Berlin November 11

Nonoka

Yeah, the concert was amazing. I was the closest to her in my life. I can see my hands clapping in this LAP vid. And another great thing about yesterday - she was all over the German radio stations. And we had some random encounters like "Into the Groove" played in Kaufland. A truly superb day for a Madonna fan. :)

No one would have missed the awful Dick Tracy segment if Madonna would have replaced it with Jimmy Jimmy, Ain't No Big Deal and Shoo-Bee-Doo. :laugh:

LOL!!!!

Great reviews!!!

I guess that maybe the reason of why she doesn't sing the medley is because she doesn't like the dress, in the USA she always complained about it and then she found out that she could replace that with acoustic songs like Secret, LAP or Gt. I hope that she keeps the medley for Mexico.

Maybe she thinks that the medley is too Latin for Europe? Who knows

we will se what happens in barcelona...

Wow! I just got around to watching the Like A Prayer video from this show. So good. Her voice was really insane! I've heard her perform that so many times, but it always moves me. This has to be one of the most intense.

I loved how she interacted with the people here! Skip to 9:00 - the people who had seating tickets didn't really stand up for any song, so she asked them if their seats are comfortable :D

If I were in the front row and M started busting out LAP all acoustic-like I would've died, just DIED. Not that I'm dropping any new info here but just felt compelled to say so. Give it 2 Me!!

awww she's tired.

madonnaTired Unapologetic Bitch! . Go to Bed!!❤️#rebelhearttour

12224116_848322391951723_172481269_n.jpg

Bitch is in the bathroom again in front of a white wall. She loves her white walls. It's the same white wall as in.. Give it 2 Me!!

Sorry, I'm on a Give It 2 me kick right now. I'm obsessed!