Berlin November 11

Nonoka

I've got hotel rooms booked within walking distance of the venues in London & Birmingham for my shows and I've taken the next day after both shows off as annual leave as didn't want to risk it but obviously this means more £££ and I'm using my annual leave as well. #she'sworthitthough

She's completely worth it, I'm staying in hotel and taking following day off work, but I absolutely detest lateness, so I will get royalty pussed off and then completely get over once it starts

I recall sticky and sweet started just after nine at the o2

Maybe we will be lucky as she's on GMT so 10pm in Europe is 9pm here

Well thank god it's floor seating there. I can Suede & I will wait in the bar.

FIXED!

Hit them in the pockets. Threaten her and live nation with a fine and see how early they start the show. Those poor fans have been in the cold all day and then to wait.

you are so right. and why are they so careless? dont they think about the media giving them a hard time and the bad pr? im telling you, its gonna be horrible if she tries it in antwerp and amsterdam. people waiting there for hours in the winter. this is not a joke. she's ruining her reputation and its not because of the show, she's hurting herself with it and all the hard work she's putting into it because she's not coming on 20 minutes earlier (9.30 or 945 is late but it's okay. but come 20 minutes later and it gets REALLY late

and before mdna i dont think she started late. she could do it before but now suddenly its an issue?

Apparently Rita Ora's at the show.

She couldn't wait until December :rotfl:

I hope she speaks to her backstage and asks her to do X Factor when she's in London. We need Rebel Heart, Celebration and The Immaculate Collection back in the charts for Christmas!

Lack of respect for people. I'm sorry but it's true. If she wants to start late then say it on the tickets and don't hold people hostage of your own time. I bet she hates it when people are late.

it may not be her fault? there's been a lot of tech problems lately. And i wonder how long it takes to set up the cage. But it shouldn't be this late.

Lack of respect for people. I'm sorry but it's true. If she wants to start late then say it on the tickets and don't hold people hostage of your own time. I bet she hates it when people are late.

Let's not get carried away here!

Tech problems my arse

She's out back eating her trail mix and riding her bike backstage like Miss Gulch

She said on Ellen guy is always having a moan about her being late. She knows she is. She wants the show to be perfect. *cuts out medley*

She couldn't wait until December :rotfl:

I hope she speaks to her backstage and asks her to do X Factor when she's in London. We need Rebel Heart, Celebration and The Immaculate Collection back in the charts for Christmas!

Oh god no I hope Madonna never does tacky shows like x factor or idol..

Hit them in the pockets. Threaten her and live nation with a fine and see how early they start the show. Those poor fans have been in the cold all day and then to wait.

What's even worse is that she'll punish these poor fans by skipping one of her big production numbers. She should do the reverse and reward them with two extra songs.

Oh god no I hope Madonna never does tacky shows like x factor or idol..

Hunty I was once like you are now but she needs to reconnect with her audience & attract new audience and sorry but she needs these shows. And let's not forget she perfed FROZEN on the National Lottery Show back in '98 and we all know how that turned out so let's not even PRETEN.

Is she about the weekend before her London shows?

When's the X factor final?

It would be tremendous promo. She could doLFL properly and then LAV solo

Imagine that on tv

Guest Rachelle of London

Tech problems when the stage and everything has been built for 2 days?

They could pander to America by being early but Europe one of her biggest markets they're starting this late BS. Let's pray the "tech issues" get sorted before the next shows

I hope your all also complaining on her teams accounts? Best person to complain is Monte's, tag M and Guy. Monte reads his comments so best to tell lots of fans to complain.

I think they're not giving her enough break time between the legs if you ask me. I'm looking at the rest of the itinerary and it's daunting. The rot will set in baby the January US dates if she's not careful. I think she should have about 2 weeks off between each leg.

Hunty I was once like you are now but she needs to reconnect with her audience & attract new audience and sorry but she needs these shows. And let's not forget she perfed FROZEN on the National Lottery Show back in '98 and we all know how that turned out so let's not even PRETEN.

:lol: Don't want to know what a hunty is, but sorry dicky I have never heard of the national lottery performance. I was in Rome then and she was everywhere on the radio and mtv without any such stunts.

I don't think complaining on her staff's Instagram accounts is good form. Makes fans look like whiny fucks. IF I were an artist I'd just say "Fuck you, don't come to my show, no one is forcing you...."

I think they're not giving her enough break time between the legs if you ask me. I'm looking at the rest of the itinerary and it's daunting. The rot will set in baby the January US dates if she's not careful. I think she should have about 2 weeks off between each leg.

there's 2 weeks off for the holiday.

:lol: Don't want to know what a hunty is, but sorry dicky I have never heard of the national lottery performance. I was in Rome then and she was everywhere on the radio and mtv without any such stunts.

That would be the show where she performed "Frozen" and scored her first UK No. 1 single in eight years since "Vogue" off the back of it. #getschooled