Madonna Instagram Thread

Camacho

Guest Rachelle of London

THose don't look like her tities tbh.

They don't at all. Mert and Arianne have a habit of tagging pics saying they're Madonna. It's strange. Are they that thirsty for likes?

The last time he did it he ended up deleting the breast pics as it wasn't even Madonna.

Guest Rachelle of London

Wouldn't M post them herself? She seems to enjoy the fact that Instagram report her topless pics plus it gets her a whole load of attention. The last time Mert uploaded naked pics of "Madonna" it didn't even make it on daily mail. Girl has an album to promote, she might aswell post them herself.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah no ones saying that's not her bathroom I recognised it instantly. I just don't get why he posts these pics of Madonna then deleted them a few hours later.

oh yay Drake will be on at 10:15 pm he's on stage so we may not see her unless she's in the front row.

bloody.jpg

Yeah no ones saying that's not her bathroom I recognised it instantly. I just don't get why he posts these pics of Madonna then deleted them a few hours later.

Yeah but she does follow him so she must be aware. This pic is still up and she's been posting so she's aware of it.