Madonna Instagram Thread

Camacho

that looks like madonna's body..

but why is he posting it? what's the point? it's a bit weird.. but she follows him so she knows & i guess is ok with it

have you seen jen Kirkman on twitter & instagram? she always defends M it's so cute. she's a comedian https://instagram.com/jenkirkman/

https://twitter.com/jenkirkman/status/587219058484871169

Mert is more obsessed with Madonna's tits than I am!

and isn't he gay? Is it odd for a gay mean to be obsessed with a womans boobs. ? LOL

and isn't he gay? Is it odd for a gay mean to be obsessed with a womans boobs. ? LOL

im a straight female and m's boobs make me doubt my sexuality :lmao: (sharon stone too sometimes. her body is similar to M lol) but really she has the most beautiful boobs in the world.. i think everyone can see that

Well he's a photographer. :lol: her boobs are so perfect that she can turn a gay man into straight. :lmao:

I know but gay. It just makes me LOL i'm not saying she doesn't have flawless boobs. LMAO :laugh:

im a straight female and m's boobs make me doubt my sexuality :lmao: (sharon stone too sometimes. her body is similar to M lol) but really she has the most beautiful boobs in the world.. i think everyone can see that

I am straight too and yes defiantly has beautiful boobs. I hope M doesn't come and read this. LMAO!

ooh la la, a female expressing such attraction towards another female's hot tits...makes my mind's wings spread and fly high! :smile:

Guest Rachelle of London

All the gay guys I know are obsessed with boobs.

To be fair Mert does post pics of other female celebs boobs like Kate or Naomi but all those shots are from photoshoots, Madonnas are the ly ones which are so candid

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Is that really her? I don't think so..

with the insane amount of filtering used on the pic I don't think it qualifies as being anyone at all

I am running around these threads, dancing that she did not tag Drake in her posts just 30mins ago. Hoping his pussy reaction has quenched her thirst. I however, live in fear that she will soon post one just for him or respond to his stupid post. Sigh. LOL. I just hope she ignores him henceforth. Let's just move on. We have done it many times over the years. Just cancel somebody and pretend the person no longer exists. Madonna is Queen of that, I hear. LOL. Hence, why Debi Mazar is legendary for lasting so long. LOL.

I am running around these threads, dancing that she did not tag Drake in her posts just 30mins ago. Hoping his pussy reaction has quenched her thirst. I however, live in fear that she will soon post one just for him or respond to his stupid post. Sigh. LOL. I just hope she ignores him henceforth. Let's just move on. We have done it many times over the years. Just cancel somebody and pretend the person no longer exists. Madonna is Queen of that, I hear. LOL. Hence, why Debi Mazar is legendary for lasting so long. LOL.

Madonna is not a petty stupid spiteful person so stop trying to tell her to behave like one.

Well said Rita. Other female artists will not follow because and I quote:

"There’s an array of beige, say-nothing pop stars now filling the charts with beige, say-nothing pop songs."-The Australian Herald Sun on an article about Madonna in Coachella.