Guest harbors
No, look again.

She's even lower now; @ #398.

YOU ARE WRONG. :thumbsdown:

HARD CANDY #5

E=MC2 #46

HARD CANDY IMPORT #491

E=MC2 (DELUXE EDITION) #398

I prefer to buy cds in the store. This way I am guaranteed to get it on the day it comes out. I've never ordered a new release from Amazon, so I don't know how that would work out. Most importantly I do my own inspection and pick out the cd I want. I give a full examination to the case and look for one that is in the best condition. I will go through every cd if I have to in order to find "THE ONE." I am definitely going to order the import now for me, but I don't know anyone else to buy the US cd for. Everyone I know that wants it will buy it themselves. Actually, I could buy it for my sister and give it to her in July as a birthday present. YAY! I can buy one of those on Amazon now.

Sadly, Mariah Carey pulled ahead of Hannah Montana. I think HM still stands a good chance though. I would think that would sell better in stores than Mariah Carey. Not only that, but the HM cd also has the Jonas Brothers.

Hard Candy down to # 13.

:doh:

further proof that ELLEN and PEREZHILTON contributed to its uptick last week...

ELLEN needs to dance to this again... especially tomorrow when it's made available to iTunes

I prefer to buy cds in the store. This way I am guaranteed to get it on the day it comes out. I've never ordered a new release from Amazon, so I don't know how that would work out. Most importantly I do my own inspection and pick out the cd I want. I give a full examination to the case and look for one that is in the best condition. I will go through every cd if I have to in order to find "THE ONE." I am definitely going to order the import now for me, but I don't know anyone else to buy the US cd for. Everyone I know that wants it will buy it themselves. Actually, I could buy it for my sister and give it to her in July as a birthday present. YAY! I can buy one of those on Amazon now.

Sadly, Mariah Carey pulled ahead of Hannah Montana. I think HM still stands a good chance though. I would think that would sell better in stores than Mariah Carey. Not only that, but the HM cd also has the Jonas Brothers.

Hannah Montana is available right now at Wal-Mart. It debuted at #10 last week on the BB200. She will not be a threat to Mariah.

Hannah Montana is available right now at Wal-Mart. It debuted at #10 last week on the BB200. She will not be a threat to Mariah.

:nocomment:

I though it was coming out on the same day :shock:

It was a kind of Wal-Mart exclusive until April 15th??? Is that it???

In european there isn't a retailer with such a power... Jesus... what dangerous Wal-Mart is... :wacko:

Guest boytoyville

Love how Madonna's album is paired with Mariahs for suggested purchases. lol Clearly the amazon staff is unaware of the rivalry hehe

Love how Madonna's album is paired with Mariahs for suggested purchases. lol Clearly the amazon staff is unaware of the rivalry hehe

initially they had Mariah's album paired with Madonna's, then changed it to Hard Candy/Hard Candy Japan +1. who the hell needs both??

1. Low (Feat. T-Pain) by Flo Rida

2. 4 Minutes [Featuring Justin Timberlake] (Album Version) by Madonna

3. Love Song (Album Version) by Sara Bareilles

4. New Soul by Yael Naïm

5. Bleeding Love (Album Version) by Leona Lewis

6. Paralyzer by Finger Eleven

7. No One by Alicia Keys

8. Rockstar by Nickelback

9. Touch My Body by Mariah Carey

10. See You Again by Miley Cyrus

1. 4 Minutes [Featuring Justin Timberlake] (Album Version) by Madonna

2. Low (Feat. T-Pain) by Flo Rida

3. Love Song (Album Version) by Sara Bareilles

4. New Soul by Yael Naïm

5. Bleeding Love (Album Version) by Leona Lewis

6. No One by Alicia Keys

7. Paralyzer by Finger Eleven

8. Rockstar by Nickelback

9. Touch My Body by Mariah Carey

10. Shadow Of The Day (Album Version) by Linkin Park

WAY!!!!!!!

With so many pre-order copies from here, i-tunes, etc... I'm sure this will be HUGE on first week!

Another #01 debut for Madonna on album charts ;)

Are you ready to jump

Get ready to jump...

I´ll be happy if she sells 200k and lands at number 2... Maybe number 1???

:queenbitch::birthday::clap::voiceofreason:

Ehm?

If Danity Kane can debut at #1 with around 230.000 in sales... i'm pretty sure Madonna can do that with even more sales...

anyway who's Madonna's major competition during the debut week?

Guest jamesshot
On the Amazon message board under the album listing, someone is asking if Lil Mama and Carly Simon (out same day) will give Madonna a run for her money, lol

Sad thing is you never know. You just never know. Carly could do Oprah and American Idol that week or something out of the blue could keep her from #1.