I really hope the rumors about that unannounced release of the album are real... It wuold be nice to have other 2 singles from rebel heart...

What????

Guest Candy Shop

What????

I remember someone (a reliable source) said, months ago, that we were going to get another release of the album, after the 3 versions... (If you look at the album section in her official website, you can notice that there's a empty place for another cover near the super deluxe and under the deluxe version) And I remember that he said we were going to get Queen, Joan Of Arc (Acoustic) and Iconic (part 2) in some form... But after a year I don't think this is going to happen... Maybe after the tour? Or maybe it was a joke...

^

Or maybe it's going to be something like Remixed And Revisited. It came out of nowhere and was totally unexpected for Madonna to release an EP but I'd love to have another EP with some unreleased material, remixes, etc..

Guest Candy Shop

^

Or maybe it's going to be something like Remixed And Revisited. It came out of nowhere and was totally unexpected for Madonna to release an EP but I'd love to have another EP with some unreleased material, remixes, etc..

I'd be very happy if she'll release Rebel Heart double album after the tour as a surprise with Unapologetic Bitch, Devil Pray, Joan Of Arc and Rebel Hear as singles... She has to release another album and go for another tour, If this last tour is really going to be the Tears Of A Clown Show, that last album should be released as the 2nd disc for the double album concept...

I remember someone (a reliable source) said, months ago, that we were going to get another release of the album, after the 3 versions... (If you look at the album section in her official website, you can notice that there's a empty place for another cover near the super deluxe and under the deluxe version) And I remember that he said we were going to get Queen, Joan Of Arc (Acoustic) and Iconic (part 2) in some form... But after a year I don't think this is going to happen... Maybe after the tour? Or maybe it was a joke...

Those tracks were originally part of the super deluxe, but were later axed :/

This album continues to slay my existence. I listen to it every day and LEGITIMATELY still obsess over each track. From the opening notes of Living For Love to the bittersweet closing of Graffiti Heart...it's a stunner.

Guest Candy Shop

Those tracks were originally part of the super deluxe, but were later axed :/

I hope she'll release them... Maybe after the tour if the rumors were true...

^

That would be great tbh. They're already out there so she may as well polish them up and present them the way she likes

Ever since seeing "Rebel Heart" live, it's become one of my favorite songs from the album. I'm always singing it. Of course the whole album is amazing, but that one makes me feel things. :inlove:

Omg what is with the duplicate tracks??? That would drive me crazy!!

itunes downloaded them for me :lmao: even i was surprised to see the duplicates

So random! I remember living for love wouldn't download for me when it was first released

Did a little experiment: layed the Inside Out demo on top of the album version.

The result: a pretty bad-ass mix.

Not perfect, but interesting nonetheless.

Www.sendspace.com/file/ffwkis

:wow: Thanks

Great! Funnily I made a similar mashup last year:

https://soundcloud.com/musicinferno/madonna-inside-out-musicinferno-demo-mashup-1

;)

These are fabulous! Cementing my love for Inside Out.