4 Minutes/Hard Candy at US iTunes (part 2)

Guest Bad Robot

Guest Madlover033003
I don't see how it can possibly give it a 'big' boost, let alone a boost at all. It seems like the remixes will come out just in time to STEADY sales, not boost them.

if i'm not mistaken, HU got its biggest push when the remixes were released

Guest iMisto

Jesus! Why did Leona have to come to the States... Madge would've been #1 this coming week. :p

Touch My Cellulite drops to #9!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Fucking cow and her lambs.

Guest harbors
Jesus! Why did Leona have to come to the States... Madge would've been #1 this coming week. :p

Touch My Cellulite drops to #9!! :lmao::lmao::lmao: Fucking cow and her lambs.

#9? what's the point of having massive airplay?

Why the fuck doesn't Madonna do it than? lol How much does radio charge these days?? AHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Probably because Madonna is making more money from 4 Minutes than the #1 Touch My Body :thumbsup:

You know even with the massive airplay of Touch My Belly, I've never heard it on the

radio here in Seattle. As for 4 Minutes I've only heard it once...

That stinks. I hear 4 MIN everytime I step into my car. I also hear Touch My Stretch Marks alot scanning the stations as well though. :thumbsdown: Along with that Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown song. :thumbsdown:

Guest iMisto
I also hear Touch My Stretch Marks alot scanning the stations as well though. :thumbsdown:

:rotfl: My stomach hurts now!!

I can't stand Jordin and her stupid ass No Air song... tacky.

Guest marsha

Touch my payolass is out of the game and Leonardo seems to be a sure shot @ #1 sales but don't trust too much popularity bars. even with the combined sales, Madonna should be close.

Next week is the week (I hope M will do Letterman/ Leno/ Oprah/ Ellen/ SNL). I'm not confident

Anyway... dance Ellen dance!

Touch my payolass is out of the game and Leonardo seems to be a sure shot @ #1 sales but don't trust too much popularity bars. even with the combined sales, Madonna should be close.

Next week is the week (I hope M will do Letterman/ Leno/ Oprah/ Ellen/ SNL). I'm not confident

Anyway... dance Ellen dance!

What about Bye Bye? Mariah's fans say it'll hit #1 in two or three more weeks just when Hard Candy is released. :confused:

Guest marsha
What about Bye Bye? Mariah's fans say it'll hit #1 in two or three more weeks just when Hard Candy is released. :confused:

Buy buy probably 'll hit @1 because MC's fans, foolish, have decided to kill John Lennon a second time. MC'll be close to the Beatles with 19 #1, just one behing the boys. but it won't be the smah hit Touch my vagina was because a lot of people will buy the album and'll have BB. So it wil collapse fast (sales). She needs more time to achieve + 120M AI and 4M has not peaked yet, so M-Dolla (my gosh, anyway...), have about a mont to make 4M number 1! that's written, 4M will be #1.

Buy buy probably 'll hit @1 because MC's fans, foolish, have decided to kill John Lennon a second time. MC'll be close to the Beatles with 19 #1, just one behing the boys. but it won't be the smah hit Touch my vagina was because a lot of people will buy the album and'll have BB. So it wil collapse fast (sales). She needs more time to achieve + 120M AI and 4M has not peaked yet, so M-Dolla (my gosh, anyway...), have about a mont to make 4M number 1! that's written, 4M will be #1.

:lmao: ....and I hope you're right

Guest iMisto

I'm VERY impressed that 4M has lasted this long at #1 on iTunes. Who'd have guessed???

If she does a large promo tv thing, I'm sure it'll hit #1... but witout something big on TV, I just don't see it happening. At least she's doing radio interviews now.

Guest marsha
TMB's sales will be around 105k-115k.. Bye Bye will not have a chance if her download power is this weak...

iTunesUS32.jpg

Bye Buy fans will have the same short life Touch my boobs had (she's gonna sing it on Idols), but will drop even quicker cauz it's bad (Touch my bush was not good but ok and first single), and the album'll be released at the same time. we don't have to worry if Bye bye (if only), climbs fast on itunes, MC doesn't keep the distance without Airplay and radios can't add the song 41 times a week, even Payola KIIS FM Incorporation and Not so Clear Channel affiliates.

The problem is Sparks (a threat for Turttle ninja Leonardo Lewis, as soon as this week). Sparks is the girl you want to slap who can stop Madge reaching #1 but if her madgesty want to do -even a little bit promo and not only to talk about her new movie about africa, how she understood for the tenth times successbeing famous is not so important, or the plot of her new book for kids she's dealing with NY Times, but have some fun (remember the M Myers hilarious sketch on SNL), perform like she did with Don't tell me on Letterman, or just dance with Ellen and justin, then #1 is in the pocket). She also has to ask warner to stop deleting videos on youtube, especially the creative contents, it's a huge promo, bigger than 100 radio interviews I assume. She has to do something funny on TV show people will want to post on UTube, mail and blog.

GO MADGE GO!

Guest ercos

AI rose to 41.39M due to video spins. Urban has started to slide though..

in the Pop Cat., 4M has been overtaken anew by Ray J and Rihanna by inc. of spins and BL spins has been very impressive!!

added with the digital sales, can it jump to #2...?

Edited by ercos

Guest marsha

AI rose to 41.39M due to video spins. Urban has started to slide though..

in the Pop Cat., 4M has been overtaken anew by Ray J and Rihanna by inc. of spins and BL spins has been very impressive!!

everything is ok. have some good time. it's doing well and you'll be surprised the next 2 weeks. strange some did not believe 4M could reach 20M AI in 3 months and it's 40M more after 3 weeks. 50 next week, 60 the following. a the few who thought she could the song could reach 60M AI in 3 days felt bad because it was just impossible, even if the pope had danced on the song on oprah.

it's a gain. "Don't stop the music is a saturday night" song and if you talk about Take a bow, Rihanna was so far away from 4M she can't do nothing but gain more. of course BL is impressive, the album is released this week!!