Madonna Instagram Thread

Camacho

Madonna is not a petty stupid spiteful person so stop trying to tell her to behave like one.

Did you just become a fan during MDNA? I don't know what passes for petty and spiteful to you but you have to be a millenial fan to claim total ignorance of what I described in my post that you quoted.

Madonna is known for shutting the door metaphorically speaking. Whether you see it as petty and spiteful is your own karma. The FACT is, many have said it. Even Liz Smith recently said.."She is a deeply complicated woman' adding "Close to her as anyone can get close to her" or something to that effect, saying, you can only get so close to her.

Debi Mazar. Rosie. They have all said things implying how Madonna is about relationships with people. Sandra Bernhard. Some of her dancers. The list is endless.

Go read up on your Queen and don't come to me with political correct BS, saying Madonna is not petty and spiteful. Even she may laugh at your feeble defense.

I maintain. I am delighted she did not tag him and I hope that is the end of the Drake tagging and crushing. Do I still want him on BestNight? I don't know. Maybe. But not right now.

Well said Rita. Other female artists will not follow because and I quote:

"There’s an array of beige, say-nothing pop stars now filling the charts with beige, say-nothing pop songs."-The Australian Herald Sun on an article about Madonna in Coachella.

That's very interesting.

just looking at her instagram.. her new photos. she obviously cares.i actually think a duet with drake for best night would work in her favour but i just hope they won't say he's doing it for damage control or whatever.

Did you just become a fan during MDNA? I don't know what passes for petty and spiteful to you but you have to be a millenial fan to claim total ignorance of what I described in my post that you quoted.

Madonna is known for shutting the door metaphorically speaking. Whether you see it as petty and spiteful is your own karma. The FACT is, many have said it. Even Liz Smith recently said.."She is a deeply complicated woman' adding "Close to her as anyone can get close to her" or something to that effect, saying, you can only get so close to her.

Debi Mazar. Rosie. They have all said things implying how Madonna is about relationships with people. Sandra Bernhard. Some of her dancers. The list is endless.

Go read up on your Queen and don't come to me with political correct BS, saying Madonna is not petty and spiteful. Even she may laugh at your feeble defense.

I maintain. I am delighted she did not tag him and I hope that is the end of the Drake tagging and crushing. Do I still want him on BestNight? I don't know. Maybe. But not right now.

:lmao::rotfl: You think I have become a fan since MDNA. I have been a fan of Madonna since 1984. Also, I hate Political Correctness and have commented about that issue a lot here as well. So you are wrong on both counts. I know Madonna cuts unloyal people out of her life but I still think that the "over-reaction" of fans here to Drake is over the top. Going on and on about his expression has now crossed into something out of control. I save my contempt for the likes of Piers, Chelsea Handler, Roger Friedman.

And the FACT is that a lot of what people say is not true. I think Jan was interpreting your flip attitude about Madonna and how she cultivates relationships. Having a few close friends tells me that someone takes having a relationship very seriously and not just adding people to boost your social popularity.

People aren't just on automatic do no wrong when they get within the vicinity of Madonna which I think a lot of people believe and sometimes for whatever reason the relationship just doesn't happen.

And the FACT is that a lot of what people say is not true. I think Jan was interpreting your flip attitude about Madonna and how she cultivates relationships. Having a few close friends tells me that someone takes having a relationship very seriously and not just adding people to boost your social popularity.

People aren't just on automatic do no wrong when they get within the vicinity of Madonna which I think a lot of people believe and sometimes for whatever reason the relationship just doesn't happen.

Thank you. I am not going to comment again on this whole "Drake" issue again but like you say, Madonna is not some kind of petty person who listen to haters and social media to like and dislike people.

Can't wait until Madonna's next great performance so we can all talk about something else rather than some guy's unfortunate expression which has been blown out of proportion.

Hey MLCR don't come for Jan when she didn't SEND FOR YOU!!!! She is literally the sweetest person on this forum!

Cool post from Rita!!

Thank you. I am not going to comment again on this whole "Drake" issue again but like you say, Madonna is not some kind of petty person who listen to haters and social media to like and dislike people.

Can't wait until Madonna's next great performance so we can all talk about something else rather than some guy's unfortunate expression which has been blown out of proportion.

But no part of my post implies Madonna's likes and dislikes are based on social media views though. You have accepted that she cuts out people and that is what I was referring to, hoping Drake would be one of those people. We have differing views on if his reaction and subsequent comments were a big deal or not. Or whether M was hurt or not. Either way, no more Drake is all I was trying to say.

Stephen, I am not coming for Jan until she sends for me. I did take her response to my post as an invitation, however. :)

And that's the thing, Jan would never 'send' for you. She has far too much class for that.

And for the record, a response to a post does not mean people are coming for you. The defensiveness here lately is simply unnecessary.

madonnaThanks Rita! Good to know you appreciate the beating I'm taking so all you ladies don't have to endure this kind of discrimination! #unapolgeticbitches unite! ❤️#rebelheart

Notice how she jumps to say thank you whenever a female celebrity has anything positive to say and appreciates her, because it happens so rarely! It makes me sad, it makes me sad to see her so horribly underappreciated by people and in such a nonstop defensive mode nowdays. Wish she read this forum and saw how much we all love her and worship her ass...it's the only true forum dedicated to her out there, with real fans, not the schizo's from other places.

madonnaThanks Rita! Good to know you appreciate the beating I'm taking so all you ladies don't have to endure this kind of discrimination! #unapolgeticbitches unite! ❤️#rebelheart

Notice how she jumps to say thank you whenever a female celebrity has anything positive to say and appreciates her, because it happens so rarely! It makes me sad, it makes me sad to see her so horribly underappreciated by people and in such a nonstop defensive mode nowdays. Wish she read this forum and saw how much we all love her and worship her ass...it's the only true forum dedicated to her out there, with real fans, not the schizo's from other places.

I just had a rant about it on twitter and called out Bey, Rih, Miley, Gaga. Everyone. It's ridiculous. And our girl does feel beat up. We must stop going around with our heads in the sand thinking she does not feel these things sometimes. She does.

I saw the IG post thanking Rita and one fantastic tweet someone sent, serving some bomb ass tea with a mag cut out of them caklling Madonna grandma at 35 and writing next to it, imagine if Beyonce was called grandma now? But she is not because Madonna paved the way and broke down those prejudices for artists in their 30s. That added with the IG post sent me on a rant. It's too early to be as angry as I am. LOL

Admit last post makes me sad if she really read the non-stop hate online. :sad::sad:

Ofcourse she does. Some people here think she just walks around like a brick wall and nothing hurts her and oh, it is Madonna. This is childs play. In 1986 blah blah blah. The woman is a human being. Please. After years and years of beatings and being popculture's favourite scape goat, maybe, just maybe, she is a bit tired and needs some support. But these weak ass leaders of the new school are not giving it. Instead Rihanna is posting videos of smoking blunts and drinking liquor in red cups, The other one Beyonce is claiming feminism but literally says or does nothing towards that effect in support of other female artists, Miley is too busy being wild, Katy, I do not even know, Gaga, is a non starter. Britney and Xtina, have lost the plot. Nicki Minaj is busy with Meek Mill. I can't even deal.

Just a bunch of weak ass ungrateful girls.

I just had a rant about it on twitter and called out Bey, Rih, Miley, Gaga. Everyone. It's ridiculous. And our girl does feel beat up. We must stop going around with our heads in the sand thinking she does not feel these things sometimes. She does.

I saw the IG post thanking Rita and one fantastic tweet someone sent, serving some bomb ass tea with a mag cut out of them caklling Madonna grandma at 35 and writing next to it, imagine if Beyonce was called grandma now? But she is not because Madonna paved the way and broke down those prejudices for artists in their 30s. That added with the IG post sent me on a rant. It's too early to be as angry as I am. LOL

I totally get ya, I'm in such a protective mood when it comes to her lately, It's not the first time I'm here at work ranting on forums and twitter instead of doing my job :lmao: I can see it's all getting to her and she's upset , and that makes me upset :(

I totally get ya, I'm in such a protective mood when it comes to her lately, It's not the first time I'm here at work ranting on forums and twitter instead of doing my job :lmao: I can see it's all getting to her and she's upset , and that makes me upset :(

That is exactly what it is. I am feeling very protective lately. I am not having any nonsense thrown her way if I can help it. I know we can only be keyboard warriors to that effect but so be it. I do not see how that makes us fragile or too defensive or whatever. If some feel, it's all a storm in a tea cup, okay. If others feel, it's too much, okay. We can all co-exist beautifully.

Admit last post makes me sad if she really read the non-stop hate online. :sad::sad:

yea. I think she's upset.