MadonnaNation.com Forums

I LOVE it.

The transition to Inside Out

Perfection

You're right is flows into Inside Out so well!

the only thing about this song that I'm not crazy about is the "Vogue" sample.It just seems unnecessary and out of place.

Love it since the demo! Yeah not crazy they added Vogue but still it is the best song on Rebel Heart!! :drama:

yeah,I think alot of people don't 'get' the humor of this song.In the RS interview,Madonna comments on the humor aspect of the song.It's clearly meant to be tongue in cheek (no pun intended,lol)

It's not that people don't get the "humor" of the song. It isn't that I find the song unfunny or serious or whatever. I just find it lyrically lazy, with literally only two memorable lines: "bitch, get off of my pole", "kiss it better, kiss it better, don't it taste like holy water". It's sonically weak in terms of melody compared to the other tracks and that's why it's rather forgettable and a skip track for me.

It does have its highlights: "bless yourself and genuflect", "Yeezus loves my pussy best"

I am not being ageist. In terms of lyrics and content, I wouldn't want a 7 year old listening to this song!

Bless yourself AND genuflect! ;)

It's not that people don't get the "humor" of the song. It isn't that I find the song unfunny or serious or whatever. I just find it lyrically lazy, with literally only two memorable lines: "bitch, get off of my pole", "kiss it better, kiss it better, don't it taste like holy water". It's sonically weak in terms of melody compared to the other tracks and that's why it's rather forgettable and a skip track for me.

It does have its highlights: "bless yourself and genuflect", "Yeezus loves my pussy best"

agreed. the subject matter has nothing to do with why i don't like this song. i love M's humour and she can sing about anything she wants. it just doesn't have that "something"

Bless yourself AND genuflect! ;)

Omg really?! Lmao I thought she said in :( ;(

Another reason why we needed lyrics in the cd :(

I LOVE it.

The production

The messy lyrics

The attitude

The transition to Inside Out

Perfection

AMEN SISTER!!!! :wow:

I do agree....those two lines are the highlight :)

in one of the album reviews,they were praising Madonna for finding a way to fit the word "genuflect" into a pop song :) :)

I actually really like this track it just sounds good. Fuck SEX that's cringe but this one is funny and real good.

This is literally one of the greatest songs ever recorded imo

This is literally one of the greatest songs ever recorded imo

Don't be stupid :lmao:

There's something squirting alright, but it ain't water! lol

I'm sorry but it's the best song for me. The production is sick. I love it and I want it live thank you very much.

Yassss! Sorry Carly but you will be jamming at the concert to this! And you'll like it :lol:

It sounds like a French song in that bit before the chorus...kiss it there, kiss it there. That's the only part that jams the flow for me

"I promise you it's not a sin....find salvation deep within"

One of the best lines on the album :)

Yassss! Sorry Carly but you will be jamming at the concert to this! And you'll like it :lol:

It sounds like a French song in that bit before the chorus...kiss it there, kiss it there. That's the only part that jams the flow for me

it has grown on me slightly. slightly :lol:

Well, most tracks are shitting me in one way or another so who am I to judge :lol:

Well, most tracks are shitting me in one way or another so who am I to judge :lol:

can you imagine if this album had have just come out when we sat for like 5 hours when we first met and discussed her whole discography :rotfl: we wouldn't have gone home!!

today's text-athon is rivaling that chat :lmao:

YAAASSSSS! So glad to see people are loving this. I champion this song since the demo leaked :lmao:

Watch out! This is the new Human Nature/Candy Shop of her tours.

Shut up stupid cunts, stupid sluts, stupid harlots you all, this song is ONE OF THE BEST. :thumbsdown:

Guest Pud Whacker

she spoiled us with this album. so many songs! something for everyone.

i would have left this off the standard and put it on super deluxe. but its not my album!!!

Shut up stupid cunts, stupid sluts, stupid harlots you all, this song is ONE OF THE BEST. :thumbsdown:

wtf?!

It's silly but I do enjoy it I must admit.