Funny Fan Reaction

Cal1974

Well after his wife's reaction to getting Madonna tickets,you just know that that guy has earned himself at least 20 years of REALLY good blow jobs!!! She'll be going down on him faster than Lady Gaga's ticket sales!!!

I'll just leave this here for shits & giggles..

I read somewhere that this video is a fake, those guys reacted to something else originally.

And that video with the wife is awesome, i saw it a few months ago. She became so hysterical :lol:

Guest ditaluver

awwww this brought tears to my eyes. so excited for her!!!!!

ive been brought down to my knees from excitement. when I won the icon contest for opening night in LA... I fell and screamed and my brother in law thought someone had died. i was hysterical and then my sister got mad I didnt take her! haha she got in the golden triangle with me so dont feel sorry for her LOL

when i got the GT tickets (i got the message at 1am) I was pregosaurus rex pacing around my house....stomping...and yelling and posting on here cause everyone else I knew was asleep and I was about to pop out that baby from the excitement ESPECIALLY after she cancelled the night before!

THE DRAMA

awwww this brought tears to my eyes. so excited for her!!!!!

ive been brought down to my knees from excitement. when I won the icon contest for opening night in LA... I fell and screamed and my brother in law thought someone had died. i was hysterical and then my sister got mad I didnt take her! haha she got in the golden triangle with me so dont feel sorry for her LOL

when i got the GT tickets (i got the message at 1am) I was pregosaurus rex pacing around my house....stomping...and yelling and posting on here cause everyone else I knew was asleep and I was about to pop out that baby from the excitement ESPECIALLY after she cancelled the night before!

THE DRAMA

:rotfl::inlove: