MadonnaNation.com Forums

Why has "Candy Shop" become a fan favorite?

I love this song on my phone while I'm at the gym. I hate it everytime she performs it.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I really like Candyshop, but the song I really miss seeing live from HC is The Beat Goes On.

yes, it would fit perfectly right aftert CandyShop. I got the S&S feeling wathcing the Montreal videos !!!

God I love this tour. Everything so simple and minimal. Its all about love and joy <3

After seeing it performed live in person at the Rebel Heart Tour I will be updating the forum rules to make it a bannable offense to trash Candy Shop. :yes:

YAAAAZZZZZZZ!!! :clap: :clap:

Guest Pud Whacker

i really do love candy shop - the MDNA version was the best - that sounded perfect. but if she really wants one off Hard Candy, i say go with the brilliant and instantly classic - GIVE IT 2 ME!!!

i really do love candy shop - the MDNA version was the best - that sounded perfect. but if she really wants one off Hard Candy, i say go with the brilliant and instantly classic - GIVE IT 2 ME!!!

She could alternate between the two songs for the rest of her touring set lists.

I love "Candy Shop"! It's such a fun,infectious song.

"my sugar is raw...sticky and sweet....my sugar is raw....sticky and sweet" :smile:

I know Madonna LOVES to sing that line,lol