WTF? Have you all heard this? Best Night demo 1

Guest Pud Whacker

A lot of those files that were on that channel were fake. A lot has leaked, but a lot of people have made extended versions and edits with slightly different music and passed them off as genuine files. So beware.

Someone also remastered the tracks from the demos that did not make the official RH release.

look for Revolutionary Heart.

15 tracks deep... like a whole new album. Trust no bitch was also extended.

My BF found this for me... it is awesome!

I don't think that BN demo 1 is Madonna either. It's got Lies In Your Eyes written all over it.

Lies In Your Eyes isn't even a Madonna song though lol, that's not a good comparison.

Lies In Your Eyes isn't even a Madonna song though lol, that's not a good comparison.

Yeah, I know it's not an M song. What I'm saying is that I agree with what you said above. There's a lot of fake shit out there.

The voice in that BN demo is dodgy to me.

• 1 month later...
Guest Pud Whacker

Listen very closely, Pud. It's not Madonna. It must be MoZella.

as i siad, i came back and listened to it and its definitely madonna. the version i have, at least.

Dead @ the crazy talk. Of course it's her :)

• 1 month later...

I love this song and the demos, it brings me back to 1993/1994 Madonna. I know I maybe in the minority here but Bedtime Stories has some of my favourite tracks by M. I'm not sure what it is about the song but the music has a very early 90s R&B vibe to it with a bit of early 90s trance too.