MADONNA in ASIA It's About Time....

renee205

From MalayMail Online

Madonna is bringing her Rebel Heart Tour to Bangkok in February - See more at: http://m.themalaymailonline.com/showbiz/article/madonna-is-bringing-her-rebel-heart-tour-to-bangkok-in-february#sthash.9bn5p7YJ.dpuf

From MalayMail Online

Madonna is bringing her Rebel Heart Tour to Bangkok in February - See more at: http://m.themalaymailonline.com/showbiz/article/madonna-is-bringing-her-rebel-heart-tour-to-bangkok-in-february#sthash.9bn5p7YJ.dpuf

Looks like this tour's gonna have more or less the same number of shows as S&ST and MDNAT. Cool. :D

Looks like this tour's gonna have more or less the same number of shows as S&ST and MDNAT. Cool. :D

If it's true am so happy ! Been a fan since Desperateky Seeking Susan / Into The Groove ! The setlist is perfection !

My friend who works for BEC TERO ( Thai promoter ) just told me that YESSSSSS She is COMING to Bangkok ! Tix start from $60 ( which I think would be Outside the arena lol ) !

My friend who works for BEC TERO ( Thai promoter ) just told me that YESSSSSS She is COMING to Bangkok ! Tix start from $60 ( which I think would be Outside the arena lol ) !

Wow finally new dates in Asia . I heard they added new shows in the US plus Mexico. And critics are saying its gonna flop.pwe

Guest Rachelle of London

Yassss. Someone mentioned Thailand not too long ago. That's good at least we know the rumours have truth in them. Taipei and Hong Kong next

Listen Madonna in My country even if she 's standing there singing acapella of Hey You for 2 hours I AM GOING TO THIS MAJOR EVENT !

They are saying tix go on Sale 1 st week of October !

Awesome! Will it be before or after Manila? :D

Somewhere in Feb . Not sure yet . Am soooooo excited !!!!!!!!!

So happy for you, man. And all the Thai fans. Finally, she's visiting Southeast Asian countries. We've waited for far too long. XD

Well We got MJ . We got Bey ( Once ) and now it;s time for the REAL Queen of POP ! ( We had Kylie too but that doesn't count ! )

Woooooo butter I'm so happy for you!

Although it means I will not be coming to Australia now. I told my friends in Sydney they could have my tix. I will just stalk her around Asia instead hahah :-D

Haha what Sydney ticket did you have?!

I have 2 Fan Package tix ( as I don't drink i don't see the point of going to a party 1.5 hour before the show ) for Sydney 20th . Am so happy she's coming to Asia !

Yes my friend works for BEC TERO and she said there is a strong possibility ! So YEAH !

Can't wait to grab a few tix in BKK. I heard price range is pretty much the same as US.

So finally the Bkk date has been more or less confirmed.

Also My friend who told me news about the bkk dates weeks ago also mentioned that she would not visit Singapore or Malaysia. BKK will have multiple shows.. At least 2 .. Just FYI

omg @ hey you :lmao:

And IMAGINE while wearing hideous Stella McCartney's suit !

Can't wait to grab a few tix in BKK. I heard price range is pretty much the same as US.

Come Come. I heard it starts from 2000 baht ( $60) to like probably 20000 baht ( $570) .

Also My friend who told me news about the bkk dates weeks ago also mentioned that she would not visit Singapore or Malaysia. BKK will have multiple shows.. At least 2 .. Just FYI

Thanks ! I will get to sing True Blue with her twice then !

This keeps getting better and better.

And IMAGINE while wearing hideous Stella McCartney's suit !

Come Come. I heard it starts from 2000 baht ( $60) to like probably 20000 baht ( $570) .

Thanks ! I will get to sing True Blue with her twice then !

I will take my family there, so I would go for THB 5,000 tix.

I will take my family there, so I would go for THB 5,000 tix.

I will post all the infos as soon as the details are released !