which I think now are the best top40 stations in the USA

The funny coincidence is that the channels that support more 4 monites don't play anything from MAriah now! Like z100 New York,Hot99.5 Washington and Y100 Miami which I think now are the best top40 stations in the USA

I hope, Buy Buy doesn't deserve to be #1

Oh please, it was only a joke about a song not about the man himself. I do not think it had any impact on anything...

bks at Pulse:

With 2 days left, here's how things are shaping up on Hot 100 Airplay before recurrents are removed:

No. 1 - Lil Wayne (+11.2 million)

No. 2 - Usher (+.2 million)

No. 3 - Jordin (+2.2 million)

No. 4 - Leona (+7.1 million)

No. 11 - Madonna (+2.3 million)

No. 12 - Danity Kane (+3.7 million)

No. 18 - Ashanti (+3.2 million)

No. 28 - Rihanna (+ 3.8 million)

No. 32 - Usher, Beyonce & Lil Wayne (+6.2 million)

No. 42 - Mariah (+5.1 million)

No. 60 - Natasha Bedingfield (+2.7 million)

No. 76 - Jesse McCartney (+2.5 million)

No. 89 - Ne-Yo (+2.5 million)

No. 95 - Alicia Keys (+3.2 million)

And here's how the Streaming chart ended the week:

No. 1 - Scarlett Johansson

No. 2 - Mariah

No. 3 - Leona

No. 4 - Madonna

No. 5 - Jordan

No. 6 - Usher

No. 10 - Lil Wayne

No. 18 - Britney

No. 26 - Mariah

A top 10 peak on Hot 100 airplay would be amazing considering how US radio have been against her since 2003 starting with AL.

from botoxic

May 4, 2008

Total Spins: 9955

35 at AC

23 at Alternative

886 at Hot AC

6959 at Pop

1488 at Rhythmic

366 at Rhythmic AC

126 at Latin

7 at Urban AC

65 at Urban

Total Impressions: 57.909 million

0.683 at AC

0.082 at Alternative

3.841 at Hot AC

40.561 at Pop

7.607 at Rhythmic

3.039 at Rhythmic AC

1.910 at Latin

0.016 at Urban AC

0.170 at Urban

NuStations Yesterday:

KIOI San Francisco (HAC)

WHHL St. Louis (U)

KIMN Denver (HAC)

WJUC Toledo (U)

KIBT Colorado Springs (U)

WAJI Ft. Wayne (HAC)

WERZ Portsmouth (HAC)

KQCS Davenport (HAC)

Hung Up - Peaks

Peak Daily Spins - 921 (Day 37)

Peak Weekly Spins - 5564 (Day 43)

Peak Daily Impressions - 5.664 million (Day 44)

Peak Weekly Impressions - 33.367 (Day 48)

4 Minutes - Day 49

Sun May 4 - 1433 spins, 8.451 million impressions (260 stations)

After 49 days of airplay, 9955 spins, 57.909 million impressions

(+90 spins, -0.172 million impressions)

BDS shows a gain of .1 million impressions for the day, so perhaps the Mediabase numbers will improve with the afternoon update. If not, this will be 4M's first day-to-day loss since its chart run began 49 days ago. Compare that to HU, which experienced 9 such negative days before peaking on day 48. On the positive side, 4M nabs a nudaily station peak, thanks in part to its appearance on countdown shows.

Guest metalik424

At the very least, by hitting 11 on the Hot 100 Airplay chart, 4mins matches Beautiful Stranger's peak. Not all too bad.

Guest jamesshot

Madonna is powerful enough to do something about this. Maybe LiveNation will do something. They should. Personal feelings should not dictate who they play.

Guest marsha
Madonna is powerful enough to do something about this. Maybe LiveNation will do something. They should. Personal feelings should not dictate who they play.

exactly. or, if they want personnal feelings to dictate the programmation, they should quit panel and go freelance. then Bye Bye and Mariah agogo. Live Nation should boycott KIIS of death if they keep fixing playlist. Live Nation should threat the marshmallow station to deal with evrybody but KIIS.

Request 4M, even if they don't play the song right, cause thee's no better way to express we want this song to be played and keep them underpressure. 3 weeks ago they had to admitt they received tons of requests and they played the song after days of blackout. hope no payola anymore! skeptical. :rant:

REQUEST:

http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationp...p?c_let=KIIS-FM

Guest iMisto
exactly. or, if they want personnal feelings to dictate the programmation, they should quit panel and go freelance. then Bye Bye and Mariah agogo. Live Nation should boycott KIIS of death if they keep fixing playlist. Live Nation should threat the marshmallow station to deal with evrybody but KIIS.

Request 4M, even if they don't play the song right, cause thee's no better way to express we want this song to be played and keep them underpressure. 3 weeks ago they had to admitt they received tons of requests and they played the song after days of blackout. hope no payola anymore! skeptical. :rant:

REQUEST:

http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationp...p?c_let=KIIS-FM

I request, everytime I find a link to their site! :D

What else are we going to do? Ugghhh.... Madonna should do something. Requests should be public or something! That way everybody can see which songs are TRULY popular.

.... just hide the IP addresses... cause mine might pop up a bunch. :nocomment:

Again HOT 97 is spinning 4 Minutes! This is the biggest thugged out gangsta station on the planet.......................Yet KIIS hardly plays it. :lmao: Something is wrong here............

Guest timothy

Did Mimi stopped Bye Bye for sale on Itunes?

If she did, that is such manipulation!!!!! Cheater!!! Wait for AI to be high and then release the single on Itune again to get a lot of points.

That should be on the news to let the public see how shady her record company is.

If she did, that is such manipulation!!!!! Cheater!!! Wait for AI to be high and then release the single on Itune again to get a lot of points.

That should be on the news to let the public see how shady her record company is.

Did she really!?

Guest marsha
Again HOT 97 is spinning 4 Minutes! This is the biggest thugged out gangsta station on the planet.......................Yet KIIS hardly plays it. :lmao: Something is wrong here............

:shock::thumbsup:

Guest socalboy1984

I listened to KIIS the other night for 4M and it was completely unbearable. They don't give anything that doesn't have R&B cred a chance. I loved "Love Song" by Sara Bareilles and they wouldn't play that one. What a horrible station. I miss the days when they stood by Madonna's flop singles from American Life.

no she didn't. Bye Bye is No 50. If she reads this board you probably gave her a good idea though.

Guest marsha
I listened to KIIS the other night for 4M and it was completely unbearable. They don't give anything that doesn't have R&B cred a chance. I loved "Love Song" by Sara Bareilles and they wouldn't play that one. What a horrible station. I miss the days when they stood by Madonna's flop singles from American Life.

should drop out pop panel and be isolated in new section Urbandit / Urbanished/ Urbanal/ Rytmic-mac/ Reek-mic/ Rytmicrobe... whatever, a special section for lonely KIIS. banned from BB H100.

should drop out pop panel and be isolated in new section Urbandit / Urbanished/ Urbanal/ Rytmic-mac/ Reek-mic/ Rytmicrobe... whatever, a special section for lonely KIIS. banned from BB H100.

It's no1 on the ratings by the way in Los Angeles... So, people LIKE what they play....Just a thought.. If they try to become more pop the listeners will go to the rhythmic and Urban channels immediately... They just want more listeners.. So?? If you had a company what would you do? You would just want To have bigger profit

no she didn't. Bye Bye is No 50. If she reads this board you probably gave her a good idea though.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I loved "Love Song" by Sara Bareilles and they wouldn't play that one.

They dont play that one also!!!?? My god, I thought that one infested every station on the planet! Now I know it really is an odd station. I guess youre going to have to move to the east coast. :thumbsup:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

They dont play that one also!!!?? My god, I thought that one infested every station on the planet! Now I know it really is an odd station. I guess youre going to have to move to the east coast. :thumbsup:

On the planet? It's a local US hit!

Are you ready for Bleeding LOve to take its place?? At least Leona is good!:)

That song already has taken its place. Now that song really IS everywhere.

Guest marsha
It's no1 on the ratings by the way in Los Angeles... So, people LIKE what they play....Just a thought.. If they try to become more pop the listeners will go to the rhythmic and Urban channels immediately... They just want more listeners.. So?? If you had a company what would you do? You would just want To have bigger profit

If I had a company should play the song #1 on itunes for a month, most resqueted according Blender, #1 callouts score... OMG, playing Touch my nettle rash is not THAT urban. rather My sweet pony Urban, Mr potato Rythmic. N°1 ratings... so far. people will wake up;-)

Guest socalboy1984
On the planet? It's a local US hit!

Select markets overseas but yes, generally a US hit. You're right though about the ratings. Makes sense that M is focusing on the East Coast for promo. Can't bark up the wrong tree.